YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Non existant sex drive after long cycle.

U could also go to ur PCP and have him test ur free/total test levels along with IGF-1 levels and dhea. If low, u can get test gel and bring it up gradually along with a shot of test every 14 days. If igf is low u can get a script for G, but very expensive. Hang in there bro, this to shall pass!

Well said

I would go 5mg 2x per day on empty stomach (every 12 hours) the only problem is that it can reduce the natural cortisol activity up to 70% which can cause Adison disease, the good news is that by taking Humanofort you will be able to regulate the natural cortisol production.[/QUOTE]

I thought cortisol reduction with dbol reduces cortisol up to 50-70% only when taking dbol at a dose of about 5mg/25lbs of bodyweight and not something as low as 10mg's/day??

I would go 5mg 2x per day on empty stomach (every 12 hours) the only problem is that it can reduce the natural cortisol activity up to 70% which can cause Adison disease, the good news is that by taking Humanofort you will be able to regulate the natural cortisol production.

I thought cortisol reduction with dbol reduces cortisol up to 50-70% only when taking dbol at a dose of about 5mg/25lbs of bodyweight and not something as low as 10mg's/day??[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is correct, it was my mistake that I forget to add to my post that the problem is with higher doz.

I believe once you start taking test...........you need to stay on......forever....it just will not be the same........

So you're suggesting HRT for life at a moderate dose? Is this age dependent or for all AAS users regardless?

i had the same experience cycling. i'm in my forties now and always take atleast 300mg a week of test and plan to for the rest of my life. at 26 i might lay off the gear.

i had the same experience cycling. i'm in my forties now and always take atleast 300mg a week of test and plan to for the rest of my life. at 26 i might lay off the gear.

Do you not find your hematocrit gets dangerously high at that dose year-round? I know some people have had issues with hema at as low a TRT dose as 150mg/week. Do you monitor bloodwork regularly?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws