over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nolva and proviron in TRT

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone uses nolvadex and/or proviron for your TRT cycle instead of arimidex? If so, what dose?

Thanks

of alll the things i have read

nolva and chlomid are for cycling off test because they work different than proviron and aromasin/ arimedex
Anastrozole (arimidex) is reportedly a more effective drug in combating estrogen-related concerns. This is because as an aromatase inhibitor it blocks the aromatase enzyme, thereby preventing the production of estrogen. Nolvadex, on the other hand, only hinders the action and not the production of this hormone.

it all depends on your dose. Usually TRT doses avg around 200mg's every 7-10 days, which is considered a low dose of exogeneous test use. With that being the case, many do not even need an ai or serms with such a small dose. I do believe that with TRT regemines proviron is a very good compound to use at 50mg's a day and Nolva works just fine if you have any signs of gyno, as there is no reason to use a stronger compound like an AI for low dose test(TRT). Now everyone is genetically different and I personally do not get gyno at all with TRT doses, but have used proviron(for muscle hardness and libido) and nolva has worked fine for me when I use a mid range dose of test, like 400mg's a week.

Anyone uses nolvadex and/or proviron for your TRT cycle instead of arimidex? If so, what dose?

Thanks

When you say trt cycle do you mean trt or are you talking about running a blast while on trt?

Will proviron effect your labs while on prescribed trt?

it all depends on your dose. Usually TRT doses avg around 200mg's every 7-10 days, which is considered a low dose of exogeneous test use. With that being the case, many do not even need an ai or serms with such a small dose. I do believe that with TRT regemines proviron is a very good compound to use at 50mg's a day and Nolva works just fine if you have any signs of gyno, as there is no reason to use a stronger compound like an AI for low dose test(TRT). Now everyone is genetically different and I personally do not get gyno at all with TRT doses, but have used proviron(for muscle hardness and libido) and nolva has worked fine for me when I use a mid range dose of test, like 400mg's a week.

If someone's estrogen is high enough that they are developing gyno, it seems like it would be wise to decrease total estrogen by using adex.

would running proviron be the same as running low dose mast during TRT?

Almost the same.I like masteron a lil better, but provirion is a good addition

Can someone tell me what effects proviron can have on bloods being drawn for trt...raise/lower testosterone #'s??

I'm on trt and gyno prone. I'd much rather keep my e in check using an AI. Adex was hard on my lipids. I switched to
Exmtanse and and am much happier. It doesn't take a lot to keep me in check. Seems to me if your needing Nolvadex it's waiting till after the fact.

I've considered adding some provion as well.

It's not going to raise ones overall T levels but will raise or make more avilavalble free T levels depending on how you want to call it. It's been debated and their is lots of documentation showing it doesn't raise total T. Plus people I respect and have known for a while have had enough tests done using it, that they can show it didnt raise their over all T, but free T skyrocketed on it.

I think what happens is we get a guy who isn't paying attention to when his blood was taken from last injection but has added it. Now he has a high test and he lays clam the P did it not the fact he just pinned himself the day before the labs were taken. Why I think consistency is very important for when lab are taken. I pin twice a week. I get all of my labs on 2pin day but before I have pinned. My labs are always very consistent. It's what a trt clinic recommended to me when I was trying them out to get my t straightened out since it was being half assed up until that point.

If the doctors is watching free T and one was towards the higher end of their normal range for age for total T, I could she him wanting to make changes since so much was showing up as free T too.

Mine doesn't even look at free T levels. I bring him in my own tests versus him ordering tests for me since he doesn't have the things that matter the most on labs he orders. I have plenty of time to adjust before I walk in handing a lab to him.

Some of the free T increases I've seen from what others have posted are very impressive. My understanding is it's a very short half life and daily doses are recoememed. Seems that one could get their free T dropped back down pretty quickly if need be for a test.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what effects proviron can have on bloods being drawn for trt...raise/lower testosterone #'s??

Using Mast or Proviron while on trt will raise your free test levels...you could tell your dr that you are taking dhea...if he buys it you are golden. Otherwise he may have some suspicions that you are supplementing your script!

Thanks guys good to know..she only test me for total test not free so I should be good then.
I've been running proviron for a week now with my trt and feel better then ever and to stop.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws