Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
For September '16, we'll be voting for "Non-competing Member", which means all male or female members that have never compited are eligible.

So, state who you think should be in the running and why - remember, they must have a picture posted on this site prior to this post.
YOU MUST POST A LINK TO THEIR PIC THAT'S ON THIS SITE.
If no link, your nomination WILL BE IGNORED!

Contest info can be found here: ALL READ: FEATURED MEMBER!!! - Professional Muscle

Read about current and former Featured Members here: ProfessionalMuscle FEATURED MEMBERS - Professional Muscle

nothuman for his knowledge and willingness to share said knowledge

also, having open heart surgery in your 20's, and not letting it slow you down is pretty badass

we still don't know if he has a back.. but he's a picture of his front

Attachments

• nothuan.jpg
    nothuan.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 204
Nothuman

Please refer to my previous 37852 unsuccessful nominations and the ever so beautiful, loooong winded, eye watering, heart melting essays I have written in order to support my past nominations.

Or

Just vote the damn guy ! Thank you.

It's time for little slice to get the nod. I'm not sure if he has pics or competes?
His posts are always entertaining.

Last edited:
Nothuman legs

Attachments

• 1471869041338.jpg
    1471869041338.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 189
nothuman for his knowledge and willingness to share said knowledge

also, having open heart surgery in your 20's, and not letting it slow you down is pretty badass

we still don't know if he has a back.. but he's a picture of his front

Thanks that means a lot and I love u bro. I'll see if I can get a back shot in one of these days

doug1

Ok, so since my name is doug, I live in Florida, and I carry around firearms like a boss too! Plus, he is scary big and has been around since day 1.

doug1....I second that nomination

Nothuman has brought a lot of health related info to the board which is of paramount importance to me personally, thats what I value the most. Just to give an example his thread ''Reversing heart hypertrophy/plaque : Can it be done? '' has woken up and helped many members to take the precautionary approach in making the necessary liftstyle changes to play the game in a healthier and safer manner. This is one of the hugely popular thread on the board and still gets a lot of traffic after all this time. He is always bringing studies etc like very recently SuppVersity page.

Nothuman has also shared his open heart surgery experience in detail with the board to make members aware of the risk involved as its easy to ignore signs when we are young and invincible. He has been a man on a mission to find health related info ever since to fix him and do the very best to improve his longetivity while continuing the bb life style in a safe manner. That's hugely commendable in my eyes.

Nothuman seems to be always learning and progressing, plus takes the time to educate others.

doug1 http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/46124-135lbs-squats-leg-pic.html

most of you guys have NO IDEA how generous this guy is....

he IS wayyyy over due....nothuman just hasn't put the time
in for me...sorry

:cool:

Great nomination but I personally don't get the Nothuman hasn't put the time in for you part. It's for member of the month and he has been on the forum over 5 years and has over 6000 posts. How much more time do you want him to put in :D Plus he has literally come second about 28 times now :eek::D

I love Little Slice too but Nothuman deserves this even if he is a bit of a poser.

Nothuman. And not just because I know him personally lol...good guy and has contributed lots of good info especially health related.

Choice will definitely will be TOUGH between those three great highly contributing members... love them all actually! :eek::eek:

Doug1 has been here from the start and is one hell of a nice guy whose passion for the sport never faded away in14 years... he's SO SO SO LONG OVERDUE! :)

Nothuman, sorry to disagree, Tenny, has probably been one of the 5-6 most active members for the last recent years, always posting QUALITY stuff and displaying a great, respectful attitude... he's the epitome of what a FM should be. :headbang:

LittleSlice has probably the wickest sense of humor we had seen on the board for a long time, and that's actually a good thing for a forum where people "sometimes" (well, often lol) need others to help them get their feet back on the ground... :p
He's won the recent transformation contest though, so it's not like he didn't get his share of recognition for the summer... in his case, waiting a few more months to get crowned won't be that bad after all the nice prizes he just won... ;)

Maybe, as a reward, Big A could create a new status and put in a distinct color the mention "Winner of PM 2016 Transformation Contest" under his user name?
Now that would look like something! And also be a way to attract/motivate more members to a potential new contest next year... ;)

I'd also like to nominate two other great members, whose meaningful contributions are always teinted of humor and positivity:

Devenidas

and

Marvin Martian

:)

nothuman

i actually confused him with someone else...lol

sorry dude...

:eek:

Choice will definitely will be TOUGH between those three great highly contributing members... love them all actually! :eek::eek:

Doug1 has been here from the start and is one hell of a nice guy whose passion for the sport never faded away in14 years... he's SO SO SO LONG OVERDUE! :)

Nothuman, sorry to disagree, Tenny, has probably been one of the 5-6 most active members for the last recent years, always posting QUALITY stuff and displaying a great, respectful attitude... he's the epitome of what a FM should be. :headbang:

LittleSlice has probably the wickest sense of humor we had seen on the board for a long time, and that's actually a good thing for a forum where people "sometimes" (well, often lol) need others to help them get their feet back on the ground... :p
He's won the recent transformation contest though, so it's not like he didn't get his share of recognition for the summer... in his case, waiting a few more months to get crowned won't be that bad after all the nice prizes he just won... ;)

Maybe, as a reward, Big A could create a new status and put in a distinct color the mention "Winner of PM 2016 Transformation Contest" under his user name?
Now that would look like something! And also be a way to attract/motivate more members to a potential new contest next year... ;)

Great nomination but I personally don't get the Nothuman hasn't put the time in for you part. It's for member of the month and he has been on the forum over 5 years and has over 6000 posts. How much more time do you want him to put in :D Plus he has literally come second about 28 times now :eek::D

I love Little Slice too but Nothuman deserves this even if he is a bit of a poser.

Little slice gets all my mantastic bro love too that's why I am not voting for him. Let me explain with the thousands of pounds worth free gear LS have had in winning the transformation contest his kidneys and liver would be in a pretty fucked up state by now so I can't afford to stuff more shit down him.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws