over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolvadex after gyno surgery ??

Forget the nolva and keep raloxifene on hand just in case. Knocks gyno out quick.

I know a lot of guys who got the whole gland and lipo around where the gland was used to prevent this dip and I fucking hate them bc even in off season their pecs stay perfect. I got 2 consults and both had the whole gland gone, when I finally do I want it out. It’s soft tissue even if there were an initial “dip” the area woukd flatten out or rather conform to the shape of the pec around it, now I’ll say this the gents I know got it done preemptively so maybe there’s a difference if you have full blown gyno and get it done I dunno

I got my doc to write me a script for adex just in case I have any flair ups so my gyno doesn’t come back after I get the surgery 👍

I got my doc to write me a script for adex just in case I have any flair ups so my gyno doesn’t come back after I get the surgery 👍
Which is good for that but bad for heart health as estrogen is what keeps or cholesterol down and in good ratio or at least is a major player. Tamoxifen is said to not be active in the liver but I’ve seen labs show it is and I’ve seen true AIs drop HDL we’ll under 10 so I stay away from AIs at all costs cept last 30-;5 days pre stage.

Which is good for that but bad for heart health as estrogen is what keeps or cholesterol down and in good ratio or at least is a major player. Tamoxifen is said to not be active in the liver but I’ve seen labs show it is and I’ve seen true AIs drop HDL we’ll under 10 so I stay away from AIs at all costs cept last 30-;5 days pre stage.
Oh yeah I don’t take ais either. I just wanted adex on hand in the rare case that I would have a flair up.

Oh yeah I don’t take ais either. I just wanted adex on hand in the rare case that I would have a flair up.
Cool I figured you knew but I was putting it out there. AIs also fuck with my emotions

Cool I figured you knew but I was putting it out there. AIs also fuck with my emotions
Yeah mine too. They make me feel like absolute shit to be honest. I quit running them years ago because I knew I’d have gyno surgery eventually I said fuck it I’m getting the gyno cut out so it doesn’t matter if the gland grows.

About to head in for the gyno surgery fellas. Will let y’all know how it goes !! Wish me luck.

I definitely will bro ! Yes it was way cheaper to be awake for the surgery. I’m excited. He’s doing gland removal and a little lipo.
bring your own anesthetic, I always have for procedures :D equine tranq, you can disassociate from pain, etc but still be coherent for doc and procedure, without compromising breathing rate/ability and relinquish need for a ventilator, we have a few ICU nurses here who I am sure to use it in practice in ER medicine etc

About to head in for the gyno surgery fellas. Will let y’all know how it goes !! Wish me luck.
Enjoy man! I know surgery sucks but the payoff should be good

No good surgeon removes the whole gland because otherwise, they’ll become concave and look worse than they did with gyno. See someone like Craig Golias for an example of that. You should be good to go and not have to worry about it if the surgeon took enough out. I saw Maffei for my surgery and got the same spiel from him, he was confident he took as much out as he possibly could have. I haven’t touched an AI or SERM since and have had no issues with several decent sized blasts since then. As long as you trust your surgeon’s results and assessment of your individual case, bombs away!

False. My surgeon removed the entire gland, and guess what, no concave indention, and looks perfect! I went to surgeon that specializes in breast augmentation, not specifically gyno. If I remember, he had done 1000s of breast surgeries, and less than 10 gyno. It maybe more now, as this was 10+ years ago.

Good luck brother keep us looped in, stay safe

Good luck brother keep us looped in, stay safe
It went great !!!! He removed ALL the gland and put a thin piece of fat behind the nipple to make sure my nipple wouldn’t cave in. (I originally thought he only removed some of the gland ). It looks 10x better already.

Here’s some pics. If you want to know his name I will be glad to message his name to you. His quality and price cannot be beat !!

Attachments

• 1E020CEC-127E-4900-803F-043A0BFADFE5.jpeg
    1E020CEC-127E-4900-803F-043A0BFADFE5.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 455A8D86-3077-4527-96C6-9A2121A2E586.jpeg
    455A8D86-3077-4527-96C6-9A2121A2E586.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 16
Also for 100$ extra total he lets you stay at his town house for up to 4 nights while you recover so you don’t have to pay for a hotel. Like I said inbox me and I will give you his name.

Here’s some pics. If you want to know his name I will be glad to message his name to you. His quality and price cannot be beat !!
No drains no compression vest? Recovery time 4 days or he just offers up to 4 days? You go fully under, I’ve been knocked out by explosion concussions b4 but never fully under anesthesia just gas, valium, and local. A lil afraid of crashing, my first visit to talk about getting glands removed was 2005 and the doc wanted me under and at the hospital bc “putting someone under your size can cause a crash so I won’t do it outpatient”. We’ll I’m like 75 lbs bigger so but Palumbos guy in NY does it talking to you but it’s $$$$ plus NY hotel and flight and I know for a lot of us that flight is the biggest issue. Flying was a bitch as a MW now only fly when have to and only first class which again $$$ looks good though odddly doesn’t look gyno like to me tge gyno I’ve seen removed was rounder
And looked dense yes this is glands but I would think on stage this woukd not be visible

Here’s before after pics on the side that had the biggest gland. Keep in mind this was less than 24 hours After the surgery !! He’s amaZing. I’m not posting full body pics because of my tattoos.

Attachments

• 9C4C9A61-A6CF-424B-BD03-7F46C70B2636.jpeg
    9C4C9A61-A6CF-424B-BD03-7F46C70B2636.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 21
  • 2EA84191-6FF9-414C-9F82-739C6AF85B69.jpeg
    2EA84191-6FF9-414C-9F82-739C6AF85B69.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 20

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member