over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

noob.... Just starting TRT Jan 1st

TRENUP80

Registered
Newbies
Hey all Im Jeff from NY 40 years old. excited to start TRT Jan 1st will be doing a log. Follow along and learn and watch the transformation =)

How many grams of tren and DNP will be present to supplement this “TRT”?

NONE LOL.. IVE BEEN OFF FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NO TRT NOTHING WANTED TO SEE IF MY LEVELS WOULD COME BACK THEN COVID HIT. NEXT CYCLE WILL BE SUMMER 2021

Naw. I'll pass. Maybe post this in the Beginner section or something.
IM STARTING OFF AT 210MG/A WEEK DIVIDED INTO 3 DOSES. KICKED IT OFF JUST YESTERDAY 70MG -1 INCH/ 23 GAUGE IN RIGHT GLUTE

NONE LOL.. IVE BEEN OFF FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NO TRT NOTHING WANTED TO SEE IF MY LEVELS WOULD COME BACK THEN COVID HIT. NEXT CYCLE WILL BE SUMMER 2021

How did the recovery go? What did the blood work say and more importantly how did you feel?

IM STARTING OFF AT 210MG/A WEEK DIVIDED INTO 3 DOSES. KICKED IT OFF JUST YESTERDAY 70MG -1 INCH/ 23 GAUGE IN RIGHT GLUTE
23 gauge? I don't even use that to draw as I find it will chew up the stopper too much (imagine what it does to your skin and muscle scar tissue). You can easily use a 27 or 29 gauge to inject.

For my once a weeks I opt for 22 gauge. Ive tried 25 gauge and I sit there for 12 minutes with my thumb on it pushing as hard as possible. I can get by with 23 but 22 is the fasted possible. For dailys it 23, 25, or 27.

23 gauge? I don't even use that to draw as I find it will chew up the stopper too much (imagine what it does to your skin and muscle scar tissue). You can easily use a 27 or 29 gauge to inject.

For my once a weeks I opt for 22 gauge. Ive tried 25 gauge and I sit there for 12 minutes with my thumb on it pushing as hard as possible. I can get by with 23 but 22 is the fasted possible. For dailys it 23, 25, or 27.
The speed at which you can inject depends on needle gauge and syringe size...I'm guessing you are using a 3 mL syringe with a 27 or 29g needle and that's why it's so slow and hard to inject...using a 1 mL syringe makes it much quicker

The speed at which you can inject depends on needle gauge and syringe size...I'm guessing you are using a 3 mL syringe with a 27 or 29g needle and that's why it's so slow and hard to inject...using a 1 mL syringe makes it much quicker

1 ML. I would need 6 of them.

I use 2 x 3cc 22g/1.5" needles. Works flawlessly regardless of oil, brand, and other issues. I've had gear that wouldnt go through a 25g without serious effort.

I use 2 x 3cc 22g/1.5" needles. Works flawlessly regardless of oil, brand, and other issues. I've had gear that wouldnt go through a 25g without serious effort.
Or you can try 30 or 31 gauge pins using a 0.5mL syringe but then you'd need to poke yourself 12 times 😁...I just can't imagine using a 22 g harpoon (although I used to 25 years ago when I didn't know better...and for a 1mL amp of Deca...ah the good old days of being young and stupid)

I dont find 22 to be uncomfortable at all. 22, 23, and 25 are all tolerable for me.

My first cycle I used 25 gauge for 500 mg test. The first time I pinned I thought I was doing something wrong because it took about 10 minutes (and usually still does). After that it was all 23 despite any advice to the contrary because a 3cc barrell and a 25 gauge 1.5" needle will work 1 time out of 10.

So anytime I need volume the rule is 22. I dont find scar tissue to be an issue either.

yea 25 gauge would be ideal my kit came with 23 gauge / 18 gauge to draw . i mean hey you can use a 29 gauge insulin needle if you wanna push it for 5 minutes to get it in lol.

I dont find 22 to be uncomfortable at all. 22, 23, and 25 are all tolerable for me.

My first cycle I used 25 gauge for 500 mg test. The first time I pinned I thought I was doing something wrong because it took about 10 minutes (and usually still does). After that it was all 23 despite any advice to the contrary because a 3cc barrell and a 25 gauge 1.5" needle will work 1 time out of 10.

So anytime I need volume the rule is 22. I dont find scar tissue to be an issue either.
same here it dont bother me at all , all you have to do is move your site around to avoid scar tissue build up.

25 G can be stubborn

Well I wanted to start Jan 1st 2021 however Covid set back my delivery back by a few days so my first shot I Took was Tuesday Jan 5th. Just took my second shot Thursday Jan 7th. each shot was roughly 70 mg of test cyp (give or take a couple mg less) after taking my second shot thursday night i started feeling more energy and more alive. Friday Morning Was the first time ive woke with a hard on in years =) Things are going pretty well!

Did my 3rd shot of the first week today and man I have more Energy already! Went to the gym last night and had a little more stamina then usual. Libido is up! Feel more focused I noticed too. Excited to see much more improvements I make along the way. My goal is to bring awareness to others that are struggling with low testosterone and are on the fence about starting TRT. Also strike out the Fear that ppl may have that the media and society places on TESTOSTERONE.

Took my 4th shot yesterday! going to train back in a hour. Libido is getting better. recovery is getting better after workouts. Will report tomorrow. I'm gonna take it heavy and intensive today for back.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws