over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nonstop Hunger

bomb401

Registered
Do any of you get this? Like I can eat all fucking day and never be full. Literally I will eat and shit all day long if I let myself. 6-15k calories in one day. I am almost to the point where I think I have to have some neurotransmitter issue or diabetes since I really don't gain a lot of weight. My fasting blood glucose is always normal but post meal insulin levels were off the charts. Since my fasting blood glucose is always normal my endo said she was not going to do anything about it.

But I am extremely sensitive to insulin...humalin R all it takes is 1 or 2 ius and I feel like I'm going hypo even with some soda. I am inclined to think the problem is with my own insulin production since I do not exhibit insulin resistance to exogenous insulin. I know LADA or MODY diabetes may fit this category...or maybe I just need adderall or something like they give fat chicks to stop eating. lol

Last edited:
I am the exact same way, minus the insulin part. Can eat non stop all day and never be full. It sucks because all you end up thinking about is food

I am the exact same way, minus the insulin part. Can eat non stop all day and never be full. It sucks because all you end up thinking about is food

This is me and it sucks. I struggle on a daily basis with this. How ive made it this long (8 or so weeks) with not going crazy is beyond me.

Im in this crew. Although i dont have trouble gaining weight. But u could eat constantly all day long (and occasionally i binge and do :rolleyes: ) im always starving even if im bulking. I think about my next meal and food in general all day.. sucks

dam wish i had that problem i struggle to get food down

When I eat like that I have to shit like 5 times a day. lol

this is why cutting/dieting down is SO HARD for me...constant hunger and hunger pains and all I think about is food, food, and more food...and then you throw some EQ in there and I am eating nonstop

Yup. Been like this for the last 2 months. FUcking blows. All i think about is when my next meal is and how I can eat the most food without going over my macros.

For some it's the types of food you eat, when I played competitive hockey, which was basically practice 1-2 times a day plus weights, running, etc, all I did was eat but I wasn't gaining and was strong and cut but needed some size, which is where AAS use came in, but I always gained slow eating non stop, now I've trained myself to have 4 large meals, but people sometimes can't believe what I'll eat at one time.

When we go out to eat with friends, it starts with rolls, then wings and a salad, then a steak, sweet potatoe, fries, then more rolls, then cheesecake , and many times I'll order another dinner to go. I'm not huge at all, I've groined down and feel good, low doses but eating like a hog, and not the best choices, I normally eat cleaner at home but when out with friends my girl will give me a look like its time to stop, only because everyone else has been done for a while.

But I use to be hungry all the time, I can't diet, don't have the will, and I like how I look and don't have to worry about food all the time, but without food, training, gear, I might be a 185-190 lbs and 10-11% bf. with small amounts of gear, ok training (not as heavy or intense) and eating I stay at 225 easy with low low doses, I liked being bigger but it's a lot of work and I don't know that I have the time these days which really equates to will power but honestly I spend so much time at work, with my daughter, and my gf, that I now train 3 days a week, but run again, until I injured knee, but look at what you eat and your insulin response or lack of, unless editing, then you will just be hungry, even with stims. But I am hungry a lot at night, like late night, 2-4 am I wake up starving and I'm typically up to 2-3 am after work.

It makes dieting a nightmare but over the years I have learned its a blessing and a curse, I more than make up for it off-season wise.

I have the same deal. Literally no matter my weight or leaneness natural or not i can eat all day long and never get full
What have you done to control it and stay so lean? You seem to stay pretty dman lean?

I know yoiu have been blasting hard....but what about before that? And before you jumped on GH?

I have the same deal. Literally no matter my weight or leaneness natural or not i can eat all day long and never get full
What have you done to control it and stay so lean? You seem to stay pretty dman lean?

I know yoiu have been blasting hard....but what about before that? And before you jumped on GH?

I only stay lean because of drugs (good doses of tren and hgh). Without them, I'd turn into a fat bloated mess

How much are you using of each :) ?

100mg tren and 10iu hgh per day, but I could probably only use 5iu and it would be the same thing.

I have been off for 1 1/2 weeks now though. only on a trt dose and 5iu hgh. Have to eat 100% clean at this juncture, but that's another story.

100mg tren and 10iu hgh per day, but I could probably only use 5iu and it would be the same thing.

I have been off for 1 1/2 weeks now though. only on a trt dose and 5iu hgh. Have to eat 100% clean at this juncture, but that's another story.

Cool.
:yeahthat::sta:-wars

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws