over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NOLOTIL (Esclene)??

grizzly

Registered
Also referred to as Caverject I beleive....
Has anyone used this and what were your results are far as increased size in the muscle you injected it into? How long does the size increase last? Any side effects/negatives? I cant much info besides it is a pretty painful injection. Would like to hear all comments you have plz. Thanks.
GRIZZ

Last edited:
Caverject(alprostadil) is not Esiclene!
It is a produkt aginst impotens. you injekt it in your penis and then you vill have a Wood.
I have read about it in The Anabolik Edgs 2001, Paul boeresen says that it unlike esiclene makes the muscle look biger AND harder. He says that with esiclene you lose your cuts.
Personly I have not tryet ether of them, but maybee you can use this info anyway.

Nolitil...

...is definately the best out of them ALL!! You have to play w/ it for awhile to find your right dose but, for most 1-2mls in desired bodypart works GREAT! Sometimes you will get a red bee sting like welt on area but, just massage it and will go away. I tried it out quite a few times and for fun stuck in my bi's and tri's. Let me just say I didn't go out of my house because I looked like a cartoon. I am very self conscience so I don't like my kid to see people pointing and giggling behind my back. I am getting better though especially since I am getting smaller.hahahha

RY

Re: Nolitil...

Ry Roid said:
...is definately the best out of them ALL!! You have to play w/ it for awhile to find your right dose but, for most 1-2mls in desired bodypart works GREAT! Sometimes you will get a red bee sting like welt on area but, just massage it and will go away. I tried it out quite a few times and for fun stuck in my bi's and tri's. Let me just say I didn't go out of my house because I looked like a cartoon. I am very self conscience so I don't like my kid to see people pointing and giggling behind my back. I am getting better though especially since I am getting smaller.hahahha

RY

Hey Ry...how long do the effects of 1-2ml's generally last? I have been doing some reading about it, and have read that a good inch to a inch and a half is a realalistic outcome from a 1-2ml on a body part, say the Bi's? This true? Thanks....
GRIZZ

Re: Re: Nolitil...

grizzly said:

Hey Ry...how long do the effects of 1-2ml's generally last? I have been doing some reading about it, and have read that a good inch to a inch and a half is a realalistic outcome from a 1-2ml on a body part, say the Bi's? This true? Thanks....
GRIZZ

It lasts like 3-4 days at most. They say like 7 days but, that is unrealistic at best. My arms were around 22inches before I put them in and like I said I looked odd after shots.

RY

Just got ahold of some,my question is when would be the best time to take it?(up until now,i used syntherol-took it with me to the gym and did 2cc. in each bicep right after the workout when the muscle is still pumped)-would it be the same idea for the nolotil?(also is 2.5ml at a time in each bicep-would be too much?)-THANKS IN ADVANCE!

***ALSO-DO I USE A REGULAR 1" 22-GAGE NEEEDLE?,OR AN INSULIN STICK?***

Last edited:
Man This is a REALY OLD thread Muscledoc.
I doubt youll Find Ry Roid around. He left the board years ago.
I have no idea How you would use it so I cant help.
Maybe someone else will know more.

found this on a quick search

Nolotil ( esiclene ) Metamizol 5 amps 5 ml
Esiclene has some very unusual characteristics. It will allow any muscle to increase in size within a very short period of time. Basically esiclene stimulates the tissue at the point of injection causing a slightly painful inflammation and swelling of the muscle tissue itself. Because inflammation is normally painful esiclene ampules usually contain 20mg lidocaine, a mild painkiller. The swelling only lasts for about four to five days making this a popular right-before-competition drug to help size-up the under developed muscle groups. Esiclene is often injected daily to make up for the decrease in swelling. Esiclene only promises temporary gains of around 1-1.5 in on arms and calves when used daily at injections of around 1ml the first day and 2ml (one per muscle) the days following. It is difficult to find on the black market, however, it is very affordable. Esclene is a water dissolved steroid making it good for getting hard muscles and because it has no real side effects (other than the pain and every once in a while a misshaped muscle) it is a popular drug for both men and women.

Nolotil ( esiclene ) Metamizol 5 amps 5 ml
Esiclene has some very unusual characteristics. It will allow any muscle to increase in size within a very short period of time. Basically esiclene stimulates the tissue at the point of injection causing a slightly painful inflammation and swelling of the muscle tissue itself. Because inflammation is normally painful esiclene ampules usually contain 20mg lidocaine, a mild painkiller. The swelling only lasts for about four to five days making this a popular right-before-competition drug to help size-up the under developed muscle groups. Esiclene is often injected daily to make up for the decrease in swelling. Esiclene only promises temporary gains of around 1-1.5 in on arms and calves when used daily at injections of around 1ml the first day and 2ml (one per muscle) the days following. It is difficult to find on the black market, however, it is very affordable. Esclene is a water dissolved steroid making it good for getting hard muscles and because it has no real side effects (other than the pain and every once in a while a misshaped muscle) it is a popular drug for both men and women.

Esiclene and Nolotil are two totally different drugs. I know the notoriety of Esiclene is used to sell Nolotil but they are not the same.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member