Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
For April '18, we'll be voting for "Member", which means all members with no restrictions are eligible.

So, state who you think should be in the running and why - remember, they must have a picture posted on this site prior to this post.
YOU MUST POST A LINK TO THEIR PIC THAT'S ON THIS SITE.
If no link, your nomination WILL BE IGNORED!

Contest info can be found here: ALL READ: FEATURED MEMBER!!! - Professional Muscle

Read about current and former Featured Members here: ProfessionalMuscle FEATURED MEMBERS - Professional Muscle

Matt Porter

63572d1373474850-pro-muscles-truenutrition-com-s-matt-porter-wreak-havoc-la-championships-imag0430-medium-.jpg

Reason: It's Matt Porter :)

Maldorf

MALDORF Always a great poster with insight based on years of experience. And having just gotten through heart surgery, once again an incredible example of someone with a lot of setbacks who keeps on training nevertheless. Always inspiring!

Not sure of how to link to his avatar but I'll post it and maybe someone else can supply the link to it or to another of his picks.

I really think he would be a great choice.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Attachments

• 1A.JPG
    1A.JPG
    2.3 KB · Views: 160
I nominate 11sh11. Amazing physique and always polite to members. Has pushed through difficult times to chase her goals in bodybuilding, become a more regular poster and always great information. Lets encourage her into her upcoming shows with featured member. We might not get many chances to make her FM, before her name is in red.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...09228-pic-you-took-today-446.html#post2592562

Attachments

• PSX_20180318_113300.jpg
    PSX_20180318_113300.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 153
I nominate 11sh11. Amazing physique and always polite to members. Has pushed through difficult times to chase her goals in bodybuilding, become a more regular poster and always great information. Lets encourage her into her upcoming shows with featured member. We might not get many chances to make her FM, before her name is in red.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...09228-pic-you-took-today-446.html#post2592562

11SH11 is a great poster. In many ways it's a shame more girls don't post on here now. Can't blame them all the weirdos must scare them away with their pm's. Although I suspect most guys are just over/weirdly nice to the girls which is probably transparant. Anyway my point being it's good to have a female perspective in some of the threads. Now forgetting about gender as it means nothing she is a great poster full stop. Offers an intelligent insight and has a passion for everything bodybuilding and looks great.

11SH11 is a great poster. In many ways it's a shame more girls don't post on here now. Can't blame them all the weirdos must scare them away with their pm's. Although I suspect most guys are just over/weirdly nice to the girls which is probably transparant. Anyway my point being it's good to have a female perspective in some of the threads. Now forgetting about gender as it means nothing she is a great poster full stop. Offers an intelligent insight and has a passion for everything bodybuilding and looks great.

Well said mate. It's the reason I nominated her in open FM category and didn't wait for female member category, we are all equal at Pro muscle. I'm not even attracted to muscular women, but I respect commitment and knowledge. 11sh11 physique definitely shows great discipline in the gym and the kitchen.

All GREAT nominees so far! :headbang:

Maldorf is for sure one of my all time favorite PM members: intelligent, open minded and always trying to help others.

11sh11 is everything Boxer Cam stated and even more, so much I'd have nominated her hadn't he done it himself.

As for Matt, he's the epitome of success in BB, whose many can only dream to follow the example of.

So definitely three solid members all very deserving, to whom I'd likle to add Bobby Light: never ever have I heard him say a bad word about anyone or be negative about something... it's one of those guys I always feel better after reading their "feel good posts", for their attitude is so positive. Not to mention his AMAZING physique he never brags about... though he clearly could! :)

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/109228-pic-you-took-today-448.html#post2595077

MALDORF Always a great poster with insight based on years of experience. And having just gotten through heart surgery, once again an incredible example of someone with a lot of setbacks who keeps on training nevertheless. Always inspiring!

Not sure of how to link to his avatar but I'll post it and maybe someone else can supply the link to it or to another of his picks.

I really think he would be a great choice.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thanks! I would be honored. Lots of great choices here already. I would like 11sh11. It is great having the female perspective here and she has been through a lot the last year and persevered through it all. Great attitude and smart!

Thanks! I would be honored. Lots of great choices here already. I would like 11sh11. It is great having the female perspective here and she has been through a lot the last year and persevered through it all. Great attitude and smart!
Its great having 11sh11 stick around here... especially with little slice posting [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Saw 11sh11 win the Physique Overall this past weekend.... she SMOKED the other competitors...wasn't even close..... she looks phenomenal and is supercool as well..... Masters Nats on deck!!!!

Can’t go wrong with any of the nominees. Nice selection this month. Good to see maldorf and 11sh11 in here. I make sure to always read their post when I notice they have replied to a thread.

Can’t go wrong with any of the nominees. Nice selection this month. Good to see maldorf and 11sh11 in here. I make sure to always read their post when I notice they have replied to a thread.

Same here. A big fan of both.

Maldorf is for sure one of my all time favorite PM members: intelligent, open minded and always trying to help others.

11sh11 is everything Boxer Cam stated and even more, so much I'd have nominated her hadn't he done it himself.

As for Matt, he's the epitome of success in BB, whose many can only dream to follow the example of.

So definitely three solid members all very deserving, to whom I'd likle to add Bobby Light: never ever have I heard him say a bad word about anyone or be negative about something... it's one of those guys I always feel better after reading their "feel good posts", for their attitude is so positive. Not to mention his AMAZING physique he never brags about... though he clearly could! :)

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/109228-pic-you-took-today-448.html#post2595077

:banghead:

Not sure why BobbyLight's name alluded me. He is a class act in every way.

Maldorf is a great poster but is already a featured member (deservedly) so the reason I wouldn't vote for him above the others.

Maldorf is a great poster but is already a featured member (deservedly) so the reason I wouldn't vote for him above the others.

eluded :star-:ars

So definitely three solid members all very deserving, to whom I'd likle to add Bobby Light: never ever have I heard him say a bad word about anyone or be negative about something... it's one of those guys I always feel better after reading their "feel good posts", for their attitude is so positive. Not to mention his AMAZING physique he never brags about... though he clearly could! [emoji4]

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...09228-pic-you-took-today-448.html#post2595077

Bobby Light is an actual personal friend of mine in real life because he's such a great guy. I can 100% vouch for him in every way. Here us with our heads chopped off after a training session. He’s (left) bigger than me (right) than it looks

IMG_1075.JPG

Last edited:

Damn thanks guys! I don't know if I deserve that yet but I certainly appreciate the mention very much!

Bobby Light is an actual personal friend of mine in real life because he's such a great guy. I can 100% vouch for him in every way. Here us with our heads chopped off after a training session. He’s (left) bigger than me (right) than it looks

View attachment 97015

My man! And I should have worn a tank top that day for the damn pic! lol next time :headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws