over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Non stim OTC fat burners?

Creep

Registered
Newbies
Has anybody had any luck with using any over the counter non-stim fat burners...if so which ones? Thanx...

Synthetine, SNS Lean Edge and Evomuse DCP. Most are just not going to do much that a proper diet and training program will not but these three are all well designed and effective with a very good track record and following.

Thx Totalrecomp. I’m not a fan of stims, and it seems like companies keep coming out with stronger and stronger stims, but no real non stim new fat burners

Look for stuff with Grains of Paradise. JM's Lipocaplyse (Granite Supplements stopped making it) had it in there. There were a bunch of studies that showed Grains of Paradise turned white fat into brown fat...sorry, i don't want to get into the science right now lol. But it had interesting fat burning results. A couple other supp companies are using it.

I'd definitely explore it.

when im trying to lose some fat i usually use EGCG and yohimbine before cardio. im not sure if it definitely makes a difference though... has some data but not like say using a mito decoupler or anything lol

when im trying to lose some fat i usually use EGCG and yohimbine before cardio. im not sure if it definitely makes a difference though... has some data but not like say using a mito decoupler or anything lol
EGCG?

The best non stim fat burner I have ever used has to be synthetine (inj l-carnitine). There aren't that many good ones but synthetine really is extremely effective. It requires frequent injections but they are completely pain free for me so it's easily done. EGCG is also very good and I think green tea extract is a useful supplement especially when dieting.

SYNTHETINE!!!!!!! 👌

Thx for all the input. Synthetine sounds promising, a lot of guys love it

I get a mild themogenic response from green tea so I think it does something. Yohimbine can be taken orally but I don't like the over-stimulation of the central nervous system that comes from ingestion. I make a sub-q injectable version that helps with fat loss without as much cognitive over-stimulation. Yohimbine HCL in powder form is pretty inexpensive but you won't find it in a retail store. Take it in a fasted state of course. Diet is the best fat-loss tool. For me, low carb dieting keeps the calorie cravings low. I carb cycle as needed for gym performance. Nicotine gum is also very effective in combination with fasting. It's OTC and inexpensive. I'm a non-smoker so a single 4mg stick of gum keeps me thermogenic for at least half the day. Nicotine has a unique mechanism of action for fat loss.

Synthetine and Syntheselen. I use both for pre contest. Thanks to them, I don't use clen or ephedrine

Synthetine and Syntheselen I also like morphoburn from morphogen nutrition it’s non stim and works really well taken before bed.

Look for stuff with Grains of Paradise. JM's Lipocaplyse (Granite Supplements stopped making it) had it in there. There were a bunch of studies that showed Grains of Paradise turned white fat into brown fat...sorry, i don't want to get into the science right now lol. But it had interesting fat burning results. A couple other supp companies are using it.

I'd definitely explore it.

Lean Edge has it and the following:

Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate) 240 mcg
Tri-Carnitine Specialized Fat Loss Complex: 1,000mg
(L Carnitine, Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Carnitine L -Tartrate)
CLA (conjugated Linoleic Acid) 1,000mg
Green Tea Extract 1,000mg
Prickley Ash Extrac 300mg
Olive Leaf Extract 300mg
Rhodiola Rosea Extract 300mg
Sensoril Ashwagandha 125mg
Gs4 Plus Gymnema Sylvestre Extract (leaves)(6:1) 100mg
L-Theanine 100mg
Grains of Paradise (Aframomum Melegueta) extract (seed)(Paradoxine) 50mg
Capsimax Capsicum (Capsicum annuum) Fruit Extract 25mg
Gamma-butyrobetaine HCI (GBB) 25mg
AstraGin (Astragalus membranaceous (root) & Panax Notoginseng (root) 25mg
Huperzine A (Huperzia serrata Extract)(moss) 100mcg

Other Ingredients: Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide), DiCalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.

The CLA is added as the owner straight said it had to be there as too many casual folks look for it. He acknowledges this so please look past the low dose on that one ingredient as even without the CLA this stuff is very complete and hard to beat non-stim wise IMO.

Likeaprosupplements has a fat loss supplement with grains of paradise in it called burn away. Using it now. Really like. Have to watch my blood pressure so not many stim s for me

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear