Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
For August '17, we'll be voting for "Competing Member", which means all male or female members that have competed are eligible.

So, state who you think should be in the running and why - remember, they must have a picture posted on this site prior to this post.
YOU MUST POST A LINK TO THEIR PIC THAT'S ON THIS SITE.
If no link, your nomination WILL BE IGNORED!

Contest info can be found here: ALL READ: FEATURED MEMBER!!! - Professional Muscle

Read about current and former Featured Members here: ProfessionalMuscle FEATURED MEMBERS - Professional Muscle

I nominate Mike Arnold.

He is a valuable asset to this board. He has contributed so much by educating people here on Professional Muscle and frankly all over the internet on training, nutrition and supplementation.

I have worked with him personally after a long haitus away from the gym and he helped me transform my physique.

I now use a few of his prodcuts and they are top notch. You can ask him any question you want and within 24 hours he will respond with a lengthy post going into great detail to make sure you fully understand the answer to your question. He handles himself like a professional.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ike-arnolds-1st-armwrestling-competition.html

I know it's not a pic but here is a video. Hopefully arm wrestling counts as competing, I know we have had a few powerlifters nominated before.

I too like Mike Arnold and would love to see him win this one. Certainly one of the brightest minds on PM at the moment. :);)

Well, since this is supposed to be a contest and it would be more flattering for the winner whoever he is to face a little competition :p, here are a few other names, all good contributors on the board over the years, and, if I'm not mistaken, that have competed already:

- Designbuilt

- Method2Madness

- Asteelz

- Nabz

I'd love to nominate KillerStack for there really AREN'T two like him :D (take it as a huge compliment, buddy :)), but I don't think he will ever post pic, protecting his anonymity at all costs... ;)

I competed yesterday and got 1st place in the U23 junior class at the PCA Muscletalk show in kettering (UK)

I'd like to put my name forward if I'm allowed too :)

I'll get stage pics up on my log soon aswell!

20294216_10158947337350562_5980239473151232099_n.jpg

I competed yesterday and got 1st place in the U23 junior class at the PCA Muscletalk show in kettering (UK)

I'd like to put my name forward if I'm allowed too :)

I'll get stage pics up on my log soon aswell!

View attachment 93787
You cant. Bad move lad. Your peers do it if they feel you have contributed and are worthy of a nomination but as you have nominated yourself so you have blown your chances if any for this time around at least lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Tenny is banned at the moment and little slice has been nice lately, so you might have to be the bad guy.
Tenny is banned whattt u serious

I nominate Mike Arnold.

He is a valuable asset to this board. He has contributed so much by educating people here on Professional Muscle and frankly all over the internet on training, nutrition and supplementation.

You can ask him any question you want and within 24 hours he will respond with a lengthy post going into great detail to make sure you fully understand the answer to your question. He handles himself like a professional.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ike-arnolds-1st-armwrestling-competition.html

I know it's not a pic but here is a video. Hopefully arm wrestling counts as competing, I know we have had a few powerlifters nominated before.

Long post he will reply with indeed & that too free of charge without a £££ grabbing sales pitch! I always enjoy his posts.

Mike Arnold all the way. I have nominated Mike in the past too but we never had a picture/video untill last time around.

Tekno this video worked last time and Big A accepted Mike's nomination in the open when u won. He was included in so no worries about a pic. This should suffice.

All the best Mike.

Yep, earlier today. Hopefully he is playing nice in the banned forum and rAJJIN just gives him a long weekend in the time out box. Tenny can be a bit abrasive sometimes, but he shares a lot of great knowledge.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-pics-my-show-last-weekend-2.html#post2502596
So Raj said here ..

Tenny you are a grumpy unhappy dick.

and Tenny liked his post lol

Tenny loves it too mate..Hilarious.. lmao... [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

I would like to nominate joe 2013.

This man is incredible. Competes in several different countries around the world. And always places very well in the 50+ year old class. He is in his 60's and is a very hard worker.
The thread I'm linking here is a little older but I believe its the only one he has started on pro muscle. On other forums he posts quite a bit about his training and competitions.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/132393-4-weeks-out.html

I have been one of Mike Arnold's biggest cheerleaders since the old days when he used to post on the MD board, which dates back almost 7 years now?

He's always been helpful when it came to AAS/GH advice I used to ask him for.

He always writes up very long, detailed posts fully answering every question and comment in detail. Just look through all his posts over the years on here and MD to see it for yourself.

He absolutely has my vote.

Yep, earlier today. Hopefully he is playing nice in the banned forum and rAJJIN just gives him a long weekend in the time out box. Tenny can be a bit abrasive sometimes, but he shares a lot of great knowledge.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-pics-my-show-last-weekend-2.html#post2502596

This is not directed at anyone specific just in general but sometimes I see a repeating pattern as when Phil H was on here. Phil would dominate the board attacking members and his followers would jump in and do the same. . I don't think PM wants any one member to become that again. At least we don't keep seeing Post A Pic.

lmao tenny and mini truck are banned

guess they can bully people in the banned forum :eek:

So a "Nominate August Featured Member" turns into a bash Tenny thread, Really?

As far as the people who are nominated, I have a question....are any "Competing" Members?

So a "Nominate August Featured Member" turns into a bash Tenny thread, Really?

As far as the people who are nominated, I have a question....are any "Competing" Members?

I was curious too does Armwrestling qualify?

I was curious too does Armwrestling qualify?

LOL....maybe Joey Chestnut, The Nathan's Hot Dog eating champion is a member here. Would that count as "Competing Member"?

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner