over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Non responder - any hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smok44

Newbies
I've posted here a couple of times before, to summarize, I'm now 43, got prescribed TRT 6 years ago, started cycling shortly after. Have been training all my life from age 13, hoping to get big one day :)
Unfortunately, it turns out that I'm a total non responder to AAS, no matter what I try my muscles just don't want to grow any further. I'm 6 feet tall, at 10% body fat I'm usually around 180 lb, when I go on a cycle, even fairly heavy, I gain maybe 15-20 lb in 8-12 weeks, but I can see it's mostly fat and water. Yes I'm getting a little stronger, but nothing spectacular, a rep or two here and there. Then when I start to cut, even very slowly, I end up again at 180 lb at 10% bf. My diet is really on point, I track all my macros, training is heavy and well designed.

My question is - is there a chance that when I introduce HGH to my protocol, it will be a game changer, maybe I respond better to HGH than AAS, or should I just give up and stay at the healthy 180 lb for the rest of my life, giving up on my dreams ?

My self prescribed TRT is 200mg TEST E a week. The last cycle I tried to bulk on for 8 weeks was 600mg Test EW, 400mg Tren E EW and 100mg Anadrol ED, first time I felt really bad on a cycle even though I've tried 1000mg Test E 700mg Equipoise before, didn't give me shit....
I'm rather an endomorph, can eat any amount of food. On this last cycle I went up to 4500kcal but started gaining fat. Now I went down to 3200kcal and fat is already melting away but my gains too :)

Thanks for any input!

I've posted here a couple of times before, to summarize, I'm now 43, got prescribed TRT 6 years ago, started cycling shortly after. Have been training all my life from age 13, hoping to get big one day :)
Unfortunately, it turns out that I'm a total non responder to AAS, no matter what I try my muscles just don't want to grow any further. I'm 6 feet tall, at 10% body fat I'm usually around 180 lb, when I go on a cycle, even fairly heavy, I gain maybe 15-20 lb in 8-12 weeks, but I can see it's mostly fat and water. Yes I'm getting a little stronger, but nothing spectacular, a rep or two here and there. Then when I start to cut, even very slowly, I end up again at 180 lb at 10% bf. My diet is really on point, I track all my macros, training is heavy and well designed.

My question is - is there a chance that when I introduce HGH to my protocol, it will be a game changer, maybe I respond better to HGH than AAS, or should I just give up and stay at the healthy 180 lb for the rest of my life, giving up on my dreams ?

My self prescribed TRT is 200mg TEST E a week. The last cycle I tried to bulk on for 8 weeks was 600mg Test EW, 400mg Tren E EW and 100mg Anadrol ED, first time I felt really bad on a cycle even though I've tried 1000mg Test E 700mg Equipoise before, didn't give me shit....
I'm rather an endomorph, can eat any amount of food. On this last cycle I went up to 4500kcal but started gaining fat. Now I went down to 3200kcal and fat is already melting away but my gains too :)

Thanks for any input!

Hgh changed the game for me. AAS alone was a complete joke compared to when I threw in hgh. I'm still by no means a freak but when I added hgh it was a clear difference.

Thanks for any input!

No offense, but if you’re 6’ and 180 lbs after a lifetime of training and 6 years of AAS, there’s almost a zero % chance you are training properly, intensely, or eating as well as you say you do.

There is no such thing as a non responder to gear if you’re training intensely, properly and eating enough of the right stuff. Even with the worst genetics possible. If you’re taking drugs, but have terrible exercise selection, execution, consistency issues, and aren’t eating food, then it doesn’t matter what you’re on. And you’ll have the stats that you have.

No offense, but if you’re 6’ and 180 lbs after a lifetime of training and 6 years of AAS, there’s almost a zero % chance you are training properly, intensely, or eating as well as you say you do.

There is no such thing as a non responder to gear if you’re training intensely, properly and eating enough of the right stuff. Even with the worst genetics possible. If you’re taking drugs, but have terrible exercise selection, execution, consistency issues, and aren’t eating food, then it doesn’t matter what you’re on. And you’ll have the stats that you have.
agreed. to op...chances are you need to modify some of those variables before you add more gear or peptides, espec given your "experience"

Yeah, sorry homie, calling bullshit. Some people may respond better than others but this “non-responder” crap is nonsense. If you eat, train and recover properly you will grow. You either need to do some serious self reflection and research on what you’re potentially doing wrong or hire a coach.

You clearly don’t train or diet consistently/correctly year round … I suspect your training routine and diet need serious work. People turn to the drugs way too preemptively when the actual issue is staring them in the face (their lack of consistency, etc.)

If you quickly get back to 10% body fat. I'd say you're loosing water. Probably not eating the right foods and smoothing out. At 180lbs you need less drugs. Focus on diet and proper workouts. You'll probably respond best to a lower volume higher intensity type workout and live in the kitchen.

Thanks for any input!

Ever consider hiring a coach? As others have said something is off.

I second what others said you may be a poor responder but at 6ft 180 and some bf on you after training that long it's diet and training. I'd get down to about 7 percent maybe run 400mg gown lean , stay lean, aim for 190-195 shredded year round at your age. Being older I wouldn't push the dosages. But to get to 195 truly lean, I'm thinking diet and training need alot of work.

You obviously have no idea how to train or eat. 6ft 180 lbs after 6 years of training and aas? I’m going to just say your either completely full of shit or youv never spent a day in the gym at all. All that gear and your still bone thin? Your lying. Iv never seen or heard of someone that had no response to aas use. Shit puts muscle on a corpse.

Can only echo everyone else's sentiments. 100% of the time I've had a client come to me claiming this it's entirely because they don't train worth a shit. Dialing that in solves 70% of it, nutrition is usually the other 30%.

In 6 years, I went from 145 pounds at 6'1" to 212 pounds on stage at 5% bf. I was taking half of that 1700 mg per week. I wouldn't waste my money on GH at this point. You are clearly not telling us everything.

Assuming your gear is real, it will work especially at 600-1000 test and 400 tren, 100 drol. Like others have said, your training most likely isnt to the intensity / degree you think it is. I know tons of guys in the gym taking gear and if they didnt tell me they were using it, I would never fucking guess just by looking at them. Half dont even look like they workout let alone take gear. To top it off, they work out with lighter to medium weight, or to the extreme opposite. I saw one guy do 4 sets of 0 the other week, it was too heavy for him to get even 1 rep. I even asked him WTF he was doing and told him he isnt going to get bigger or stronger since he had no reps, no volume, nada. Then moved on to next exercise lol.

You should be doing maybe 3 sets per each exercise and with weight heavy enough that you can only get 8-10 reps max. If you can get more reps than that it isnt heavy enough. You want to be struggling for your life on the last rep. You also want to do the rep SLOW. The muscle - time under tension does matter.. So many guys go fast and sloppy, total waste in my opinion, and highly prone to injury.

Also keep in mind at age 43 it will be harder to pack on lean muscle than it would be for someone 25. Youre gonna have to eat clean at your age, otherwise the weight you put on will be mostly water and fat. Cycle wise maybe cut back on dose a bit and extend the length longer than 8 weeks since its not really that long.

Not going to be able to teach a 40+ y o who’s been in the gym 6 years and on gear how to train hard via the internet if they haven’t gotten it by this point.

Pick up a new hobby and thank yourself later for the money and health saved. Looking like you lift is not actually for everyone.

I smell a troll

I smell a troll
Three years on the board and his first post got him the same advice as this thread and he’s still in the same place. Either a troll or hopeless.

If you are gaining 15-20lbs when you blast...then youre responding.
The problem you have isnt a terrible response to drugs, its a poorly executed diet.
If you are losing it all and ending back at the same BW, thats a pretty clear indication that you are the problem...not your genetic response to drugs.

Not to push you a certain direction, but youre someone who neeeeds a coach. Because right now, your eye on what to do and what macro to increase is pretty terrible. Take it out of your hands and give it to another person. GUARANTEEEED you will see results.

A 6' tall, 180 pound, endomorph? Those things contradict each other. One of these descriptors is so very very wrong. You are either off an integer or 3 letters.

Congratulations. If this post is real, this is the first time I've ever, and I mean literally the first time every single response to a post is in agreement.

....I agree with everyone else.

Change your name to "TheGreatUnifier" because you deserve it.

You’re not an endomorph… What you describe is an ectomorph. An endomorph can put on weight easily!

The OP has been on self administered TRT for 6 years. He’s actually been training since he was 13 years old. Which would have him at a 29 years of training.

As others have clearly stated you’re not dieting or training correctly. Plenty of info here though to correct your current short falls.

Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351