over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Noopept...experiences from a long term user

I love it - it's not a "feeling" so much as it's just a clearer mind. I have organized my office and shocked the hell out of my team and my closet shocking the wife. I honestly don't care if it's placebo effect or not - this and Selank have helped me tremendously.
You can't take it and start waiting for it to "kick in" - it's not like that. You go about your normal day and at some point you realize your feel more positive and organized and the things that normally stress you - you simply analyze and deal with.

Did you notice any sleep issues while using it? I very sensitive to things disrupting my sleep.
a

No - exactly opposite... I rarely am able to sleep a full 6-8 hours but it feels like my mind has stopped racing and I have had no trouble sleeping

No - exactly opposite... I rarely am able to sleep a full 6-8 hours but it feels like my mind has stopped racing and I have had no trouble sleeping

I have 2 btls on the way! Thanks to Superior Peptide's BOGO sale!

I think you will be glad. I honestly just feel clear headed with it. Come payday I need to get more in fact

That's great that it's working so well for you. :)

BENEFITS OF NOOPEPT

increased ability to learn

improved mood

decreased anxiety and feelings of depression

increased levels of energy and wakefulness

improved physical performance

improved memory and recall

improved patterns of speech

better logical thinking

enhanced perception and reflexes

improved sleep patterns

BENEFITS OF NOOPEPT

increased ability to learn

improved mood

decreased anxiety and feelings of depression

increased levels of energy and wakefulness

improved physical performance

improved memory and recall

improved patterns of speech

better logical thinking

enhanced perception and reflexes

improved sleep patterns

All things I need to improve! :rolleyes:

[On the mechanism of noopept action: decrease in activity of stress-induced kinases and increase in expression of neutrophines].

AuthorsOstrovskaia RU, et al. Show all Journal
Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2010 Dec;73(12):2-5. Article in Russian.

Affiliation
Abstract
The influence of noopept (N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester, GVS-111)--a drug combining the nootrope and neuroprotector properties--on the activity of mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPKs) and the level of NGF and BDNF gene and protein expression in the frontal cortex, hippocampus, and hypothalamus has been studied in rats. Under conditions of chronic administration (28 days, 0.5 mg/day, i.p.), noopept decreased the activity of stress-induced kinases (SAPK/JNK 46/54 and pERK1/2) in rat hippocampus and increases the level of mRNA of the BDNF gene in both hypothalamus and hippocampus. The content of BDNF protein in the hypothalamus was also somewhat increased. In the context of notions about the activation of stress-induced kinases, as an important factor of amyloidogenesis and tau-protein deposition in brain tissue, and the role of deficiency of the neurotrophic factors in the development of neurodegenerative processes, the observed decrease in the activity of stress-activated MAPKs and increased expression of BDNF as a result of noopept administration suggest thatthis drug hasaspecific activity withrespect to some pathogenetic mechanisms involved in the Alzheimer disease.

PMID 21395007 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Hopefully I'll receive mine today. What dosing protocol have you guys been using? Timing?
Thanks

Hopefully I'll receive mine today. What dosing protocol have you guys been using? Timing?
Thanks

The one human study using Noopept (10mg taken twice a day) suggests that it is well tolerated for up to 56 days.

The one human study using Noopept (10mg taken twice a day) suggests that it is well tolerated for up to 56 days.

What happens on day 57?? :rolleyes: ;)

. An in vitro study showed Noopept to be neuroprotective against the use of H2O2 in neuronal degradation, in both healthy brains as well as those with Down’s Syndrome in a dose-dependent manner

OH DAMNNNN!!! I decided to be the first to make it day 57 - which was today :eek:

I read another study were it said once you get to 100 days your penis grows back again but twice as long :D

JJ or Eliva, have either of you guys taken this?

Sorry I missed this. I haven't either but as JJ mentioned workinghard has taken it :)

Is this beneficial in calming the irritability tren can bring?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131