Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
For March '19, we'll be voting for "Competing Member", which means all competing members are eligible.

So, state who you think should be in the running and why - remember, they must have a picture posted on this site prior to this post.
YOU MUST POST A LINK TO THEIR PIC THAT'S ON THIS SITE.
If no link, your nomination WILL BE IGNORED!

Contest info can be found here: ALL READ: FEATURED MEMBER!!! - Professional Muscle

Read about current and former Featured Members here: ProfessionalMuscle FEATURED MEMBERS - Professional Muscle

I think that is a great idea. He has been on here a lot and started a great thread about his contest prep. He shares a lot of his opinions when asked for help too. Bboy is also an open book on here, shares his supplement schedule etc. It is good to have him back on here more regular. https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/161511-road-chicago-4.html

Last edited:
Another for B- boy. I went through 30 pages of his contest prep thread. What a nice guy and gentleman. He definitely deserves the acknowledgement for taking time to answer questions and all of the free knowledge. Little slice has some really funny replies in the thread as well, everyone should read it.

I think you guys are confused but that pic of the guy with tattoos and red hat is not b-boy that has a thread of his road to Chicago pro

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I think you guys are confused but that pic of the guy with tattoos and red hat is not b-boy that has a thread of his road to Chicago pro

Im referring to the b-boy with the road to chicago prep thread.

Remember, this is the nomination thread not the voting thread.

This would be b-boys 4th time winning featured member. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that we were no longer going to do multiple time featured member winners.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of b-boy and he deserves the credit over and over again for everything he brings to this forum, but so do many other bros that have never been featured before.

Just thinking outloud here:)

This would be b-boys 4th time winning featured member. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that we were no longer going to do multiple time featured member winners.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of b-boy and he deserves the credit over and over again for everything he brings to this forum, but so do many other bros that have never been featured before.

Maybe we start a Professional Muscle Hall Of Fame for guys like b-boy. Moves you out of eligibility for featured member.

That's what I thought too

Im referring to the b-boy with the road to chicago prep thread.
Yea ok but it's what tripleot said. I like b-boy don't get me wrong. Great guy but he has won before

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner