over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Non Stim based pre-workout supps

tflexxin

Registered
Can not stand the night time stim based stuff. Can't sleep at night. Who's got a pre-workout that they love, non stim based?

im too wound up for stims pre workout. ive outlined pre workout drinks/protocols in other pre workout threads.

but:

potassium citrate
magnesium taurate
glycerol
beta alanine
idebenone
rhodiola
alanine
taurine
leucine
creatine

buy all of them separate and mix on your own

I had a female co-worker ask me this question yesterday strangely enough. I take stims. I told her I didn't know of anything, so bump.

Have you tried strong nootropics like Noopept & phenylpiracetam? May keep you up as well or may have little to no effect. They are notoriously hit or miss. I train in the evening after long stressful work days. I find phenylpiracetam & Noopept to be very useful in dealing with the mental fatigue pre-workout in the evenings but I also take caffeine and ephedrine with them. DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), ALCAR, CDP choline, tyrosine, low dose (100mg) caffeine, theanine. Maybe try to find some synergistic combination along those lines that has some effect. None of that would do anything for me personally but some claim it works for them. Lift Mode has real phenylpira and Noopept for cheap. Need a mg scale if you don't have one, cheap on eBay.

Rex.

I would be interested to hear of one that works as I occasionally train after work at about 8pm. I've never found a pre workout that beats good old fashioned caffeine and I've certainly never ground a non stim one that does anything for me.
Actually nicotine gum works and still lets you sleep even though it is technically a stimulant. I can take some of that straight before bed and still sleep but it does give you a good workout boost. Forgot about that as I keep forgetting to buy some. Oh yea, smelling dales are good just before a good hard working set and as far as I know have no impact on sleep and I don't belive they are a stimulant

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Never tried it but I've heard great things about glycergrow

iForce Hemavol is one of the best stim free....especially if looking for a pump. Lemon drop flavor tastes like lemon heads.

I would be interested to hear of one that works as I occasionally train after work at about 8pm. I've never found a pre workout that beats good old fashioned caffeine and I've certainly never ground a non stim one that does anything for me.
Actually nicotine gum works and still lets you sleep even though it is technically a stimulant. I can take some of that straight before bed and still sleep but it does give you a good workout boost. Forgot about that as I keep forgetting to buy some. Oh yea, smelling dales are good just before a good hard working set and as far as I know have no impact on sleep and I don't belive they are a stimulant

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I get my nic gum free through health care. Part of the quit smoking program they run. It's an expensive habit lol

I buy all my supps in bulk, in the tub, powder, uncapsuled from either nutritiongeek or tfsupplements which both have great prices so I make my own pre workouts. It's cheaper. I myself take ephedrine and drink coffee cuz im an upper guy but if you put that aside here's what I use and it's magic...
1-2 grams agmatine sulfate from serious nutrition. 100 grams costs 30$ at tf
6-12 grams L-glutamine from met-rx which is 1000grams for 29$ at tf
1-2 grams d-aspartic acid from primaForce which is 300grams for 22$ at tf
5-10 grams L-arginine from NowFoods which is 2.2 pounds for 45$ at nutrition geek
2-4 grams beta alanine from NowFoods which is 500grams for 26$ at nutrition geek
2-3 grams kre-alkalyn from All American EFX which is 210 grams for 25$ at tf

Hope that helps yah man. Research agmatine and kre alkalyn if you havent already. Agmatine is like arginine x10 in my opinion. You keep your pump around the clock with it and studies show it naturally elevates igf. Kre alkalyn is a ph buffered creatine so you get all of the benefits of creatine minus the bloat from water retention.

Evp or caffeine free pump fuel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If someone hasn't said already, citrulline malate (and cheapest place to get it is all star health).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws