over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No test, single compound cycles.

ALLEX

Banned
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but lost in several threads from the past. So, I'm curious with your simple, one compound experiences (no test, no AI, no SARM, no peptides.

I personally have never done such cycle.

Hands on if you could, although studies and scientific data is also welcome. I believe there are some studies on trest, right?

There are numerous studies on Proviron (Mesterolone) used for HRT. If you decide not to use a form of exogenous testosterone, add Proviron at 25-50mg/ED IMO.

Done dbol and primo on their own as a youngster. Dbol have me bloat primo can't recall. Tried anavar, tbol and winstrol only cycles recently. Besides some minor strength gains not much to report. Wouldn't do these again without test as base.

heh, back in my day we used to do either 1cc of EQ or 1cc of deca every 2 weeks, and we thought that was a lot!

we all blew up and were too afraid to push the envelope any further

now you got kids STARTING with 500mg of test a week!

heh, kids these days have no discipline or work ethic

*pats self on back*

I ran a tren only cycle once. I converted component TH boxes.

I got really fucking lean, I think my pecker still worked too..

I have usually always added a little something else to cycles. An example could be 300mg test and 1.05g primo or 300mg test and 750mg deca etc. I know guys who have used high dosed masteron or boldenone for example and loved the results. Most usually add a small dose of something else though.

I personally believe finding your threshold of certain compounds and using multiple small doses is a great approach. I have tried high test only and felt like crap. I may try high dosed deca in the winter but not too sure. I think the addition of masteron or proviron to deca is great so again it may not just be 1 compound but 2 for me.

Someone would really have to respond well to something to enjoy it at a high dose alone. Obviously many guys have run the likes of 3 grams of test a lone and loved that too from what they have told me. Most tend to do 2-3 compounds even if dosed high in my experience.

I did to dbol and tbol only back in the day and quite honestly they were amazing cycles :eek::D They were both after my first few cycles so I didn't have an issues with injecting. Even though I recommended test I have also put a few guys who didn't want to inject on dbol or avar only. All of them had amazing results. In fact the guy who done avar only literally transformed and I think it was 20/40/60 over about 6 weeks. Avar is a very underrated compound for men imo. The only issue with high dosing that are the obvious cholesterol effects. Quite honestly if avar didn't have those side effects I would probably try 200mg per day only. However it does have those effects so I usually stick to a 60mg max now (on 40mg now).

Done dbol and primo on their own as a youngster. Dbol have me bloat primo can't recall. Tried anavar, tbol and winstrol only cycles recently. Besides some minor strength gains not much to report. Wouldn't do these again without test as base.

What doses of avar, tbol and winstrol did you use? Winny just dries me out... joints included and as never really impressed me. DESMA winny amps were good though. Tbol is amazing but brands tend to vary in quality hugely with tbol. It's like sdrol in the sense some are amazing and others are complete crap. Dbol only should get someone big and bulky but again quality can be an issue but imo less so compared to tbol and avar. Most of the dbol I have used have been good. I love all the main orals (adrol, dbol, tbol) but avar can be amazing. If you have good avar then 60-100mg per day only could transform somneone. Everyone has a different response though.

Are you running anything now? Would you try high dosed avar again?

Last edited:
whats the point of the question? Like for a federation in a sport that tests for epi-test ratio but not for EQ, dbol, etc???? What federation would that be?

There's absolutely no reason from a health standpoint not to include at least 70-100mg test in a cycle. Your joints, brain, libido will thank you.

Need more clarification :)

High dosed anavar is crazy good....like around 100mg/day. I am sure it is horrible for your liver and cholesterol but the strength gains are unreal. But why wouldn't you include 100mg test/week in that cycle? It would be ridiculous spending that much money on anavar (almost a gram a week lol) and not include test which is approximately $1/gram :D

Last edited:
heh, back in my day we used to do either 1cc of EQ or 1cc of deca every 2 weeks, and we thought that was a lot!

we all blew up and were too afraid to push the envelope any further

now you got kids STARTING with 500mg of test a week!

heh, kids these days have no discipline or work ethic

*pats self on back*

lol I remember those days when I thought I was getting crazy taking 3cc of Ganabol EQ a week...think it was like 150mg total. Besides the EQ the only solo cycles was good ol Dbol.

whats the point of the question? Like for a federation in a sport that tests for epi-test ratio but not for EQ, dbol, etc???? What federation would that be?

There's absolutely no reason from a health standpoint not to include at least 70-100mg test in a cycle. Your joints, brain, libido will thank you.

Need more clarification :)

High dosed anavar is crazy good....like around 100mg/day. I am sure it is horrible for your liver and cholesterol but the strength gains are unreal. But why wouldn't you include 100mg test/week in that cycle? It would be ridiculous spending that much money on anavar (almost a gram a week lol) and not include test which is approximately $1/gram :D

I know matey. I would always use test with avar now. The mates I put on it years ago were adamant they didn't want to inject anything. I explained you need to pop your cherry in a sense but you know how some guys are and it was their first-second cycles. TRT and avar would be an amazing cycle in regards to results. I was merely asking due to the title of the thread.

Although I asked OuttoLunch for a different reason. I am more curious about the brand he used and perhaps if he used another brand he may notice something different. Of course if I were to arrange that he would be on test too as avar only suppresses you badly and will crush test levels over time.

What doses of avar, tbol and winstrol did you use? Winny just dries me out... joints included and as never really impressed me. DESMA winny amps were good though. Tbol is amazing but brands tend to vary in quality hugely with tbol. It's like sdrol in the sense some are amazing and others are complete crap. Dbol only should get someone big and bulky but again quality can be an issue but imo less so compared to tbol and avar. Most of the dbol I have used have been good. I love all the main orals (adrol, dbol, tbol) but avar can be amazing. If you have good avar then 60-100mg per day only could transform somneone. Everyone has a different response though.

I worked my way up to 100mg of each daily. I believe they were all from imporium.

The only orals I currently have is proviron and sdrol.

At my age 40+. I don't think I will be doing more orals. I am sticking to test, mast primo and npp. I didn't start trt and pinning lower cycles until earlier this year. My cut off point is 1g per week total. Currently on 410mg of test and 200mg mast per week.

My first "cycle" was 30mg epistane every other day for 4 weeks.

The pumps were unreal and I gained 10-15lbs, it was insane went from about 195 to 210 and when I stopped the epistane I kept all the weight.

After that I did 20mg of superdrol every other day for 4 weeks. It felt twice as strong as epistane but coming off the superdrol I crashed and started testosterone soon after.

I still consider epistane to be one of the safest "steroids" and its very potent for beginners

Don't know if it qualifies but at the moment I'm taking 600mg of primo per week and 15mg of test sub-Q per day.

I'm not using the test as a builder but only to keep feeling good.

Been on it for 4 weeks. So far I like it. I feel great; lean and tight gaining strength and slowly adding muscle (my goal is not to blow up, I just want to gain muscle slowly while staying lean), super libido. And my muscle stay full even after three days of low carbs (3 days low carbs, 1 day high carbs).

Previous sycle was 75mg tren + 100mg masteron/day with 400mg of test per week. I am feel a shit ton better on primo "only". I'm putting muscle at about the same rate (I only had one high carb day when doing the tren/mast/test) but the look is different. I'm just as lean but my muscles look fuller on primo but I looked dryer on tren/mast (but was flatter). Almost feels like tren + mast had some sort of diuretic effect (and tren + low carbs = flat IMHO) while primo is pulling the water inside the muscles.

A small amount of test must be included in single compiund cycle except for dbol.. youj will need estro conversion ( which many compounds dont provide) to keep your " ab stick" in shape..

A small amount of test must be included in single compiund cycle except for dbol.. youj will need estro conversion ( which many compounds dont provide) to keep your " ab stick" in shape..

I believe there are studies about trest replacing every function of testosterone.

Enhanced has a video with a guy saying deca does the same thing.

I ran a tren only cycle once. I converted component TH boxes.

I got really fucking lean, I think my pecker still worked too..

Yeah, I did the same. Got really strong fast too. I actually held my weights back a bit and went higher rep because I was scared to add so much weight fast. Talking about adding 20lbs or more to squats in a single week, more than one week.

My first "cycle" was 30mg epistane every other day for 4 weeks.

The pumps were unreal and I gained 10-15lbs, it was insane went from about 195 to 210 and when I stopped the epistane I kept all the weight.

After that I did 20mg of superdrol every other day for 4 weeks. It felt twice as strong as epistane but coming off the superdrol I crashed and started testosterone soon after.

I still consider epistane to be one of the safest "steroids" and its very potent for beginners
hey man curious if you ever tried epistane again? I also have a similar experience with it, crazy pumps, gained a good bit of weight and kept it. I never did it with testosterone and one negative I noticed is my joints started aching after 4 weeks on it (I wonder if with test this could be circumvented as it probably was low estrogen side effect).

I would be curious how a test + epistane cycle would go :)

I believe there are studies about trest replacing every function of testosterone.

Enhanced has a video with a guy saying deca does the same thing.

Trest converts into a potent synthetic form of estradiol so it could replace in a sense, meaning your libido probably won't crash and your joints probably won't ache (like they would if you ran a dry compound with no test).

But why do it man???? It would be experimental as hell....I'm not sure what the effects of trest are on lipids, BP, etc but I can't imagine it being "superior" to good old testosterone. I'm still curious what the point of your question is! :)

But why do it man???? It would be experimental as hell....I'm not sure what the effects of trest are on lipids, BP, etc but I can't imagine it being "superior" to good old testosterone. I'm still curious what the point of your question is! :)

I never said I wanna do it.

The point of a forum is sharing experiences and discussing ideas.

hey man curious if you ever tried epistane again? I also have a similar experience with it, crazy pumps, gained a good bit of weight and kept it. I never did it with testosterone and one negative I noticed is my joints started aching after 4 weeks on it (I wonder if with test this could be circumvented as it probably was low estrogen side effect).

I would be curious how a test + epistane cycle would go :)

Epistane is a very good AI, it was originally designed in Japan for breast cancer, that would explain the joint pain etc. The first time my joint did get very dry, second time estrogen stayed normal and no joint pain

I have done epistane with test and I would rank it higher than anavar, its like anavar+exemistane all in one, this was back when you could just buy it OTC.

In my experience 30mg epistane = 60mg anavar + 12.5mg aromasin

I think low dose epistane by its self probably will not result in any shutdown, after my 4 week cycle I was off any hormones for a few month and everything felt good like my test levels were normal

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws