over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolva vs Anastrozole during cycle

Kksingh

Registered
I am about to start a Test (500mg per week),EQ (300mg perweek), Var cycle. Normally I nolvadex for PCT; but Im seeing alot of people using it during cyle. Advice please ???

i recommend using an AI to keep estrogen in check. nolva is typically used to prevent estrogen from binding to receptors in breast tissue, which is why it is used when people develop initial symptoms of gyno. but nolva wont lower estrogen levels or prevent aromitization in your body.

For that much Test you should run 12.5mg/day Aromasin instead of Anastrozole. Aromasin is a better AI and doesn't have the rebound effect that Anastrozole has. If you already have the Anastrozole then you can run it at .25mg E3D

I also suggest that you up your EQ to 600mg/wk and run it at least 16 weeks and then run the Test 2 weeeks past that. Run the Var atleast 50mg/day for the LAST 8 Weeks. Run the Nolva 4 weeks past your last injection for 4 weeks for PCT.

Thanks

I have never used Aromasin. I will give it a try. Why so much of a jump on the EQ? Is my dosage not effective? I do plan on running var for 8 weeks. I was planning on running it the last 5 weeks of Test through PCT.
What do you think?

I have never used Aromasin. I will give it a try. Why so much of a jump on the EQ? Is my dosage not effective? I do plan on running var for 8 weeks. I was planning on running it the last 5 weeks of Test through PCT.
What do you think?

300mg/wk is NOT an effective dose for EQ unless you are 5'4" 160lbs and if that was the case you shouldn't use gear anyway. If you go to the main forum and do a search on EQ you will see that an effective dose is 600mg/wk. I even started a thread in this forum asking for EQ results that you should check out.

Don't run your Test throught PCT. If you do that you won't have any PCT. You need to start PCT 4 weeks AFTER your last shot of Test. You body can't normalize if you have any Test ester still active. Run the Aromasin up until you start PCT then run Nolva for 4 weeks. If you run Adex instead then run it all the way through PCT along with the Nolva.

300mg/wk is NOT an effective dose for EQ unless you are 5'4" 160lbs and if that was the case you shouldn't use gear anyway. If you go to the main forum and do a search on EQ you will see that an effective dose is 600mg/wk. I even started a thread in this forum asking for EQ results that you should check out.

Don't run your Test throught PCT. If you do that you won't have any PCT. You need to start PCT 4 weeks AFTER your last shot of Test. You body can't normalize if you have any Test ester still active. Run the Aromasin up until you start PCT then run Nolva for 4 weeks. If you run Adex instead then run it all the way through PCT along with the Nolva.

I think he means he's intending on continuing the var all the way up to the PCT, not the Test.

I think he means he's intending on continuing the var all the way up to the PCT, not the Test.

After re-reading that it's kinda confusing as he says first that he does plan on running the Var for 8 weeks.

Then he says he plans on running it the last 5 weeks of Test.

Either way I think he should understand.

Sorry

Sorry for that confusion. I will definetly kick up the EQ and time frame. Im sure my sponsor will love that.

Sorry for that confusion. I will definetly kick up the EQ and time frame. Im sure my sponsor will love that.

Your sponsor and the store you buy your food at will love you. Be careful cause the EQ can make you eat yoorself out of house and home :D

Good Luck.

Oh No

I play soccer and I was hoping to stay pretty lean. Will that not be the case?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads