over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

(non bodybuilding related) question

moparfreak360

Registered
My wife recently started working toward her bachelors degree. She is a smart person but when it comes to sitting down and focusing on school work she cant do it......Its like it cannot keep her attention and she ends up getting pissed off/down on herself........does anyone else suffer from this and is there anything you all have taken, or used for mental clarity?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

My wife recently started working toward her bachelors degree. She is a smart person but when it comes to sitting down and focusing on school work she cant do it......Its like it cannot keep her attention and she ends up getting pissed off/down on herself........does anyone else suffer from this and is there anything you all have taken, or used for mental clarity?

Besides adderall? Nootropics might help... Surprisingly, I find a lot of it to be in my head. The more I practice focusing and staying on task, the better I get at it.

When I went back to get a masters degree, I ended up using pre workout supplements before I sat down to read or write a paper.

I can't focus for anything...

I found that the closer the due date is, the more I can focus. Aka if I have a 1000 word summary due in 1 hour, i'll crack down and just crank it out. If it's due in two days, there's no chance of me sitting down and typing more than 1 sentence. Waiting until the last second when I absolutely NEEDED to complete something actually got me through a masters degree in electrical engineering with a 3.8 GPA

She doesn't need drugs. Adderall's a bad one.

Does anyone have any experiences wit nootropics they would like to add, or share?

A big issue is, I work away from home for weeks and we have 3 kids......so when the kids go to bed, or are with their grandparents she has to be able to focus during that time and she struggles with that

I've had this same problem as I've aged.
I can read 10 pages and then realize that I don't have a clue what I just read because I wasn't paying attention even though I read every word.
I've found that reading out loud helps me to pay attention.

If it's something I'm truely interested in then I don't have this problem.

I can read 10 pages and then realize that I don't have a clue what I just read because I wasn't paying attention even though I read every word.

i'm the same way, need to put headphones on and listen to calm music, that seems to make my mind blank and zones out everything around me.

good night sleep, cup of coffee and good old fear of failure always seemed to work for me.

Bro I have the same shit.when I was in school I used green cigs just to read.I can bairly spell now because I dropped out.I could read a book and forget who the main person was.

I've found that reading out loud helps me to pay attention.

If it's something I'm truely interested in then I don't have this problem.

This is 100% me. If we are discussing something I care about im good. The weird thing is with audio books, I remember errthang. I still think its part of ADD.

Does anyone have any experiences wit nootropics they would like to add, or share?

I use Liftmode's L-Theanine. 100 grams, cost like 20 bucks on Amazon. Mix it with anything that has caffeine and you're good to go!

I went back and got my bachelors when I was 27 and I am currently working on my masters (MBA) at 30. When I went back to school I noticed it took me about a semester to get going, before I had good mental clarity and could really turn on and off my focus. At first she may need to break her studying up to 15-20 minutes at a time but for 3-4 sessions a day. Instead of just sitting down and trying to grind for an hour straight. You brain is like a muscle the more you use it the more control you should gain of it over time. Tell your wife to find a good location to study at that is peaceful and has little to no distractions. Getting your bachelors is easy imo, if she is above average intelligence she will be fine. I would not resort to taking anything for focus until she puts in a good semester of work. She just needs to get back in the swing of things and she will be okay.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear