over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Non-Steroidal Gear for younger guys

microcentillion

Registered
I've read everywhere that at 22, it's a terrible idea to really do any sort of test to avoid throwing off natural production at such a young age. The only 'gear' I am familiar with that doesn't fit in that arena is Clen. My question, are there any others that I can use at my age without totally screwing myself?

I am still very new to the BB scene, having only started lifting 18 months ago as an undeniably weak and tiny dude, and I know from what I've read here that I should stay out of any arguably serious gear until I've got a few solid years under my belt, and I wouldn't even start Clen for several more months anyways, but are there any light, low cost options that someone at my experience level can benefit from? Or should I just stick with supplements?

My Stats: 6'4 @ 230lbs, likely 20% BF.
(1RMs)
Flat DB Press: 80lbs
Lat Pulldown: 185lbs
Seated Leg Press: ~475lbs
DB Bicep Curl: 45lbs
DB Military Press: 45lbs
Single Reverse Extension (cable): 80lbs

Clen is not a steroid! The best thing you can do is eat and lift. Even with gear that is the most important aspect of gaining muscle. It can be tough but be patience the gains will come. The other thing you need to work on is BF. Many will tell you need to get it around 10% to really get the full benefits of AAS.

Clen by itself with do something, but that's not the road you need to take.

What are your goals? Look good? Win MR. O? I think the answer to that question will tell you how far you should take all this.

The absolute best thing you can do is stay the course, learn to eat (in my opinion the hardest part of all this), learn to train, and work your ass off.

Eat. Rest. Train. Master the fundamentals and you will go far.

What sups are you on now? Creatine, whey, fish oil, BCAA's, multivitamin, pre work out, natural test booster (make sure you get one thats legit) - all these things will help you along the way.

However, I may be in the minority on this one - but all that crap costs a lot of money. Personally, I use whey, creatine (dirt cheap monohydrate not any fancy crap), and multivitamin. That, and a shit load of food.

I don't have enough funds in my 'get huge' budget to use much else and honestly don't think its worth it. Again - I may be in the minority on that.

Your young, good training, good eating, and patience is all you need! ... unless you wanna be Mr. O... in which case you prolly need a lot of tren too ;)

Lucky: I'm not looking for AAS, and I'm aware that Clen isn't a steroid.

Hikitiki:
As for goals, I am wanting to be undeniably large. Mr. O might be a bit of a stretch, but 280lbs @ 10-12% BF would be a good spot to further evaluate my intentions. I know it'll take many many years, and I'm mentally prepared for that. So I'm looking for something that'll help build the foundation for that journey.

Supps I take now: Gold Standard Whey, DotFit CreatineXXL, & SciVation Extend. I've taken Quad-Smacks advice on camping DailyBurn to see what my intake is across Protein, Carbs, and Fats. At his suggestion, I try to keep percentages in the 50/30/20 respectively, with the EFAs oming from Olive oil/Natty PB.

What legal 'test boosters' are legit? I've seen a few supps on store shelves that claim to boost test, but I not too eager to blow $80/bottle on sugar pills.

I've used Animal stak + m-stak around your age and got quality results from them.

You should look into flax oil/fish oil for your omega 3s.

Last edited:
What legal 'test boosters' are legit? I've seen a few supps on store shelves that claim to boost test, but I not too eager to blow $80/bottle on sugar pills.

I wouldn't know... never messed with them. But I hear what your saying - I haven't heard many good things about them. There is something called Stoked in Heron's Pantry... again never used it - but I'm guessing he knows a thing or two about it :)

Maybe someone can chime in and help you out with that.

you have only been lifting for 18 months, i have been doing it for 18 years, i ca almost guaranty that you don't even know how to lift properly; so why don't you learn how to train, and eat properly and worry about other sht latter.

you need to train and eat, simple as that. supplements are just that, supplementals for your diet. you sound like a big guy with small lifts, get your strength up and keep at it hard!

you have only been lifting for 18 months, i have been doing it for 18 years, i ca almost guaranty that you don't even know how to lift properly; so why don't you learn how to train, and eat properly and worry about other sht latter.

It's definitely a learning curve, and there's no denying that I am likely fuckin' a few things up. Hence why I get advice from the best :D

ROCKEDUP: I'm actually kinda proud of that... first day in the gym I couldn't do the unweighted cable. Failed doing 4x45 (empty bar) on flat bench, and my lat pulldowns were 6x20.

AnimalSD: Thanks for the advice, I'll check those out.

It's definitely a learning curve, and there's no denying that I am likely fuckin' a few things up. Hence why I get advice from the best :D

ROCKEDUP: I'm actually kinda proud of that... first day in the gym I couldn't do the unweighted cable. Failed doing 4x45 (empty bar) on flat bench, and my lat pulldowns were 6x20.

I wasn't dogging the lift, it just made me smile. You don't see a lot of guys posting their 1RM for that type of movement, since it isn't especially indicative of where you are in terms of development, not to mention dangerous if your really failing at one rep! Bench, squat, and dead, along with your physical stats might paint a better picture, and allow guys to give you more tailored advice. My 2 cents bud, keep working hard.

it all depends on who you talk to about this kind of stuff, so people you talk to say it is alright at 22, some don't.

damn, on another note, maybe your test levels are to low,since that is how most females start out, please don't get offended; but are you masculine, is your dick well developed, do you grow beard, if you answer no then you should have your test levels checked, you may really need some test therapy. please bro don't take it the wrong way!:D

damn, on another note, maybe your test levels are to low,since that is how most females start out, please don't get offended; but are you masculine, is your dick well developed, do you grow beard, if you answer no then you should have your test levels checked, you may really need some test therapy. please bro don't take it the wrong way!:D

If sarcasm wasn't intended, I'll assume it's not present! :D

I'm a pretty big dude, and my dad is massive (Saw him reppin' 375 a few years back), so I assume my genetics are on-par. I've wanted to get my test checked anyways, so it may be a good idea. At the very least, it gives me a chance to finally use my medical benefits!

you need to train and eat, simple as that. supplements are just that, supplementals for your diet. you sound like a big guy with small lifts, get your strength up and keep at it hard!

I agree work on your diet, diet is over 50% of the battle!!! No offence by what you posted yourself your strengh needs work. Figure out a plan for DIET DIET DIET did I mention diet yet? And get some strength training and time under your belt bro!!
If it was easy and fast everyone would look good. You using your noodle not jumping into AAS!!! If you do as everyone suggests to you, everything will fall into place for you in time. Get some time in and your body fat down to at least 12%. Then ask your self how far you want to take it
good luck

Its about making the right choices with every meal, eating cosistantly, and eating the right blend of macros that fit your needs. If that means you need 4000cal a day, then eat that.

personal suggestion: hire a trainer on the board. it will litterly be the best money you have spent.

The MOST anabolic substance in teh world is food. I dont care how much AAS ur on if your diet isnt doing it ther steroids surely wont do it for you. Its just like cars one guy may have a big block chevy and the other guy has a toyota but in a race if the guy with the toyota has a full tank of gas and the Big block doesnt guess whos gonna go further....

Best reference i can think of mainly becuase im a mechanic i guess...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear