over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolva and pregnancy

under

Registered
Hi guys I know they say that females shouldnt get pregnant whilst taking Nolva would that be the same for guys?
Cheers

Guys don't get pregnant.jk
No as far as is known its fine, some people use it to try to bring their production back up.

Lol. It's just they say women shouldn't but I can't find anything to say about men getting their other half up the duff whilst on it.

Seriously bro if your boys are in bad shape they just not gonna make it to the ovary so don't worry about it. Manipulating estrogen during pregnancy is a completely different issue can't compare the two. I thought you were trolling at first. Still not sure....

Last edited:
No mate not trolling. Did npp and var four months ago, gained quite well, did pct. no problems or sides at all. Then about a week ago bang lumps in both nips, it seemed like a rebound but a lot later than I would have thought. But the mrs has her own plan baby etc, but I can't stop until these lumps have gone so just wondered how long to leave it can only find one site that says two months, so I think I'm not going to chance it yet.
Cheers

No mate not trolling. Did npp and var four months ago, gained quite well, did pct. no problems or sides at all. Then about a week ago bang lumps in both nips, it seemed like a rebound but a lot later than I would have thought. But the mrs has her own plan baby etc, but I can't stop until these lumps have gone so just wondered how long to leave it can only find one site that says two months, so I think I'm not going to chance it yet.
Cheers

Get some aromasin run that for a month or two with some nolva for like 2 week. Nolva by itself won't fix the issue IMO

Hi guys cheers. It was more about the gap between taking Nolva and getting the mrs in the family way. I'll just give it a couple of months to clear out my stysyem.

Should this rebound have happened three months or so after pct?

Cheers

the combination of clomid, nolvadex and arimidex will help you to get your girl pregnant. to my knowledge there should be no adverse reactions with the pregnancy.

for women the hormone changes are what will cuase problems with the pregnancy, nothing on a dna level due to the drug.

the above combination is awesome for pct.

good luck!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner