over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nootropics advice

ToroPharmaRep

Registered
I'm pretty solid when it comes to anti stress and anti anxiety nootropics however lately I've been having significant memory and focus issues. I'm prescribed adderall and I try my best to only take it when I really need it. When I do take it it's usually 2.5mg (baby dose). It wreaks havoc on my anxiety and usually does more harm take an good.

Lately I've had horrible issues with remembering details from conversations and even tasks. I'm extremely overwhelmed. Full time school and an extremely mentally demanding job. I'm looking for any sort of nootropics that would improve my mental focus, memory, and cognition without impacting my anxiety, also I cannot take anything that would increase drowsiness. That's another issue.....

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I've run the gamut of nootropics and my favorite is still Piracetam (hard to find these days), maybe because it was the first one I ran. But these days I take Alpha Brain with Noopept and Aniracetam. I was prescribed adderal as well and on this stack I don't really need it. Feel great, memory is solid, and I communicate better. My recommendation would be to try Alpha Brain and then work your way through the 'tams until you find the best for you.

I see phenibut thrown around a lot on another board. I've always been curious as to how I would react to nootropics, just not sure where to pick up real stuff.

I highly recommend pramiracetam at 1000mg with AlphaGPC 300mg in the AM. I swear by it. I've taken this every day since Jan 2014 and I KNOW my grades are better and memory is more fluid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I highly recommend pramiracetam at 1000mg with AlphaGPC 300mg in the AM. I swear by it. I've taken this every day since Jan 2014 and I KNOW my grades are better and memory is more fluid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And huperzine a !

No experience but I have been warned of the "brain fog" with alpha gpc which IF it happens you have to start looking at other types of choline...perhaps cdp choline...etc.

Last edited:
I also have add and take adderall. I have found if I don't take the adderall everyday like 3 days on 3 days off I don't experience the side effects like you just described above. I use noopept on days I don't take adderall and it seems to help me concentrate better than adderall without the fog and short-term memory loss like I have with adderall. It's supposed to be the most potent nootropic you can buy. I take 30mgs a day in one dose. Stay away from phenibut if you plan to study. Phenibut actually warns not to study while using it. Phenibut is great for anxiety and makes you extremely social. Both nootropics can be purchased from Amazon.

i agree great prices on ebay I actually have alot of nootropics left over from when I was working on a preworkout if your interested

From what someone I know is saying Modafinil is the shit?

I also have add and take adderall. I have found if I don't take the adderall everyday like 3 days on 3 days off I don't experience the side effects like you just described above. I use noopept on days I don't take adderall and it seems to help me concentrate better than adderall without the fog and short-term memory loss like I have with adderall. It's supposed to be the most potent nootropic you can buy. I take 30mgs a day in one dose. Stay away from phenibut if you plan to study. Phenibut actually warns not to study while using it. Phenibut is great for anxiety and makes you extremely social. Both nootropics can be purchased from Amazon.
Its fascinating that you just mentioned adderall causing short term memory loss. I did not correlate the two. It does make sense though.

Alpha brain has several nootropics that are used for anti stress and anxiety. I will check out noopep as well. Thanks for the Input guys this is great!

Modafinil actually works but tolerance builds up very quickly.

For those that have "brain fog" and hard time concentrating while on stims I suggest to take a break from stims and start glutamate management. Magnesium and ALCAR is good OTC choice for that purpose. If resources allow to get Memantine that's even better.

After many years of research into this topic I found out that any supps that promote wakefulness eventually lead to cell over-excitation and its death. The dead cell then releases its glutamate storage and vicious chain reaction begins. More Glutamate = less GABA = anxiety (even from low dose stim) = cognitive dysfunction.

From what someone I know is saying Modafinil is the shit?
'
Used to get it direct from a pharmacy and though it was ok i think it is one of these deals where it s benefits where over blown.
Back several years my buddy sourced the 200mg Modafinal with the box and everything and yes it was pretty high !Ididn't see where many said it made them want to paint heir house and shit.I would give it a ok on results and a d- for the cost .Not worth it if you ask me?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear