over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolvadex cleared my Prolactin/Progesterone gyno

TplusR

Registered
Everything I've read says Nolvadex will not combat gyno issues related to Anadrol. I've been running Drol at 100mg/day and 3 weeks in I began to notice puffy nipples and leakage when slightly squeezed. I'm also running Sust and Proviron (which has always controlled estrogen related gyno for me).

I have tried to combat Prolactin issues with Prami and Caber in the past with little success and I didn't want to use Letro as it is known to kill gains and destroys my joints. I decided to give Nolvadex a try just to see if there was a CHANCE it would be effective.

After 5 days at 40mg/day of Nolvadex, nips went right back to normal and leakage was almost nothing. After 7 days I dropped down to 20mg a day and all signs of gyno have remained gone.

I'm not really sure how this worked but figured I'd share my experience.

Any thoughts?

makes sense, nolv is an estrogen blocker so essentially it blocked any new estrogen uptake from your glands and your test levels are through the roof with the drol ridding any leftover estogen from your glands. cool. unfortunately with my previous experiances you will have to continue the nolv treatment after your cycle, at least untill your natural test comes back. no biggie just keep it on hand. then again you may not have an issue, depends on the individual.

makes sense, nolv is an estrogen blocker so essentially it blocked any new estrogen uptake from your glands and your test levels are through the roof with the drol ridding any leftover estogen from your glands. cool. unfortunately with my previous experiances you will have to continue the nolv treatment after your cycle, at least untill your natural test comes back. no biggie just keep it on hand. then again you may not have an issue, depends on the individual.

I always have Nolva on hand so that's what I plan to do.

seth roberts(anabolic pharmacology) says that prolactin can only elevate in a high estrogen environment. so control estrogen and you control prolactin. ive never used anything other than 10mgs of nolva ed on cycle and have absolutely zero gyno.

seth roberts(anabolic pharmacology) says that prolactin can only elevate in a high estrogen environment. so control estrogen and you control prolactin. ive never used anything other than 10mgs of nolva ed on cycle and have absolutely zero gyno.

Some years back i run a deca only cycle and suffered terribly from sore nipples. Having said that im on about 500 tren a weekly with low test and have no issues whatsoever

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

That's strange because I heard nolvadex with progestins can actually increase progesterone related side effects.
I only use nolva when I am not on 19-nors for that very reason.
If I have a flare up while running 19-nors, I use letro (I am on pramipexole year round).

That's strange because I heard nolvadex with progestins can actually increase progesterone related side effects.
If I have a flare up while running 19-nors, I use letro (I am on pramipexole year round).

This is the exact reason why I started this thread, because everything I've read says NOT to take Nolvadex with 19-nors yet it has been extremely effective at eliminating the progesterone related side effects.

A buddy of mine had success with it while on Tren, which is the ONLY reason I gave it a try with Anadrol. I'm glad I did.

broscience

but remember, prolactin and progesterone are two different things.

I didn't see a mention of anything progestin based in your cycle, certainly not anadrol. Did I miss that memo?

I didn't see a mention of anything progestin based in your cycle, certainly not anadrol. Did I miss that memo?

It is my understanding that Anadrol, although it is not a progestin, is known to cause progesterone side effects, including increased levels of Prolactin. I had the leaky nips to back this up.

Curious on how libido was on nolva? AIs kill mine, almost not worth it lol

It is my understanding that Anadrol, although it is not a progestin, is known to cause progesterone side effects, including increased levels of Prolactin. I had the leaky nips to back this up.

Since you know Anadrol doesnt aromatize and is based from DHT its fairly simple.
Its structure is such that it can actually engage the estrogen receptors in your body on its own with no changes.
This is why using nolva helps with its sides. The nolva is engaging and there by blocking the estrogen receptors so the adrol can't get in there.

Yep nolva works with anadrol.....learned that a year or so ago on here or af.

Curious on how libido was on nolva? AIs kill mine, almost not worth it lol

Libido is through the roof. I've run plenty of Test (E or Sust) before and have always had good libido but adding in the Proviron has really made a difference.

I've always had Prolactin issues when I run Tren....I'm very curious if Nolva would help with this or if it is only good with Anadrol....

Caber/Prami don't seem to help with the sides from Tren.

High dosing chaste berry really helped me when I had prolactin issues from tren

Control estrogen and you actually can control, both prolactin and progesterone.

AI's will help control prolactin becuase of the Long Feedback Mechanism, but sometimes dopamine-agonists are needed, so keep one on hand.

The progesterone receptor is synthesis in response to the estorgen receptor in healthy breast tissue. So using Tamoxifen will actually down-regulate the PgR.

AI on cycle, Tamox always on hand and D2-agonist on hand when using 19-Nor's.

THANX

Thank You guys
this thread has been very informative for me
I allways wonderd where the rumour came from not
to use nolvadex with 19nors and for some time i believed
it , very glad to hear this

Thank You guys
this thread has been very informative for me
I allways wonderd where the rumour came from not
to use nolvadex with 19nors and for some time i believed
it , very glad to hear this

This is exactly why I felt the need to create a thread. I don't post much but I figured this would be some great info since everyone seems to talk about Nolva being a no-no with these compounds.

I'm going to run some Tren A after i finish the 6 weeks of Anadrol. If Nolva helps control the Prolactin while on Tren I will be ecstatic, as it has always bothered the hell out of me that Tren couldn't be part of my regimen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear