over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

non steroid muscle gainers?

If some one wants drug like effects, then they need to take a drug.

HGH/mk677
Phosphatidic acid (lecithin granules)
Creatine
Aromasin will lower estrogen and up testosterone.

Nutrition being optimal and plenty of healthy fats.
Making sure recovery is 100% and good sleep.
Managing cortisol and insulin.

My question is what about MK677 makes it so much more of a potent muscle builder than HGH since AAS is not being used? We know HGH on it's own doesn't build much muscle at all, so why would MK677? Wouldn't you just lose all the water gained from it once you stop?

So igf doesn't build muscle? I disagree brother. Gh/igf does build muscle. AAS just does it 100x better and faster. Food builds muscle. Training builds muscle. The drugs support these. If your training and diet is on point you will gain muscle on MK677. Have you ever tried it? The stuff is potent. I get pumps brushing my teeth lol.

HGH/mk677
Creatine

Phosphatidic acid is good but I believe the same can be achieved with leucine at a much lower cost... I take 5g before every meal

HGH/mk677
Creatine

I feel like aromasin would drop your estrogen to low.. and you would get a little more on the lean side than the mass side

Sent from my SM-G935V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Has no one said more protein yet?

Maybe thats a given but with all the recent studies that have come out (even on natty's) Im surprised

So igf doesn't build muscle? I disagree brother. Gh/igf does build muscle. AAS just does it 100x better and faster. Food builds muscle. Training builds muscle. The drugs support these. If your training and diet is on point you will gain muscle on MK677. Have you ever tried it? The stuff is potent. I get pumps brushing my teeth lol.

Nah man I haven't tried it. Thought about it but a few of the sides made me steer clear so you would certainly know better than me

If some one wants drug like effects, then they need to take a drug.

The right types and quantity of food can have drug-like effects, believe it or not. Not like mega-dose AAS effects but mild-moderate effects.

If someone has never used AAS before and they want to use only legal, non-steroidal drugs to help build muscle, here is a list that will make any natural bodybuilder blow up quickly.

SARMs: Closely related to AAS, but significantly safer...and when using low doses of certain drugs (such as 2-3 mg Ostarine/day) suppression of the HPTA is minimal, requiring no PCT. For the guys who aren't worried about suppression, moderate-high dose LGD (10-20 mg/day) is a great choice for more rapid gains in muscle mass.

MK-677: Just like several others have said, MK-677 is a great drug during mass-building phases, for multiple reasons. It pairs very well with all SARMs.

IGF-1 LR3: This may not appeal those guys who don't want to use steroids...because it needs to be injected, but when it comes to non-steroidal muscle builders, this is a certainly a good choice, especially when paired with a drug that activates the androgen receptor, such as SARMs.

Insulin: I am not really recommending this one (I don't think it is a good idea for guys who have no drug experience), but it needs to be mentioned, as it is a great drug when combined with SARMs and MK-677.

Creatine: This one's a no-brainer. Every bodybuilder should be using it, as it is dirt cheap and very effective. Most guys put on a good 5-8 pounds in the first 30 days. Although this initial weight gain comes in the form of water retention, it is primarily intramuscular in nature, which means it is going to look like muscle...and because strength shoots up proportionally, it will function like real muscle as well. In my opinion, anything that makes your muscles noticeably bigger and stronger for 15-20 cents per day is a shoe-in for inclusion. And for those of you who think creatine doesn't build actual muscle, think again. Creatine helps builds muscle through a half dozen different mechanisms, all of which are important for bodybuilders.

Leucine: Essential for triggering protein synthesis via mTOR activation. Leucine causes genuine, considerable increases in protein synthesis, which translates directly into gains in muscle mass. Like creatine, EVERY bodybuilder should be using leucine regularly...as in multiple times daily at a dose of 2-5 grams each, depending on the circumstances.

Last edited:
Nah man I haven't tried it. Thought about it but a few of the sides made me steer clear so you would certainly know better than me
Give it a shot on your next cruise when you're on TRT only. The sides can be avoided to an extent by starting with a low dose 5-10mg. And since there is a decrease in GH output over time (igf continued to rise), I believe it's also beneficial to start low and then bump it up to increase gh output again. I've been on it 5 months straight now this run.

Creatine
D-Aspartic Acid
ZMA
Taurine
Leucine

And if they don't mind injecting,

IGF-1
MK

Edit: Basically what Mike said..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads