over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Non Traditional Cycle

Pushtoday

Registered

When we talk about cycles, it usually has some kind of descriptive term along with it. Such as "bulk" cycle, "cut" cycle, or "lean mass" cycle. Most guys will associate a bulk cycle or mass building cycle with test (enathate, cypionate, or sust) as a base, maybe deca/npp, perhaps an oral like dbol or anadrol. And with cut cycles we will still use test as a base (but maybe propionate instead of a longer ester), Tren and/or mast, maybe an oral like winstrol or anavar. A lean mass cycle might have the test, and maybe boldenone/eq, and perhaps turinabol for an oral. These above examples I would consider traditional/conventional cycles.

Since your diet dictates whether you gain weight or lose weight, why not switch up the compounds you choose to run. So what about a non traditional cycle? It seems more and more I'm noticing guys running different combinations that maybe aren't usually associated with each other. I'm currently running Test U, Deca, with winstrol. My goal is to "lean bulk". And as long as I keep my diet in check, I should be able to add lean muscle and not get "fluffy". I chose to run this particular cycle because I don't have to pin as often, and although I like the way winstrol drys me out, it also makes my joints hurt. Now deca is well known for joint relief so in my mind I hope to get the benefits from both deca and winstrol.

I'm interested to hear what "different" combinations the members here have run, or have seen other used together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now I am using low doses of test e, tren a, mast p, avar, winny and proviron ;)

It's a "look sexy" cycle. I only do 2 types of cycles... look sexy or "moonface but still a little sexy" :eek:

Seeing more people running solo cycles nowadays, not that this is unheard of or anything, but seeing long cycles of test by itself, deca by itself or ment by itself.

Also, no-test cycles are back (sort of). Deca+winny seems popular.

Seeing more people running solo cycles nowadays, not that this is unheard of or anything, but seeing long cycles of test by itself, deca by itself or ment by itself.

Also, no-test cycles are back (sort of). Deca+winny seems popular.

so, w/ this cycle i guess you would (probably) HAVE to have caber/prami.

i guess for someone gyno-prone, this would be ideal but would it not kill your libido/give you limp dick w/test?
please don't flame, i am simply trying to understand the physiology :eek:

so, w/ this cycle i guess you would (probably) HAVE to have caber/prami.

i guess for someone gyno-prone, this would be ideal but would it not kill your libido/give you limp dick w/test?
please don't flame, i am simply trying to understand the physiology :eek:

What I see is: some people run into problems, others don't. Some love deca only, some hate it. You need to try or you won't know.

7-methylnortestosterone
Methepitiostanol

Epistane is similar to Winstrol, except it's additional activity is mostly (anti)estrogen-related.

The whole Decca-Winstrol thing that you are talking about is largely progesterone activity. That's actually a whole thing. Like the "DHT receptor, the T receptor, and 19-nor receptor"? No. It's the Progesterone, Glucocorticoid, Androgen, and Estrogen Receptors. Also you're dealing with enzymes.

...sorta gotta figure out what you want with peroidization.

7-methylnortestosterone
Methepitiostanol

Epistane is similar to Winstrol, except it's additional activity is mostly (anti)estrogen-related.

a favorite of mine. it was fairly cheap and available otc at the time. it felt like an oral masteron almost. nice reduction in estrogen

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131