over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Noob getting ready for first cycle

BostonFan

Registered
Seems like there are tons of pics in here of guys that are all competing. I'm about to run my first cycle starting the first week of June. All my gear should be here by next week. Current stats are:

6'2"
210lbs
15% BF
16 1/4" arms
14" forearms
35" waist
25" quads
16" calves

Best lifts as of right now are:

Bench-275
Squat-420
Deadlift-405

I've been as low as 12% in 2008 at a weight of 202. I feel like I was bigger then than I am now due to being a little more lean but I've got a good amount of mass added to that size that I was. Still have a long way to go though. Goal for the end of my first cycle is to get to 220 and lose possibly a few lbs of fat and get down to 12%. Not really worried about ever dropping under 12%. I don't need abs nor can I achieve them as you can see by the pics. Best I can get is a mutilated 4 pack. One of my main focuses will be bringing up my arms, adding more upper chest and bringing up my lagging legs. I'll be running a 12-14 week cycle of Test E @ 500mg/week using Axio labs Test E. I'll be updating this thread as the cycle starts and throughout. I'll be focusing on adding as much as I can to my lifts too because they are much lower than where I want them to be. Wish me luck!

**broken link removed**

Well

Seems like there are tons of pics in here of guys that are all competing. I'm about to run my first cycle starting the first week of June. All my gear should be here by next week. Current stats are:

6'2"
210lbs
15% BF
16 1/4" arms
14" forearms
35" waist
25" quads
16" calves

Best lifts as of right now are:

Bench-275
Squat-420
Deadlift-405

I've been as low as 12% in 2008 at a weight of 202. I feel like I was bigger then than I am now due to being a little more lean but I've got a good amount of mass added to that size that I was. Still have a long way to go though. Goal for the end of my first cycle is to get to 220 and lose possibly a few lbs of fat and get down to 12%. Not really worried about ever dropping under 12%. I don't need abs nor can I achieve them as you can see by the pics. Best I can get is a mutilated 4 pack. One of my main focuses will be bringing up my arms, adding more upper chest and bringing up my lagging legs. I'll be running a 12-14 week cycle of Test E @ 500mg/week using Axio labs Test E. I'll be updating this thread as the cycle starts and throughout. I'll be focusing on adding as much as I can to my lifts too because they are much lower than where I want them to be. Wish me luck!

**broken link removed**

10 pound gain and leaner? I think its possible with that cycle yes.......

10 pound gain and leaner? I think its possible with that cycle yes.......

Are you being sarcastic or serious? I'd like to think that I can shoot higher for more like 15-20lbs but I don't want to shoot too high so I'm setting my goal reasonable. Should it be higher?

I think you need to get leaner first. You already have slight gyno, I hope you know what you are doing.

i like the face wipe out, that what i use to do

I think you need to get leaner first. You already have slight gyno, I hope you know what you are doing.

Cutting down as we speak. Trying to get sub 15% first. But not too worried about it to be honest with you. As you can see by my scar I can never have a 6 pack so I'm okay with having a tiny of of extra fat.

And as far as the gyno goes. I do have gyno from a damn PH but not in that nipple. I just happen to have fat nipples, genetics in my family. We all carry a little bit of fat there, dog nipples as we call it lol.

But I do have gyno in the other nipple about the size of a half of a pea from Tren Xtreme. Got letro on it's way to get rid of it. I get gyno easily I guess. Shit I got it when I was 15 just from my puberty kicking in. Not kidding about that either.

Not to sound like everybody else , with proper training and nutrition you can make some pretty damn impressive gains with no gear , save that for when you reach a sticking point

Good luck on your first cycle, but i would consider getting with one of the guys here ( phil,shelby,alex) and get your diet in order. There is no reason you cant be 8 -10% all year round

Not to sound like everybody else , with proper training and nutrition you can make some pretty damn impressive gains with no gear , save that for when you reach a sticking point

I have made good gains. Started at 225 and fat, roughly 25% bf. Got down to 180 in 3 months. Then worked my way up to 202 and 11-12%. Took 10 months off due to my wife having our kid which was stupid of me. Started again at 218 & 20% BF last October. Dropped down to 200 in a month and I've been slowly building my LBM back up.

If you guys saw me in person you would say I'm ready for sure. Hard to tell by the pic cause it's a bad pic. Not just saying that either.

And my training is in order as well. Usually lift as heavy as possible in the 8-12 rep range. Some days I do strength training in the 4-6 rep range.

I know it's a machine but I just got done doing 8x320 on a Hammer Strength Shoulder Press machine for my last set. I know that's nothing compared to most on here but I'm not a complete noob to lifting.

I guess I'll just have to show everyone what a difference I've made when I'm done with my first cycle. And maybe take some better pics =P

Last edited:
Good luck on your first cycle, but i would consider getting with one of the guys here ( phil,shelby,alex) and get your diet in order. There is no reason you cant be 8 -10% all year round

My diet is in order.

7am
4 eggs
2 pieces wheat bread
1 scoop protein

10am
6oz chicken breast
1/2cup brown rice

1pm
8oz lean meat
1 cup sweet potatoes
1 scoop protein

4pm
6oz chicken breast
1 cup brown rice

6pm
2 scoops protein PWO

8pm
8-10oz lean meat
1-1 1/2 cup complex carb

I eat just fine. Just still slowly working off some fat while trying to maintain as much LBM as possible.

I don't really care about being 8-10% year round.

Well here are basically my starting pictures. Started on the 14th with dbol and epistane. First pin was the 15th. Been going smooth ever since. These pics are from yesterday. Still have a good amount of fat to lose but I've still got 13 weeks to go :)

Photo0350.jpg

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws