Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
For April '13, we'll be voting for "Non-competing Member", which means all non-competing male or female members are eligible.

So, state who you think should be in the running and why - remember, they must have a picture posted on this site prior to this post.
YOU MUST POST A LINK TO THEIR PIC THAT'S ON THIS SITE.
If no link, your nomination WILL BE IGNORED!

Contest info can be found here: ALL READ: FEATURED MEMBER!!! - Professional Muscle

Read about current and former Featured Members here: ProfessionalMuscle FEATURED MEMBERS - Professional Muscle

I'd like to nominate Kaladryn. Provided he is not competing. His avatar pic looks like a stage pic but he's not mentioned prepping for a show that I've read. He has a great physique and his posts are helpful and knowledgable. Thanks.

Adonis82 (or is it 83?). I don't believe he competes but he is a wealth of knowledge.

Also, Kaladryn was a good nomination

I'd like to nominate Kaladryn. Provided he is not competing. His avatar pic looks like a stage pic but he's not mentioned prepping for a show that I've read. He has a great physique and his posts are helpful and knowledgable. Thanks.

thats a great suggestion ej.........i second that nomination for kaladryn

Those 2 guys are both excellent choices... They both contribute so much to this site..

Kaladryn has my nomination.... You have devoted a tremendous amount of knowledge to this board.

Big A is asking for a pic in order to be nominated, if I could suggest someone to use his avatar... I'm on my phone and have No clue how to upload his avatar.

For April '13, we'll be voting for "Non-competing Member", which means all non-competing male or female members are eligible.

I like Kaladryn, great contributor, but his avatar says competitor to me.

I nominate Stewie, his avatar does not say competitor to me. :p. He has been helping out a lot for a long time. Nice guy, deserves it. And did I mention he certainly does not compete. Although he has awesome wheels.

Stewie!!!

Attachments

• k.jpg
    k.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

I nominate Stewie, his avatar does not say competitor to me. :p. He has been helping out a lot for a long time. Nice guy, deserves it. And did I mention he certainly does not compete. Although he has awesome wheels.

Stewie!!!

so.....has anyone confirmed that kaladryn is still competing? btw...stewie is also a great choice :)

What you don't wear shorts like that?
That picture was taken at the mall...not on stage.:p

I'd like to nominate " Renewlyf ". don't think he competes, but should!:)

55643d1344105203-renewlyf-some-progress-july-2012-med.jpg

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...91574-renewlyf-some-progress.html#post1378467

and from today: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/101076-recent-pics.html

thats a great suggestion ej.........i second that nomination for kaladryn

Kaladryn has my nomination.... You have devoted a tremendous amount of knowledge to this board.

Big A is asking for a pic in order to be nominated, if I could suggest someone to use his avatar... I'm on my phone and have No clue how to upload his avatar.

Thanks for the support guys! But I am still competing, hopefully doing a show at the end of this year!

Stewie , Renewlyf and , Adonis89 are all great guys that contribute alot to the board although i feel increasingly less inteligent and more inferior each time i read stuff that Stewie post.:eek:

Knight9 Is another great contributer , his Avatar does say competitor to me but i can't rememeber every seeing or hearing that he competes

Knight9_zpsc5027263.jpg

Adonis89_zpsa5f16f9e.jpg

I gotta vote for " Renewlyf " also! Great person, true ambassador for a healthy clean lifestyle, and a great role model for anybody on here. Isn`t that what member of the month profile is for, to display a role model, an example of excellency both in and out of the gym?

Renew for the win! Great physique, even better personality, which makes him an invaluable member here. He's been through a lot in his personal life and has a lot of valuable advice to impart. I listen :)

Renew for me great advice great personality and great physique.

Has overcome many of life's problems and shares valuable information with other members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear