over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolvadex after gyno surgery ??

No drains no compression vest? Recovery time 4 days or he just offers up to 4 days? You go fully under, I’ve been knocked out by explosion concussions b4 but never fully under anesthesia just gas, valium, and local. A lil afraid of crashing, my first visit to talk about getting glands removed was 2005 and the doc wanted me under and at the hospital bc “putting someone under your size can cause a crash so I won’t do it outpatient”. We’ll I’m like 75 lbs bigger so but Palumbos guy in NY does it talking to you but it’s $$$$ plus NY hotel and flight and I know for a lot of us that flight is the biggest issue. Flying was a bitch as a MW now only fly when have to and only first class which again $$$ looks good though odddly doesn’t look gyno like to me tge gyno I’ve seen removed was rounder
And looked dense yes this is glands but I would think on stage this woukd not be visible
No drains. But yes I am having to wear a compression vest. He lets you stay in his town house for up to 4 nights. I went a day before my surgery and had surgery the following morning. Then stayed a couple nights after. And he only charges 100$ total to use his town house which is badass by the way !! He wants to make it easy on his patients so they aren’t having to pay a ton extra to have a place to stay.and it’s one less thing for his patients to have to worry about . You can’t beat his prices or the quality of work. He’s as good or better than these “ well known “ top gyno surgeons you see all over YouTube. He does about 200 or more gyno surgery’s a year. Also if you call him to setup a consult tell them beast405 sent you and he will give you a discount !!

Here’s before after pics on the side that had the biggest gland. Keep in mind this was less than 24 hours After the surgery !! He’s amaZing. I’m not posting full body pics because of my tattoos.
On your before at that bodyfat did you have an actual crease/fold under your pec or is that shadow from the pen marks , it looks like you had an actual crease? Could you feel it. What he took out looks like the same density as adipose tissue. If I glanced I don’t think I woulda thought you had gyno but the difference is def there

It’s shadow from the pen mark brother. But I had huge hard lumps behind my nipples. The lump was huge behind my right nipple especially. That’s what gave my right pec a breast like appearance on the underside of it. When I got super lean a couple years ago it was very noticeable on both sides especially the right.

On your before at that bodyfat did you have an actual crease/fold under your pec or is that shadow from the pen marks , it looks like you had an actual crease? Could you feel it. What he took out looks like the same density as adipose tissue. If I glanced I don’t think I woulda thought you had gyno but the difference is def there
It’s shadow from the pen mark brother. But I had huge hard lumps behind my nipples. The lump was huge behind my right nipple especially. That’s what gave my right pec a breast like appearance on the underside of it. When I got super lean a couple years ago it was very noticeable on both sides especially the right.

Like hard marble type density? I had a guy felt like a piece of granite under his nipples and yea when lean it would stick out big time.

Like hard marble type density? I had a guy felt like a piece of granite under his nipples and yea when lean it would stick out big time.
Only way I can describe the lumps is they were SUPER hard !

Damn I wonder what causes that, I mean female breasts even super firm tits aren’t hard. It can’t be calcification can it? Painful?

Yes they would def get painful at times over the years. Especially on compounds like dbol deca etc. I don’t know what causes the lumps to be hard
Damn I wonder what causes that, I mean female breasts even super firm tits aren’t hard. It can’t be calcification can it? Painful?

Yes they would def get painful at times over the years. Especially on compounds like dbol deca etc. I don’t know what causes the lumps to be hard
I would say you fall in to the hypersensitive group on gyno m, I’ve had my nips got sore a few times but I blast masteron and nolva and in a week it’s gone. Maybe I’m less prone but you seem hyper sensitive

Yes that is more than likely the case with me. That’s why I’m glad my surgeon removed all the gland.
I would say you fall in to the hypersensitive group on gyno m, I’ve had my nips got sore a few times but I blast masteron and nolva and in a week it’s gone. Maybe I’m less prone but you seem hyper sensitive

Yes that is more than likely the case with me. That’s why I’m glad my surgeon removed all the gland.
I agree on the gland sensitivity or not if your gonna get the knife might as well get it all and sculpt the edges imo. I can’t remember if you said you went fully under or gas and local. I messaged you but I need to check my messages bro.

Yes sir. I messaged you back !! And I did it under local. It wasn’t bad at all to be honest. The numbing hurt the most. After that it was pretty much smooth sailing besides the hematoma I had to get drained a few days after. I’m so happy with the results. Seems unreal that I don’t have gyno any more.
I agree on the gland sensitivity or not if your gonna get the knife might as well get it all and sculpt the edges imo. I can’t remember if you said you went fully under or gas and local. I messaged you but I need to check my messages bro.

Ju
Yes sir. I messaged you back !! And I did it under local. It wasn’t bad at all to be honest. The numbing hurt the most. After that it was pretty much smooth sailing besides the hematoma I had to get drained a few days after. I’m so happy with the results. Seems unreal that I don’t have gyno any more.
st read and replied yea I’m super psyched for you!!!!! How long did it take fuck those 4 inch novicane needles where they push like 8 mls I hate that shit.

Ju

st read and replied yea I’m super psyched for you!!!!! How long did it take fuck those 4 inch novicane needles where they push like 8 mls I hate that shit.
I’d say the whole thing took about 2.5 - 3 hrs. 3 hrs at most.

I just wanted to come back to this and say since my surgery I have barely used adex. I just started using it .5mg 2x a week to keep water retention down while on my cut (not because of any nipple sensitivity or swelling). I recommend the guys who are looking into getting the surgery done go to a surgeon who removes the whole gland so you don’t really have to worry about it coming back.

I just wanted to come back to this and say since my surgery I have barely used adex. I just started using it .5mg 2x a week to keep water retention down while on my cut (not because of any nipple sensitivity or swelling). I recommend the guys who are looking into getting the surgery done go to a surgeon who removes the whole gland so you don’t really have to worry about it coming back.
That’s my plan but like you I’ll still pop nolva pre contest A bc of water and B. I burn more fat when I add nolva to the pre contest mix EVERY TIME

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member