over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nootropics - ( yes I searched )

HUNTHIKELIFT

Registered
I'm 43 now, but I'd say since my mid 30s my short-term memory has been TERRIBLE. I've always had anxiety issues, but even when all is well... I have a hard time remembering what I ate for dinner the night before. Ask me questions in regards to long-term memory and I can get scary accurate with my memory. I've read and searched myself into confusion and if nootropics are the answer to my problem. This is BY FAR a rec drug question. I just want to hear the good, bad, and input on nootropics from those with personal experience or know others that used them and what was it that worked. My memory is so bad lately its getting embarrassing. Thank you for any input at all.

*Im so bad my wife is telling me she's going to have me microchiped like a dog in case I get lost lol

I don't know about nootropics but my short term memory sucks also, with names especially, I forget it the instant it's told to me and I started supplementing with L threonate, it's a form of magnesium that's showed well in testing to improve short and long term memory. Might wanna look into that. It's been just a couple weeks for me but I've noticed an instant improvement in my focus.

Definitely beneficial.

My pre workout has some in them and I use the stuff during the day at work even to help me focus.

There is a clone out there of aderol as well as other prescription drugs.

A lot of people would suggest noopept to you. It's hit or miss but feedback is overwhelmingly positive. To be fair, it's not useful for me, but it's super cheap to try.

I've found that a peptide called semax, and also n-acetyl semax, are great for me. Definitely energizing and gives me a productivity and focus boost.

A lot of people would suggest noopept to you. It's hit or miss but feedback is overwhelmingly positive. To be fair, it's not useful for me, but it's super cheap to try.

I've found that a peptide called semax, and also n-acetyl semax, are great for me. Definitely energizing and gives me a productivity and focus boost.

Never heard of semax. Checking it out now. Thanks

I just started getting into reddit. They have a nootropics subreddit and that's where a majority of my info is coming from. The NA Semax is great, but pricey. Unless a sponsor here wants to pick it up and drive some prices down. Just sayin.

What about Piracetam or Racetams?
Thousands swear by em, and they're worth looking into. I've used them all, many times, but not for many years. I've found that for me, supplements that touch the acetylcholine neurotransmitter are not my friend.

Then again, until recently I avidly pursued the 'kitchen sink' approach and didn't always know what supp was doing what...

My honest experience with nootropics: None of the stuff you can get online will serve for anything other than placebo effect.

I've spent about $1000 experimenting with several doses, protocols, stacks, etc. Nothing helped with in improving my short-term memory or ADD The only thing that even came remotely close to providing me with what I'd call a result were mega-doses of piracetam and oxiracetam, but then it stopped being a viable option, since cost outweighted benefit.

Nowadays it's so easy to get a prescription for Adderall or Ritalin, I wouldn't bother with research nootropics, after all there's a reason big pharma ignores those.

Last edited:
Nootropics are good but they are nothing like amphetamines posted above. I agree Piracetam is very good. Idebenone is also very good. ALCAR, Tyrosine, etc all are good but much weaker than either of those.

My honest experience with nootropics: None of the stuff you can get online will serve for anything other than placebo effect.

I've spent about $1000 experimenting with several doses, protocols, stacks, etc. Nothing helped with in improving my short-term memory or ADD The only thing that even came remotely close to providing me with what I'd call a result were mega-doses of piracetam and oxiracetam, but then it stopped being a viable option, since cost outweighted benefit.

Nowadays it's so easy to get a prescription for Adderall or Ritalin, I wouldn't bother with research nootropics, after all there's a reason big pharma ignores those.

No disrespect intended, but that's not quite true. I have had a script for Adderall for quite some time, and while it's an excellent tool, it's not always the answer. Tolerance is inevitable even when not abusing it. Then when you remove Adderall from the equation after long periods of use, it just sucks.

I started taking weekends off from the stims. My wife also has a script for it, and it's frustrating to hear her make excuses like "I'll do it when my adderall kicks in".

Big pharma ignores lots of things, but it doesn't mean they're useless. Again, not trying to be disrespectful, but there's a whole other world out there beyond racetams and amphetamines.

They didnt do much for me. But I have heard some people seeing results in short term memory gain, and mental responsiveness. As said above, adderall is a tried and true route, however I only use it like once or twice a week to prevent tolerance and reliance.

Last edited:
Just thought of something to add to this. Prolintane is a 'research' stim that just came onto my radar recently. My order should arrive in a couple days. If it has any effect on my memory, I may even remember to post my experience! :D

Aldo, tianeptine is a pretty awesome antidepressant/nootropic. It consistently lifts my mood and helps my focus in the sense that it keeps me from getting overwhelmed by stressful situations at work.

A mild dose of Provigil may be helpful. A small dose of Vyvnase is great too. Much better than Adderall/Ritalin types as it doesn't affect your appetite or libido.

I have tried Piracetem in the past (small dose), but I really didn't like it.

A mild dose of Provigil may be helpful. A small dose of Vyvnase is great too. Much better than Adderall/Ritalin types as it doesn't affect your appetite or libido.

I have tried Piracetem in the past (small dose), but I really didn't like it.

Vyvnase..Provigil. when I get a chance I'm definitely checking it out. I'm seriously getting worse and now in really worried.

I've tried most every nootropic out there and unfortunately they haven't done shit for me... While I don't consider Provigil a nootropic, as it is primarily prescribed for shift-work disorder, I have found it increases my focus and my ability to stay on task. Provigil is prescription only, but Adrafinil is not and it converts into Provigil in the body. Check out Nootropics Powders and Bulk Supplements | Powder City

Hope that helps & good luck.

D.

I've tried most every nootropic out there and unfortunately they haven't done shit for me... While I don't consider Provigil a nootropic, as it is primarily prescribed for shift-work disorder, I have found it increases my focus and my ability to stay on task. Provigil is prescription only, but Adrafinil is not and it converts into Provigil in the body. Check out Nootropics Powders and Bulk Supplements | Powder City

Hope that helps & good luck.

D.

Cool! Thanks bro!

Mix

Can a mix of Adrafinil , Modafinil, and Piracetam with Tianeptine for mood boosting due to anxiety work? Or is that just way out of control with mixing?
I prefer not take adderall.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member