over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Noe bleeds off anadrol

anabolicdragon

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Nose bleeds off anadrol

Man 5 mintues ago I am just sitting at my pc surfing the net with my son on my lap and my nose starts running. I am like "I know I am not sick" so I wipe my nose with my hand and it's blood. Now I am like shit. I put my son down and run to the bathroom to get tissues now it is just flowing out.
I know this has to be from the anadrol I am takiung I am just starting my 2nd week of it at 50mgs a day. I have taken drol a few times befroe and at higher doses and that has never ever happened. Shit I have only had like 4 other nose bleeds in my life one was in middle school getting a line drive baseball playing 2nd and the pther from a fight. Glad I was home when this happend at not out a dinner or something.
Man I am ghlad my girl wasn't home or she'd freak the fuck out.

Last edited:
Damn!

What kind of drol are you taking? Wonder if your blood pressure is sky high? I know that drol increases your blood volume etc...
Did your son get freaked out?

I am taking the green thais. at only 50mg's. Shit last winter I was at 150mgs for a week and that never happened.

i dunno bro its starting to become winter. I know my nose gets realy dry and nose bleeds are quit commen for me

First, get your BP checked to make sure it's OK.

If it is OK, which it probably is, it's the change in weather along with body chemistry change. I get 'em like you described while on gear, off gear, any damn time. Usually about once or twice a year when I'm cycling (but not neccesarily when I'm on :confused: )

xcel

It's funny xcel cause when I told my girl that my nose was bleeding she said it probably was the wheater also.

anabolicdragon- hehe let your girl think it's the weather! I know i would.

And to answer your question, it's more than likely the A-bombs. Good Anadrol usually gives most people the bleeds. God i love to see my own blood! Can become a bitch when your eating dinner and people think your a coke head when you cant stop your sudden nose bleed though. ehhh phuk em and get big bro!

BTW- The Greeny's are damn good for ya too!:D

I get nose bleeds when doing ECA during cutting. Anyone else get it from Ephedrine? My BP goes up but nothing way out of whack. I also know that Ephedrine is used as a nasal decongestant? Would that cause nose bleeds in any way???

Macdaddy

Ephedrine is a vasoconstrictor and a bronchialdilator, that is to say that it will constrict blood vessels (raise blood pressure) but opens up the airways allowing relief from Asthma etc.

The reason you get nose bleeds is the proximity of the veins to the skin and also the very fine nature of the veins, ie they are very thin. As they constrict and the pressure rises it is compartitvely easy for them to rupture, hence nose bleed

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

How about Clen, would it have the same properties then?

Macdaddy

Good read for ya...

Hypertention & Bloodpressure from steroid usage..

What is blood pressure?

The heart pumps blood around the body and the brain. In order for the blood to reach the muscles and organs, it is pumped away from the heart through the arteries. When blood has permeated the body's tissues it travels back, through the veins, to the right side of the heart. From there, it is pumped into the lungs, where carbon dioxide (CO2) is exchanged for fresh oxygen. The blood then returns to the left side of the heart to be pumped via the arteries to the tissues once again.

The blood pressure depends on how forcefully the heart pumps the blood around the body and how narrowed or relaxed your arteries are. Hypertension occurs when blood is forced through the arteries at an increased pressure. Blood pressure is measured using two numbers. An example of this could be: 'the blood pressure is 120 over 80', which is written as '120/80'. The first figure is the systolic blood pressure - the pressure in the arteries when the heart contracts and pushes the blood out into the body. The second figure is the diastolic blood pressure. This is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is filled with blood as it relaxes between two beats.

What is hypertension?

There is a natural tendency for blood pressure to rise with age due to the reduced elasticity of the arterial system. The definition of hypertension is thus dependent on the age of the patient. For example, in a 60-year-old patient, hypertension occurs when the blood pressure is higher than 160/90 while the patient is at rest. Some patients have lower thresholds for the diagnosis of hypertension, in particular diabetic patients, for whom any persisting pressure above 130/80 causes problems. Even though hypertension itself rarely has any symptoms, it can cause many serious problems.

What causes hypertension?

In more than 90 per cent cases, the cause is unknown. This is called 'primary or essential hypertension'. In the remaining minority of cases, there is an underlying cause. This is called 'secondary hypertension'. Some of the main causes for secondary hypertension are: chronic kidney diseases, diseases in the arteries supplying the kidneys, chronic alcohol abuse, hormonal disturbances and endocrine tumours.

How is blood pressure measured?

A blood pressure cuff is placed around the upper part of the arm. The cuff is inflated and the doctor listens to the artery just below the cuff as the air is then released. When the doctor can hear the heart beat, they note the systolic pressure. When the sound disappears, they record the diastolic pressure. Blood pressure can also be measured in other ways, such as using an automatic blood pressure gauge, which can also be used at home.

When the doctor measures blood pressure, it sometimes increases slightly because the patient is nervous. This reaction is called 'white coat hypertension' and the doctor will usually perform several blood pressure readings to get a better idea of what your average level tends to be. Blood pressure can also be measured evenly over the course of a day using an automatic day and night pressure gauge, which the patient carries for 24 hours.

What are the symptoms?

Hypertension hardly ever causes symptoms and may not be noticed at all. However, serious and rare manifestations of severe hypertension can be: Headache, sleepiness, confusion or coma, Serious breathing difficulties, Nose bleeds

What factors increase the risk of hypertension?

Anyone can suffer from hypertension but certain factors can seriously aggravate hypertension and increase the risk of complications: A tendency in the family to suffer hypertension: Obesity, Smoking, Diabetes type 1 or type 2, Kidney diseases, High alcohol intake, Excessive salt intake, Lack of exercise, Certain medicines, such as steroids and certain kinds of diet pills.

What can I do?

Have regular blood pressure tests if there is a family tendency for hypertension. In this way, treatment can be started before any complications arise. Change your lifestyle: Stop smoking, lose weight if necessary and exercise regularly. Cut down on alcohol, eat a varied diet, try to avoid stressful situations and experiment with different relaxation techniques. If you suffer from hypertension, your blood pressure should be measured regularly so that any necessary treatment can be arranged. If your blood pressure requires medical treatment, you will probably have to take medicine on a regular basis. If so, never stop taking it without consulting your GP, even if you feel fine. Hypertension can lead to serious complications if left untreated.

What can your doctor do?

Pinpoint risk factors and help change your lifestyle in order to reduce blood pressure. If necessary, offer medication for the reduction of blood pressure and arrange regular monitoring Possible complications: Atherosclerosis (narrowing ofthe arteries) Strokes (CVAs) - cerebral haemmorhage or cerebral thrombosis, Thoracic aortic aneurysm - expansion of the main artery in the chest, Abdominal aortic aneurysms - expansion of the main artery in the abdomen, Heart attack, Heart failure (reduced pumping ability)Kidney failure, Eye damage,Probable developments: By treating the hypertension, complications can be avoided and average life expectancy will remain almost normal. Without treatment, life expectancy may well be reduced due to the risk of developing any number of the complications listed above.

What medications are used?

Diuretics help the body excrete superfluous fluids and salt through the kidneys, and in certain cases relax blood vessels and thus reduce the strain on the circulation. Diuretics can have different effects on your kidneys and can be divided into thiazides, loop diuretics, potassium-saving diuretics or a combination of these. Beta blockers block the effect of the hormone adrenaline and the sympathetic nervous system on the body. This relaxes the heart so that it beats more slowly, lowering the blood pressure and also opens up the circulation through a central action on the vasomotor control centre in the brain stem. Alpha blockers and beta blockers combined have a similar effect to Beta blockers but have a greater effect on the resistance in the circulation. Calcium channel blockers reduce the muscle tension in the arteries, expanding them and creating more room for the blood flow. In addition, it slightly relaxes heart muscle, thus reducing the blood pressure. ACE-inhibitors: These interrupt the formation of a hormone (called angiotensin II) that makes the blood vessels contract. As a result, the tension in the circulation is lowered, the vessels expand and the blood pressure is reduced. These are very useful drugs for the treatment of high blood pressure and, if your blood pressure is not easily controlled on simple medication, your doctor will probably use a drug of this type. Angiotensin II-receptor antagonists prevent the hormone angiotensin from working on the receptors which make the blood vessels contract. The vessels expand and the blood pressure is reduced.

The following drugs are used less frequently: Indapamide is a mildy diuretic preparation which also relaxes the peripheral arteries. Hydralazine relaxes the vascular walls in the peripheral arteries thereby reducing the blood pressure. Methyldopa stimulates the alpha receptors in the brain that relax the heart and vessels so that blood pressure drops. Moxonidine is another drug which reduces the effect of the involuntary part of the brain on peripheral resistance. Minoxidil relaxes the vascular walls so that blood pressure drops.

Another one lastnight

Just had another one lastnight after sex. I am lying in the bed and my nose is running, well I turn the lights on and its blood. I had to go to sleep with tissue in my one nostril.
I tryed to narrow down why this is happening, I have taken anadrol before a few times with no problem. I have been on the drol for about 10 days and I also am on slin. I wonder if that is the difference cause I never did slin before. Probably no connection but I can't think of anything else.
Should I stop the anadrol?

I would say its a combination of both theories. I'm sure you will be fine. I think this has happend to almost everyone. I seem to get them alot more often, but it only happens when my finger has been in there for awhile. I just can't seem to figure it out. Any ideas? lol

Im with Mr Huge on this one B/P. Check it out to see what it is. MM

BP!!!

I agree completely with excel, number 1 is to check your BP! I'm not sure of your age and while no one has brought that up, it's a major factor in combination with gear use (plus all the other little contributing things such as diet, weight etc.) It wasn't until I started getting nosebleeds that I thought to check my BP and it was 190/120 (not good) but they put me on Zestril 20mg once a day and it brought it right down to 130/75. My elevated BP only occurs during a cycle, but still, it needs to be monitored and kept under control .

Tae** :rolleyes: :cool: :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner