over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Non Responder to DNP?

PLer1290

Banned
Is it possible to be a non responder to DNP? This is my 7th day on it and so far it's been 200/200/200/400/600/800/(today will go to 1000). People say at just 600mg it's like hell but it's really not that bad for me.

The highest my temperature has been is 99.3. I don't wake up in a puddle of sweat either. I've definitely been hotter but it's not as terrible as everyone says it is.

My DNP is from a reputable source (one of this site's sponsors, I would say but I don't want to get banned again) So I don't think it's bunk or underdosed.

Thanks for any opinions you guys have.

It sounds to me like it's underdosed.

That said, while running DNP, regardless of how hot I was, my temperature never actually rose very much. I might have been laying on three towels with a box fan pointed at me, sweating my ass off with my heat on 55F, but my temperature would still read 97-98 or so.

Give it to someone you know and see if they respond, then you will know.

People have various sensitivities to DNP. Some more sensitive can't handle passed 400mg/day and some can go double before suffering pretty badly. And body temp should not change much/quite stable, unless overdosing. The body will do what it needs to and compensate for the extra heat with improved blood flow to the skin and more sweating.

Be careful jumping it up it can sneak up on you.

whats diet like while on?

Ak

Don't go to 1000mg, even if it's underdosed. Just stick with what you are at or around 600 for a while longer. Unless you completely carb depleted for a few days before starting DNP it is going to take a couple of days to get all the glycogen out of your muscles adn you wont notice it until then. It also takes a little bit to build up the feeling for some people. Just stick with it for another 5 days and report back. Make sure you are eating a LOT of carbs, if you don't have enough carbs DNP won't do anything for you. The carbs are what causes the heat, ideally go with an isocaloric diet while on (33% fat, 33%carbs, and 33% water), during the last couple days go to around (45% carbs, 40% protein, and 15% fat). Make sure you are drinking lots of water and getting the proper supplements.

Just trust me and don't go any higher for a few more days, 200mg is a low dose and I personally don't feel a thing from it. You have only been above 200mg for 3 days and sometimes it takes a while for DNP to kick in. But trust me, you DO NOT want it to kick in and your taking 1000mg a day.

Questions:

Did you carb deplete before beginning your DNP use?

What is your diet like (macros)?

Have you felt tired, out of breath, or anything else?

-sam-

The thing is, I'm definitely warmer, but everyone says they start sweating like a pig but I'm barely sweating at all. Diet is probably F25/C40/P35.

Bodyfat has not been measured, and even if it was, testing it would not do anything because of all the water retention right? Same with the weight on the scale not going down. Is all this correct?

The thing is, I'm definitely warmer, but everyone says they start sweating like a pig but I'm barely sweating at all. Diet is probably F25/C40/P35.

Bodyfat has not been measured, and even if it was, testing it would not do anything because of all the water retention right? Same with the weight on the scale not going down. Is all this correct?

Everyone is different so don't just go by what other people experienced, everyone responds differently. I don't sweat as bad as most people do but still feel the heat and have a mild sweating problem on cycle, I NEVER sweat like a pig though unless I am doing cardio or after eating a high carb meal while on a high dose cycle.

Just stick with your current dosage (or either go back to 600mg) and go for a longer cycle length, I have had much better results with longer low dose cycles anyways. Sides are a lot less and you can still hit the gym. With anything over 400mg a day I don't lift at all and only do mild cardio. If you go lifting heavy while running high doses of DNP you are going to lose some muscle. DNP in itself is anticatabolic but when you run a high dose (which burns an insane amount of calories) and beat your muscles up your body is going to have a hell of a time trying to recover. If you want to stay at that high of a dosage and still hit the gym you need to be eating over maintenance. (maintenance calories are ideal for DNP cutting, going too low will result in muscle loss).

Your macros should do just fine so no need to change them.

Don't even bother with a bodyfat caliper or scale, I tend to get heavier and look fatter during my DNP cycles due to the weight retention. Then about a week after stopping you will be able to tell the difference in the mirror, caliper, and scale.

-sam-

Last edited:
Dnp builds up in your body. So if you did 800mg yesterday you may not feel it for a few days. But if you're doing 800-1000mg a day and not feeling shit it sounds extremely under dosed or bunk.

Its true everyone experiences it differently. I personally felt the heat at 400 and went up to 800 but had to back down because it was too intense. If your honestly not feeling it at 400-600 you may want to double check the supplier

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member