over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolva instead of AI during cycle

petapopin1

Newbies
Just wondering what the pros and cons are of this approach ?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Nolva was the only thing on cycle that cleared up gyno i got while running tren. Now i should have started an AI from the get-go but i didnt. Definitely did not hinder gains

It was the standard for a long time and worked well

I think AI's like Adex , and Letro are over used , guys take way more than needed and it gets their estrogen to low and they are notoriously hard on you cholesterol levels.

I'm not gyno prone and unless my estrogen gets to a problematic level mid cycle I don't use anything except the last few weeks going into a show to remove and estrogen related water.

It was the standard for a long time and worked well

I think AI's like Adex , and Letro are over used , guys take way more than needed and it gets their estrogen to low and they are notoriously hard on you cholesterol levels.

I'm not gyno prone and unless my estrogen gets to a problematic level mid cycle I don't use anything except the last few weeks going into a show to remove and estrogen related water.

I have to agree. Guys use AIs waaaay too agressively these days. Estrogen has been deemed the devil by most so crushing it seems to be the norm.

This couldnt be more wrong...

I have to agree. Guys use AIs waaaay too agressively these days. Estrogen has been deemed the devil by most so crushing it seems to be the norm.

This couldnt be more wrong...
I'm super gyro prone and end up having to take 0.5 arimidex ed ! What would you guys suggest I do? A mix of nolva and arimidex??

I'm super gyro prone and end up having to take 0.5 arimidex ed ! What would you guys suggest I do? A mix of nolva and arimidex??

Maybe try aromasin instead? Maybe 10mg ed of nolva? You're going to have to play around and find what works for you.

.5mg of arimidex ed is very high to me, unless its pre contest. I take .25mg once weekly alongside my 150mg/week cyp and it keeps my estrogen perfect.

Depends on what youre running. But id say nolva every day and see where you are. If your still having estrogen issues then throw in a small amount of arimidex m/w/f. .25 mgs to start

Maybe try aromasin instead? Maybe 10mg ed of nolva? You're going to have to play around and find what works for you.

.5mg of arimidex ed is very high to me, unless its pre contest. I take .25mg once weekly alongside my 150mg/week cyp and it keeps my estrogen perfect.
But doesn't nolva lower igf1?

But doesn't nolva lower igf1?

I think you might be seriously over thinking things here. Why not try it and see how you respond?

I remember Big A used to use Nolvadex M-F and Arimidex on Sa-Sun. I don't recall the doses.

Ultimately, spend the money on blood work...know for sure where things are at.

I remember Big A used to use Nolvadex M-F and Arimidex on Sa-Sun. I don't recall the doses.

Ultimately, spend the money on blood work...know for sure where things are at.
I'm going to be running deca so I'm worried nolva will bump my prolactin lvls up

certain ai's not good for cholesterol

Most Serms are

Raloxifene is the best serm, as its good for joints. All Serms really arnt bone mineral promoting like raloxifene. Raloxifene seems difficult to find. I would think many companies would sell it because it tooks to be the perfect serm , and esp helpful to joints

I'd rather somebody overthink things a bit when it comes to their HPTA than screw up because of ignorance and damage themselves messing up with anabolic drugs.

If said person was really that concerned with that shouldn't they be verifying all of this with bloodwork instead of asking random strangers on a bodybuilding forum?

Nolva is an antagonist to estrogen receptors in certain sites in the body. In certain parts (the brain mainly) it is an agonist, so it functions like a synthetic estrogen/estrogen blocker (depending on where the receptor it binds to is).

Controlling estrogen is the trickiest part of being on TRT or cycling. It takes a long time, many blood tests, stable hormonal levels (so you know how a certain level of an AI is affecting a certain hormonal level). This is hardly achieved on cycle except by people with many many years experience.

A little bit of nolvadex is OK for controlling estrogen in breast tissue (it will block it)...no need to take it everyday as the half-life is quite long. Its really not necessary for controlling estrogen (in breast tissue) if you dial in your AI. But like I said if this is a cycle and especially under your 10th cycle you probably won't get this dialed (hence guys using nolvadex).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131