Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
For July '17, we'll be voting for "Non-Competing Member", which means all male or female members that have never competed are eligible.

So, state who you think should be in the running and why - remember, they must have a picture posted on this site prior to this post.
YOU MUST POST A LINK TO THEIR PIC THAT'S ON THIS SITE.
If no link, your nomination WILL BE IGNORED!

Contest info can be found here: ALL READ: FEATURED MEMBER!!! - Professional Muscle

Read about current and former Featured Members here: ProfessionalMuscle FEATURED MEMBERS - Professional Muscle

was gonna do skinny01 for lulz ;)

but tekno has had it coming for a while :cool:

Attachments

• tek.jpg
    tek.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 194
fuck it...

you will be the ONLY nomination....

no need for a vote this time....

WAAAAYYYYY over due here....

:cool:

:yeahthat:

Truth is I'd have other people in mind for nomination, but since I want Techno for the win, I just WON'T list their names... :D:p

Go TechnoViking! Intelligent, superb physique, great attitude... the perfect FM!!!:headbang:;)

Mike Arnold

Guy has been helpful to our community for a long ass time and produces some very high quality supplements. I love to pick his brain and he has countless posts full of great info. And now that we know what he looks like in that arm wrestling video, it's obvious he is big and handsome lol.

Well deserved.

Non competing huh? Can we nominate tenny? Lmao

Tech! Let's just go ahead and close it :D

Tekno is a great member and deserving winner but let's not forget about others. On the senior, junior and female votes we all complain about the lack of choice. On this category we have more choice and now we want to not have a vote. My vote is devenidas and I will post a pic later. Dev if you could post your fav pic that would be even better. Thanks

Tekno is a great member and deserving winner but let's not forget about others. On the senior, junior and female votes we all complain about the lack of choice. On this category we have more choice and now we want to not have a vote. My vote is devenidas and I will post a pic later. Dev if you could post your fav pic that would be even better. Thanks

allrite matey. Here u go...

Englishman here from Dorian's Homeland lol

Screenshot_20170620-161205-01-01.jpeg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Look thick, but I bet shaving takes several days for you. :D
Papa Pesty is in the house :)

No sir I don't even shave my body with a razor anymore for many many years now, except my face. I have found a really cool beard/hair trimmer Philips 360 degrees rotating one and I take its attachment off and just trim with bare razor blade. Its a quick job and pretty close to skin actually so not bad.

Most imp selling point for me - No skin irritation at all. Zero as it doesn't bother the skin. I have had several of these Phillips trimmers now. quick and easy.

This pic is from couple of weeks or so ago I think. I was overdue a fine trim indeed! lol

Papa Pesty is in the house :)

No sir I don't even shave my body with a razor anymore for many many years now, except my face. I have found a really cool beard/hair trimmer Philips 360 degrees rotating one and I take its attachment off and just trim with bare razor blade. Its a quick job and pretty close to skin actually so not bad.

Most imp selling point for me - No skin irritation at all. Zero as it doesn't bother the skin. I have had several of these Phillips trimmers now. quick and easy.

This pic is from couple of weeks or so ago I think. I was overdue a fine trim indeed! lol

If they're casting for a brown wolverine, you'll get the role. You can use me as your bloated stuntman [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

hmm well what can I say mate ...We can unequivocally count on the unconditional love and support from our American and European friends across the pond. ALWAYS! That's the spirit. lol

If they're casting for a brown wolverine, you'll get the role. You can use me as your bloated stuntman [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
thinker I have been signed up already for the next Wolverine film as Hugh Jackman is now retiring after Logan. I had the best mutation, recovery factor & healing powers out of all the mutants who were picked for the role according to the casting director of the film.

You are hired too mate as my body double! Just get Elvia Yates to write u a 8 weeks "get ripped or die trying" drug program including nasty mofo orals, dnp & lots & lots of genotec tren lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner