over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolvadex after gyno surgery ??

I can never understand how Craig Golias's gyno got as bad as it did. Did he just say "fuck it, I'll deal with it later" and decide to not use any AI ever or maybe made an attempt to control it but failed? I've never seen gyno like that ever. I can't imagine he felt good dieted down and getting on stage with that being as distracting as it was.

I can’t understand anyone staying on as they’re growing hard fucking tits if my nipples get sore or sensitive I ai up hard and heavy I don’t ever want to be a stereotype of the sport that makes us look stupid.

No good surgeon removes the whole gland because otherwise, they’ll become concave and look worse than they did with gyno. See someone like Craig Golias for an example of that. You should be good to go and not have to worry about it if the surgeon took enough out. I saw Maffei for my surgery and got the same spiel from him, he was confident he took as much out as he possibly could have. I haven’t touched an AI or SERM since and have had no issues with several decent sized blasts since then. As long as you trust your surgeon’s results and assessment of your individual case, bombs away!

WRONG! My surgeon removed the entire gland. Guess what? No concave chest.. If they don't remove the entire gland, the Gyno will come back. Why go through the entire procedure all over again?

WRONG! My surgeon removed the entire gland. Guess what? No concave chest.. If they don't remove the entire gland, the Gyno will come back. Why go through the entire procedure all over again?
How did he do that without having the chest cave in? I’m going to talk to my surgeon about doing that at my pre up here soon. He said he removes 98% of the gland. And he said he’s only had to do touch ups twice in all his years of gyno removal.

How did he do that without having the chest cave in? I’m going to talk to my surgeon about doing that at my pre up here soon. He said he removes 98% of the gland. And he said he’s only had to do touch ups twice in all his years of gyno removal.

Don't know, I told my surgeon I wanted the entire gland removed. He never he mentioned to me about chest caving in, or any type of indent. I didn't go to a regular gyno surgeon either. I went to my wife's boob surgeon. I think a lot of the guys on the forums, specifically want a gyno surgeon, because that is their speciality. I think going to a boob surgeon, was a better option. Their speciality is making boobs look perfect. I wasn't his first gyno operation, but he does do them, but not many. I was 100% satisfied with him. And I even stayed awake for the operation.. :)

Every video I’ve watched they take the whole gland and do a lil lipo sculpting and in the few I saw that did have some bit of indentation it went away over a few months.

Every video I’ve watched they take the whole gland and do a lil lipo sculpting and in the few I saw that did have some bit of indentation it went away over a few months.
Yes, my surgeon also did some light lipo sculpting too.

What’d you wind up paying, recovery time?
Didn't pay a dime. Mine was covered under the breast cancer act of 1998. Surgeon sent gyno sample for cancer testing. I initially had to pay, but my insurance reimbursed me 100%. I was back in the gym, I think in about a 4-5 weeks.

Just in regards to the original post and Nolva, I'd be reluctant to dose that around surgery due to the increased risk of thrombosis. This has been a big bodybuilder health issue in the last 2 years. And no, not going to discuss that, already been debated, no point arguing about origin of that.

Didn't pay a dime. Mine was covered under the breast cancer act of 1998. Surgeon sent gyno sample for cancer testing. I initially had to pay, but my insurance reimbursed me 100%. I was back in the gym, I think in about a 4-5 weeks.
Can you explain that a little further, the act?

I don't have the time to explain it. Google breast cancer act of 1998, and get all the info you need. The act not only applies to woman, but for men too. Insurance companies can't argue it.

So I’ll look it up but in short if you’re a veteran without private insurance you’re fucked on this one.

Why isn't surgeon taking out the entire gland? It more than likely is going to come back.
He’s not going to remove the entire gland because of the risk of creating a dip in my Nipples.

No good surgeon removes the whole gland because otherwise, they’ll become concave and look worse than they did with gyno. See someone like Craig Golias for an example of that. You should be good to go and not have to worry about it if the surgeon took enough out. I saw Maffei for my surgery and got the same spiel from him, he was confident he took as much out as he possibly could have. I haven’t touched an AI or SERM since and have had no issues with several decent sized blasts since then. As long as you trust your surgeon’s results and assessment of your individual case, bombs away!
Yes I trust the surgeon. He’s done hundreds of gyno surgery’s. He’s one of the best on the east coast for sure for gynecomastia surgery. Jsut wanted to take extra precaution that’s why I asked about taking nolvadex on cycle or having adex or aromasin on hand. Just to be safe. But just like you I have several friends who have had gyno surgery and have blasted grams of gear after and have had no recurrence.

I got gyno surgery 5-6 years ago. For the longest time I didn't use any AI and the gyno didn't come back. I just recently started using AIs/serms during my last couple preps to control water better but in the off season usually I don't use anything. I have run 1250 test without issues and my doc had told me he couldn't remove the entire gland when I got it done. I didn't ask why.
Right. I just wanted to be safe. But I won’t run a ai if I don’t have to. Even at a low dose they make me feel like absolute shit and make my joints hurt like hell.

You’re going to have to remove the whole galnd. I wouldn’t look at nolvaex as a long term option.
My surgeon said he doesn’t remove the full gland. He said even if I blast hard after the chances of it coming back are slim to none because he’s removing so much. Wouldn’t it be wise for me to still have adex on hand or something jsut in case I would get a gyno flair up after surgery ?

I’m not going to advise or make any recommendations. I would just talk with your doc. He knows you’re using.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131