over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nooooo! Tennis tragedy

Wynn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I saw this on another board. I figured you guys would to see this.

"After the big breasted 17-year-old Romanian tennis player was discovered earlier this year within the sports blogging world, she would soon state her plans to reduce her 34DD breasts."

She Did It! Simona Halep’s Breasts Are Gone!

THAT SELFISH LITTLE..... OH !!!!!:mad:

Now whos going to watch her games?? :mad:

Exactly

Now whos going to watch her games?? :mad:

Some people are given gifts in life...what they choose to do with them is their choice. Obviously she had no clue how to use them !! lol

Damn, another hot tennis player.. I've been ogling at female tennis players since Anna Kournikova, and there's so many others that are so hot, I love Sharapova now.. I just have a thing for their physiques - tall, thin and toned with long sexy legs and a short skirt..

damn she just fucked up cause her face is beat her body was carrying her now thats gone she better be sick at tennis

noooooooooooooooooooooooo

love tennis and i love boobs! now shes just your average tennis player. her face isnt exactly the greatest...
hurts every time i hear about breast reductions. Know a few SERIOUSLY hot chicks who had their boobs reduced. One of them WAS the hottest chick i have ever seen. What is wrong with chicks anyway? 90% of the female population wants to have larger juggs, and then this? Go figure ladies. stick with large boobs! Its what men want!!!!!!!!!!

Now let me cry in peace.

Damn, another hot tennis player.. I've been ogling at female tennis players since Anna Kournikova, and there's so many others that are so hot, I love Sharapova now.. I just have a thing for their physiques - tall, thin and toned with long sexy legs and a short skirt..

that's good stuff, ricky. She's a big girl, though... like 6'2'' big. Just tell her not to wear heels when you go out, and you'll be golden

love tennis and i love boobs! now shes just your average tennis player. her face isnt exactly the greatest...
hurts every time i hear about breast reductions. Know a few SERIOUSLY hot chicks who had their boobs reduced. One of them WAS the hottest chick i have ever seen. What is wrong with chicks anyway? 90% of the female population wants to have larger juggs, and then this? Go figure ladies. stick with large boobs! Its what men want!!!!!!!!!!

Now let me cry in peace.

I'll tell you why... it's because the large breasts that they get reduced aren't aesthetically pleasing, meaning that they're big, yeah, but not eye candy perfectly shaped breasts. They call it breast reduction, but in the fine print is a tricky little word called "reshaping." Lemme see if I can dig up some before and afters to prove my point...
ahh, here we go:

Attachments

• breast-reduction-01a2.jpg
    breast-reduction-01a2.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 539
although devastated by the loss..i thank you for showing me those lovely pics..DAMN

here's another one:

Attachments

• stephanie-breast-reduction.jpg
    stephanie-breast-reduction.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 562
I'll tell you why... it's because the large breasts that they get reduced aren't aesthetically pleasing, meaning that they're big, yeah, but not eye candy perfectly shaped breasts. They call it breast reduction, but in the fine print is a tricky little word called "reshaping." Lemme see if I can dig up some before and afters to prove my point...
ahh, here we go:

thank you for those pics too...now who doesn't like a big ol pair of sloppy titts:)

As a breast connoisseur myself, I would prefer that if they were large -- albeit misshapen -- that she would get the reshaping done, at least. They look good in a bra, but lemme be the first to tell you that that bra ain't reality. I know you've all seen some saggy tits and don't even lie about it. I have seen some large ones that did look good, but seriously, what would you want? I don't want no big saggy tit.

sorry bro...for myself as long as they are big ..saggy is just fine..as long as it don't go with an extremely obese cow

its a crime...the surgeon who did it is a criminal :)...Alex

my buddies joke about me, saying that my mom must of taken me off the tit too eary as a baby, cause im so freakin goo goo for a big set of titties, dont care how much they hang....nothing against small itty titties, but there is SO much u can do with a BIG set! O ya, had a buddies sister get that reduction done, i guess here back was just fucked from luggin those MASSIVE jugs around, poor thing. i would be happy to be her official titty support, walking around behind her with my arms around her taking the weight of the "problem" ill shut up now.

Hopefuly she had them reduced to try and improve in her game and not have her breast pics all over the web like most pervs like doing. No matter what she's still a young lady and has a long future ahead of her. Hopefully now folks can enjoy watching her play tennis and not her swinging jugs. I myself am a breat man. But take no joy in watching grown men staring at a young lady in that kind of way.

(when she hits 21, then it's all good :D)

Boomshaker

That was the most subtle, but funny post I have ever read. You rock!
Now go save the spotted owl.

Your level of maturity has no place on this board. :p

Although none of you Mo Fo's better be looking at my daughter. That's just wrong.

PS - 21? It's 18 in the eyes of the law. If old guys like me can send them off to die in Iraq at 18, they should be able to have sex - or drink a beer.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs