over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolvadex

paperbolix

Registered
I'm on a var/sust cycle 6 days into it, I decided yesterday to add some Nolvadex because my chest seemed a little puffy, but this morning I had some mild recurring headaches and during my weight-training today I felt a bit exhausted, also didn't sleep as well as I should have last night but I just napped now and seems ok..

are the headaches from the Nolvadex?

I think I'll not take it today and tomarrow and then take some more the next day to see if I can isolate the Nolva as the cause..

The tamoxifen will make you a little tiered and nauseated in certain cases. However the headaches and all that other stuff is a measure of the Sustanon. If you are having the begining of a Gyno flare up, BE CAREFUL! If the tamoxifen does not clear it up within the first 4-6 days, my recomendation is you get off, clear your system from Estrogens ( Proviron and Femara). Let the inflamed nipple gland subside and them retake the cycle ( about a week to 10 days latter) With something less aromatic and a good estrogen management protocol. Do this for at least one cycle. The reason for this is if your gyno flares and is not cleared by the Tamox, that means you are now very sesitive to ciculating estrogen. Meaning it will take very,very little estrogen to keep that gland growing. No amount of Anti-e ,anti-aromatase or combination can supress it that low.

so you think the headaches are from the sust? I'm not sure because the sust kicked in several days ago and I feel great with it, and I havn't taken the nolva today and they seem to have gone away, I thnk I won't take any tomarrow either and then I'll take some nolva the next day, if they come back then it must be the nolva that is causing it..

Headaches

The headaches may be from the Nolvadex. I get them often If I use more than 20-30mg Nolva per day. Maybe you could cut back your dose and see how you feel? I've also found that Arimidex started at the begining of your cycle is a MUCH better choice.

Well it is hard to say where the headaches come from. To be honest I have never heard of nolvadex giving headaches in its users. Now that doesn't mean it isn't possible because everybody reacts differently but I personally find it very unlikely. It could be from your diet. It could be from the fact you are not sleeping good, could be from the damn heat outside. It just really depends.

I would say that stopping the nolvadex for one day to see if the headaches subside really isn't necessary. I would say continue on with the nolvadex and if the headaches are reoccuring or never go away then begin to assume it could possibly be the nolvadex or even the sustanon you are on. Aslo you never stated how much nolvadex you were taking. Try reducing the dosages before coming off completely. Hope this helps.

Maverick

Like you say maverick, it could be from anything. Seldon does tamox cause headaches though. Sus on the otherhand can give a little headache if you've been off for a while due to blood pressure fluctuations.Often this subsides within the first week.
On the other hand, gyno is a serious matter and Letrozole or Anatrozole should be started on the same day as the cycle. I sometimes tell my clients to take it the day before starting the cycle.

it must have been the nolva because as soon as I stopped taking it, the HA's went away, that sucks but I guess anti-e's don't sit well with me, guess my body likes estrogen, I'm gonna try clomid for the PCT but I'm thinking it will do the same thing but I'll try it..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131