over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Non-Sponsored Log: Roidsource HGH/IGF and Sciroxx Test/DHB

PitBullFootBall

Registered
Hey guys, this is a non-sponsored log, just sharing my experience.

Plan starting out:
Qtropin HGH 2iu/day, Insubolic 100mcg preworkout, Lantus 5-10iu (M-W-Th-F)
Sciroxx Test 300mg week, DHB 300mg week (100mg M-W-F), with Var

The goals are simple, just get more athletic, move, and feel better. Looking good is a bonus. I work out with elite athletes and want to keep up with them.

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 30
Roidsource
Insuboiic + Qtropin

I picked up one bottle of each and have been impressed, leaned out and my gf keeps telling me how good my skin looks after only a month and my trainers have mentioned my body comp has changed, the scale has only gone up 5lbs but I look bigger.

Current protocol:
2iu Qtropin HGH every morning
100mcg of Insubloic IGF-1 directly preworkout, I go to the gym 6 days a week.

Lantus: 5-10iu 4 days a week M-W-Th-F (my heavy lifting days), it’s a low dose but it has a great anabolic effect on me even at 5iu, planning to switch to a higher dose twice a week to minimize insulin resistance.

The pumps on this protocol are phenomenal, I will probably increase the HGH/IGF dose soon.

Sciroxx: Eternuss line

The plan was 300 Test E and 300 1-test Cyp (DHB) per week and to move up from there.

I began with 100mg DHB M-W-F, but the pip from the DHB was not cooperating, each injection swelled up so I changed it up.

Now I’m doing two 25mg (¼ ML) shots 5 days a week so only 250mg a week of DHB right now but it’s still giving me good results without the injection discomfort. I follow the shot with a hot bath or shower and that seems to mitigate the reaction by 75%. If you can get past the pip it’s great, results are what I had expected from primo in the past.

And I cut the Test E back to 200mg a week for now.

I got a vial of Oxanoform (injectable Anavar) 40mg/ml 10ml, I ordered 100 tabs but Sciroxx was out and substituted this bottle, I would have preferred 100 days of tabs over 20 days of injectable but hopefully I can get my tabs in the future. I’m finishing the Var up doing 20mg preworkout and it’s been great, I don’t think they have released the injectable Var yet but it’s impressive.

Current protocol:
Test E 200mg/week
DHB 250mg week,
Injectable Anavar 20mg preworkout

Mild by ProMuscle standards but effective for me.

Miscellaneous:

-At first I noticed a little gyno flare up, not sure if it was the AAS (DHB and low dose Test don’t typically cause that) or maybe I leaned out enough to notice it but I hit it with a little bit of Letro I had on hand for emergencies (I broke off 1/5 of a Femara 2.5mg tab for a one time dose of 500mg) and began Raliofexine at 30mg ed and tapered back to e4d, also added Proviron at 50mg eod. Plus a topical that I brewed up, a few drops of clenviscerate topped with a dab of dht/dmso liquid. The marble sized lumps are the size of apple seeds now and the nipples aren’t tender or puffy anymore.

-Probably doesn’t sound like a lot of gear but it’s been a fun few weeks in the gym. Energy is high, pumps are great, and I’m happy and impressed so far. The synergy between the Test-DHB-Var-HGH-IGF-Lantus is nice. Currently 245lbs, no abs showing yet but the 3d definition, veins, pumps, strength, energy, and libido are back.

-I’d love feedback before I increase the dosages, I’m especially interested in optimizing my HGH-IGF protocol, I have responded great to MK-677 in the past and wonder if a small nightly or big weekend dose of Mk-677 would be beneficial, or should I keep it simple and increase the HGH/IGF (or do both).

-Perhaps 4iu HGH during the week and 25mg of MK677 (plus cjc dac?) on the weekends, just spitballing.

-TB-500 and BPC-157 might be on tap too, do you think I should bother to use it to heal up old injuries or would that money be better spent on more HGH for that purpose.

Also interested in how you guys handle the DHB lumps, for me the size is dose dependent and show up about 3-4 days after the shot and remain for 2 weeks. 100mg will give me an orange/melon sized lump, 25mg a grape/strawberry size lump.

Appetite is down a bit, which is odd because I’m usually a bottomless pit, I'm your typical tall skinny guy who needs a fork in his hand 24/7 to keep his weight. I’m training like a demon so it’s weird I’m not hungry, I’ll try to add in anything else I can think of. Best wishes guys

lol

The funniest part is your title HEY GUYS THIS IS NONSPONSORED.

Sciroxx: Eternuss line

The plan was 300 Test E and 300 1-test Cyp (DHB) per week and to move up from there.

I began with 100mg DHB M-W-F, but the pip from the DHB was not cooperating, each injection swelled up so I changed it up.

Now I’m doing two 25mg (¼ ML) shots 5 days a week so only 250mg a week of DHB right now but it’s still giving me good results without the injection discomfort. I follow the shot with a hot bath or shower and that seems to mitigate the reaction by 75%. If you can get past the pip it’s great, results are what I had expected from primo in the past.

And I cut the Test E back to 200mg a week for now.

I got a vial of Oxanoform (injectable Anavar) 40mg/ml 10ml, I ordered 100 tabs but Sciroxx was out and substituted this bottle, I would have preferred 100 days of tabs over 20 days of injectable but hopefully I can get my tabs in the future. I’m finishing the Var up doing 20mg preworkout and it’s been great, I don’t think they have released the injectable Var yet but it’s impressive.

Current protocol:
Test E 200mg/week
DHB 250mg week,
Injectable Anavar 20mg preworkout

Mild by ProMuscle standards but effective for me.
Nice TD. I remember Eternuss had DHB- No Ester called “ Blastoform” OMG!! 1-Test Cyp is a lot more comfortable. I like your approach. Relying on mainly your diet/training w low dosages. Cheers !

Max
Following

Nice TD. I remember Eternuss had DHB- No Ester called “ Blastoform” OMG!! 1-Test Cyp is a lot more comfortable. I like your approach. Relying on mainly your diet/training w low dosages. Cheers !

Max
Following

Thanks Maxmuscle1! Humbled that someone was interested!

I don't know how anyone could have used DHB-no ester hahaha I have a hard time on 50mg/day of the 1 test cyp! Once in a while I'll ht a sensitive spot or perhaps inject too much into one area and it swells up like a softball, or bigger. I try to skip a couple of days a week to let my body metabolize it but the lumps seem to last for weeks. Beyond the injection soreness it creates an inflammatory response in my body, I've been increasingy achy since I started.

I'm pivoting to a low dose of Trest (150mg/week to start) might use up the DHB on a 25mg a day schedule alongside, but unfortunately high impact athletics are more difficult when your body feels feverish and sore. I tried the Ment last summer and it made me feel great.

Stocking up on ralox, hcg, injectable vitamins and amnios such as glutathione, nac, carnitine, alongside tb500 and bpc157 to help me feel good

Also picked up some MK677 and plan on trying 3iu of HGH M-F and 25mg of MK677 F and Sat nights before bed

The Qtropin and Insubolic have been great

Thanks Maxmuscle1! Humbled that someone was interested!

I don't know how anyone could have used DHB-no ester hahaha I have a hard time on 50mg/day of the 1 test cyp! Once in a while I'll ht a sensitive spot or perhaps inject too much into one area and it swells up like a softball, or bigger. I try to skip a couple of days a week to let my body metabolize it but the lumps seem to last for weeks. Beyond the injection soreness it creates an inflammatory response in my body, I've been increasingy achy since I started.

I'm pivoting to a low dose of Trest (150mg/week to start) might use up the DHB on a 25mg a day schedule alongside, but unfortunately high impact athletics are more difficult when your body feels feverish and sore. I tried the Ment last summer and it made me feel great.

Stocking up on ralox, hcg, injectable vitamins and amnios such as glutathione, nac, carnitine, alongside tb500 and bpc157 to help me feel good

Also picked up some MK677 and plan on trying 3iu of HGH M-F and 25mg of MK677 F and Sat nights before bed

The Qtropin and Insubolic have been great
Yeah, I never will again! Lol. Awesome to see you taking care of business by getting your protective supplements. I couldn’t believe the whole NAC thing. Guess we will see some new NAC drugs coming out soon, lol 👎(big Pharma). Qtropin/Insulbolic interest me. Definitely want to try when I am fresh! Keep it up my man!!

Max

Thought I drop an update, found a nice little cruise that's been great for me.

25mg of Trest Ace and 10mg of injectable YK-11 on M-W-F

50mg of Insubolic preworkout 3-4x a week, and 1-2iu of Qtropin at night eod

No peptides for now, placed an order with US Made many months ago and it still hasn't shipped, pain in the ass

I have some 20mg tabs of superdrol from synergy that are great, but I found SD to be as harsh as advertised, so I break them into quarters and take 5mg sublingual on heavy lifting days for an extra kick.

I'll probably pivot from Superdrol to Anavar and keep the Insubolic/Qtropin going all summer

I think the Trest/YK injectable stack is great but keep an anti-e on hand and think about your tendons at higher doses of yk11, a good HGH or secretagogue seems to offset this in my experience. Who knows if a Trest cruise is a great idea but with some HCG/HMG mixed in once in a while I feel amazing

I picked up a Whoop and plan on getting blood work soon, in the past I put too much emphasis on training and supplements rather than recovery and since i've become more mindful of those levers (ice baths, red light, sauna) my progress has picked up tremendously

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws