over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nolvadex or clomid

anabolic_hippie

Registered
i have both on hand my cyce is done i have a week till i the test is out of my system so what should i take for after, clomid or nolvadex i never use any except after last cycle i used clomid what do you guys recomend both or just one how much i know nothing really about them i read the articles they get so complicated i get frustrated to read them help me out guys

I use both

From every indication I get using both probably won't hurt, but may be a waste of money.

Most say that Tamoxifin Citrate is a better and more efficient serm at blocking estrogen receptors.

But, I've heard others state that Clomid can in some cases help release LH and recover testicle size quicker! My experience makes me believe that this may be true.

Clomid on the other hand gets the the rap for a lot of the PCT mood swings many experience. The theory being that the brain treats it as estrogen, so you get emotional like a bitch.

I'm not expert feel free to pick the hell out of this...

My advice use both, but don't use too much clomid >100mgs a day or you'll start crying while watching DVD's with your wife or girlfriend.

pct combo

PCT equation:
Tamoxifen and HCG day 1-10 (* You must know how to regulate your dose)
Clomiphene day 10-15(+) depending.
Its a beautiful thing....

fatsuperman said:
From every indication I get using both probably won't hurt, but may be a waste of money.

Most say that Tamoxifin Citrate is a better and more efficient serm at blocking estrogen receptors.

But, I've heard others state that Clomid can in some cases help release LH and recover testicle size quicker! My experience makes me believe that this may be true.

Clomid on the other hand gets the the rap for a lot of the PCT mood swings many experience. The theory being that the brain treats it as estrogen, so you get emotional like a bitch.

I'm not expert feel free to pick the hell out of this...

My advice use both, but don't use too much clomid >100mgs a day or you'll start crying while watching DVD's with your wife or girlfriend.

ok well i will just use both then what dose do you recomend i remember the one time i took clomid i did get all hurting and emotional i hate that. anyways what should i dose them both at thanx

Another reason why I promote the use of Nolvadex over Clomid post-cycle (as if being 3-4 times stronger and having more of a direct effect on restoring natural test wasn't enough) is because it's a lot safer. Not just because it improves lipid profiles, but also because it simply doesn't have the intrinsic side-effects that Clomid has. Clomid causes more acne for sure, but that's mainly because you need to use a 3-4 times higher dose. But Clomid seems to also affect the eyesight. Long-term clomid therapy causes irreversible changes in eyesight3 in users. Irreversible. For me that alone is reason enough to prefer Nolvadex.

read at: **broken link removed**

Nolva, definitely. I've never had any sides from Nolva at all that I could ever tell. Can't say the same for Clomid. Also, Nolva is a hell of a lot better E antagonist. I think the E suppression effect of Clomid (for me at least) is minimal.

Listen to Rogue he knows what hes talking about

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity