over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nono hair removal

I've heard that no-no is a NO-GO!!

My cousins that are girls and are 18-22, there are 3 of them have it and say it sucks. They offered to just give it to me, so it must suck.

Its hard to find something to shave ur piece with and not cut yourself. A hair clipper for your head is too big and will cut your shit, trust me...

Lately i been using a smaller grooming clipper, then that micro touch max thing...

Norelco body groomer works great and has one with a back attachment...I still have a hard time doing back but get it all done then have girl come in and get spots i missed sucks ass i have to shave upper body and back atleast every two weeks o cant see abs..if I let it go for 5-6 months i could pass as a were-wolf...Thinking of lazer removal but unsure if ill want to be hairless when im 60 plus though i plan on lifting till i die(and then in Valhalla)Ive heard waxing works to keep hair from growing in for longer but ive never tried...was interested in NO-NO to as they say it lightens hair over time and reduces growth wich is most likley BS...Remember Hair-No More?That was Bs to and should of had a class action suit as it did not stop hair from re-growth or anything used for months and got only rashes and burn irritation ect...best Ive found Is the body groomer...No irritation and looks good esp if tan u can barley tell its shaved no ravor bumps ect

I've never tried the no-no but I have also heard that it sucks.

I have had good results with the Norelco Bodygroom on chest, stomach, shoulders, groin, etc. I also have a mangroomer for my back. Although lately I have been slacking on all my body hair, but with the nicer weather coming I will be getting back on track soon.

Isn't that just some little blinking LED lights? You'd have to get a real high-powered laser to do the job.

Those things suck....I've gone through several different shavers and the best one was a cheap ass Panasonic wet/dry shaver for women....its awesome and cheap..

Panasonic ES2207

worth every penny

For general body hair, the corded wahl peanut is awesome, but it doesn't go as close as shaving. Personally I like it because it goes close, but not so close that I get ingrowns. Battery operated won't ever have the torque that corded does.
Super cheap off amazon.

For general body hair, the corded wahl peanut is awesome, but it doesn't go as close as shaving. Personally I like it because it goes close, but not so close that I get ingrowns. Battery operated won't ever have the torque that corded does.
Super cheap off amazon.

I have the Peanut as well..... but that bitch gets HOT!!!!... lol

I use the Wahl as well. Gets the job done fast. No-No doesn't work. Its too weak.

I was thinking about buying that but if you think about it costs a lot more for real laser hair removal. I googled it and the results speak for themselves.

Super cheap off amazon.

Word to that. I've used the Peanut for years. My old one was corded, my new one has batteries. The corded one was better. Not only is the battery powered peanut weaker, but the power is proportional to battery life, so you end up charging the batteries every time.

Word to that. I've used the Peanut for years. My old one was corded, my new one has batteries. The corded one was better. Not only is the battery powered peanut weaker, but the power is proportional to battery life, so you end up charging the batteries every time.

That's why I specified- whoover recommend the peanut to me initially said the exact same thing about why you want the cord instead. Low battery=ouch!

Yeah, gotta use trimmers. The smaller the trimmer the less chance of nicking ur shit !!!! I have made the mistake of using a big wahl trimmer thats for ur head and it will cut you up.

I have a small trimmer, i cant remember what brand maybe norelco, its great just gotta be careful on the "sensitive area" The micro touch max is good for going over the little shit after you use the trimmer...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads