over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Noopept...experiences from a long term user

Noopept can help to increase coordination and improve your general mood.

From everything I have read so far I believe it's best to start at 10mg per day. If you want to move up after 1 week then add another 10mg in the day. I wouldn't think anymore than 40mg would ever be needed but everyone is different.

From everything I have read so far I believe it's best to start at 10mg per day. If you want to move up after 1 week then add another 10mg in the day. I wouldn't think anymore than 40mg would ever be needed but everyone is different.

Good advice. Always start low with any new compound to test your reaction to it.

So you should "notice" someting after about a week?

Do you have to devide doses over the day?

So you should "notice" someting after about a week?

Do you have to devide doses over the day?

The typical Noopept dose falls between 10 mg and 40 mg taken up to three times a day. You should determine the best dosage for yourself by starting with a smaller amount at first and only increasing if you feel comfortable doing so. Some people will feel powerful effects even with a 10 mg Noopept dosage while others will need a larger quantity for it to kick in. Because Noopept increases alertness and blood flow to the brain, it is recommended that you do not use this compound late in the evening if you want a full night of sleep. Some reviewers recommend cycling their Noopept dosage schedule to improve its effectiveness, but this has not been proven necessary so far. In fact, because the effects of this nootropic is cumulative in its effects, taking it in consistent dosages over a long period of time may give you better results.

Last edited:
Good to hear. So theoreticly you could use it for years?

What was with the 56 days? No one has taken it longer than that?

Last edited:
I've been.

You must like it then. How do you find it? What benefits does it give you? I am just curious as it interests me and I like hearing from actual people and not just studies. I was looking at trying this, oxytocin or selank for different reasons. I just want to try one of them... all have documented benefits that would suit me. Noopept is no.1 on the list though so I will go with that. A big benefit is the fact I can just drink it too.

You must like it then. How do you find it? What benefits does it give you? I am just curious as it interests me and I like hearing from actual people and not just studies. I was looking at trying this, oxytocin or selank for different reasons. I just want to try one of them... all have documented benefits that would suit me. Noopept is no.1 on the list though so I will go with that. A big benefit is the fact I can just drink it too.

I wouldn't say I like it so much as I don't dislike it. I bought enough to give it a fair run so I've been doing just that. TBH E, I don't really notice a whole lot (or anything at all, really). I'm no more verbally acrobatic, I don't really have any problems with short-term memory and I've been teaching myself the bass and don't really notice getting more adept at a more rapid pace. Also, I've gone through a devastating event recently and this didn't/doesn't help with my mood, emotions or anything of the sort.

I purchased mine from a vendor that's respected by members of longecity so I'm confident that I have legit stuff. Maybe this works better for people that are already sensing a decline from age, illness or substance abuse? Maybe I'm not a responder? I don't know. I just know that the only real effect I notice is mild anorgasmia. I'm going to finish out the run because it's said to have beneficial effects on brain metabolism and whatnot so I figure it may be helping with things I can't perceive. Oh and I worked up to 40 mgs over the course of 2 weeks and I've just passed 4 months.

Np paragraphs were harmed in the making of this post. LOL! Sorry for the wall of words.

Last edited:
No I appreciate the post plus that's a short one compared to some of mine :eek::D I guess it would be no harm in trying 1 bottle and seeing how I am with it. But your post doesn't fill me with confidence! Only one way to find out though.

I wouldn't say I like it so much as I don't dislike it. I bought enough to give it a fair run so I've been doing just that. TBH E, I don't really notice a whole lot (or anything at all, really). I'm no more verbally acrobatic, I don't really have any problems with short-term memory and I've been teaching myself the bass and don't really notice getting more adept at a more rapid pace. Also, I've gone through a devastating event recently and this didn't/doesn't help with my mood, emotions or anything of the sort.

I purchased mine from a vendor that's respected by members of longecity so I'm confident that I have legit stuff. Maybe this works better for people that are already sensing a decline from age, illness or substance abuse? Maybe I'm not a responder? I don't know. I just know that the only real effect I notice is mild anorgasmia. I'm going to finish out the run because it's said to have beneficial effects on brain metabolism and whatnot so I figure it may be helping with things I can't perceive. Oh and I worked up to 40 mgs over the course of 2 weeks and I've just passed 4 months.

Np paragraphs were harmed in the making of this post. LOL! Sorry for the wall of words.

Once I'm done in a couple of weeks, I'm gonna be taking Nuvigil for a test drive. I have high hopes. :)

Noopept’s effectiveness may be due to the possibility that it is able to strengthen associative connections between left and right brain hemispheres

The administration of noopept favorably influences the cognitive functions and suppresses the development of neurodegenerative processes.

Can anybody recommend a good site to get noopept and other nootropics?

Noopept efficiency in experimental Alzheimer disease (cognitive deficiency caused by beta-amyloid25-35 injection into Meynert basal nuclei of rats).

AuthorsOstrovskaya RU, et al. Show all Journal
Bull Exp Biol Med. 2008 Jul;146(1):77-80.

Abstract

Experiments on adult Wistar rats showed that injection of beta-amyloid25-35 (2 microg) into Meynert basal nuclei caused long-term memory deficiency which was detected 24 days after this injection by the memory trace retrieval in conditioned passive avoidance reflex (CPAR). The effects of noopept, an original nootropic and neuroprotective dipeptide, on the severity of this cognitive deficiency were studied. Preventive (for 7 days before the injury) intraperitoneal injections of noopept in a dose of 0.5 mg/kg completely prevented mnestic disorders under conditions of this model. Noopept exhibited a significant normalizing effect, if the treatment was started 15 days after the injury, when neurodegenerative changes in the basal nuclei, cortex, and hippocampus were still acutely pronounced. The mechanisms of this effect of the drug are studied, including, in addition to the choline-positive effect, its multicomponent neuroprotective effect and stimulation of production of antibodies to beta-amyloid25-35. Noopept efficiency in many models of Alzheimer disease, its high bioavailability and low toxicity suggest this dipeptide for further studies as a potential agent for the treatment of this condition (initial and moderate phases).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws