over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nootropics???

Are there any sides or withdrawl effects from Piracetam.

Curious in giving this product a try but if it's anything like Phenibut it's just not worth it.

Phenibut withdrawl was the worst 5 days of my life as I had uncontrollable sweats and shakes and slept about a total of 3 hrs in 5 days. If you're taking Phenibut consistantly like I did, you're in store for a world of hurt if you have to stop suddenly...........So be careful.

I use 400mg on training days with no problems because I run out and had to wait to get more. Never heard of anyone having withdrawls but I am new to these type of drugs.

experience

I am relatively experienced with the basic nootropics, i.e. piracetam, aniracetam, oxiracetam.... as well as the prescription based almost-nootropic but not really drugs like pro and nuvigil....

Truth is, I have been prescribed modafinil for roughly 8 years or so.... Its a love hate relationship... I love it for the first two hours I take it, and then hate it the rest of the day. My tolerance for it is ridiculous, and anybody who says you dont develop tolerance is a moron. Anyway, my point is, I was taking Provigil because I cant take any amphetamine/methylphenidate based substances (i.e. desoxyn, ritalin, adderall, dexedrine, etc.), because, well, Im an addict in recovery and I have ZERO control of how I take them... but I digress...

Piracetam didnt do a damn thing for me...even after 6 months. Aniracetam made me feel great, almost like provigil, for, oh twenty minutes, and then like all stimulants, left me feeling crappy, spacey, and with a nice headache...

Oxiracetam, however, worked *perfect*. So perfect, I havent taken Provigil in about 6 months or so. Better focus, slight stimulation without a noticeable "crash." Part of the issue, for me at least, is that what goes up...must come down-meaning that if I drink coffee, I feel great for a second, but feel crappy for hours..... Which, is why I dont drink coffee (most of the time).

What Im saying is, oxiracetam worked great...I no longer take provigil (which I was taking 600 mg in the morning, and 400 midday...and going to sleep 8 hours later), which is worth its weight in gold.

So, uh, yeah, oxiracetam=good.....

Oh, and to the phenibut users.... be careful, I dont know how or why I was taking so much of it all the time (oh maybe its that whole "Im a recovering drug addict" thing), but when I stopped, the anxiety/sleeplessness I had rivaled any benzo detox I have ever done. Seriously.

/end rant

Oh, and to the phenibut users.... be careful, I dont know how or why I was taking so much of it all the time (oh maybe its that whole "Im a recovering drug addict" thing), but when I stopped, the anxiety/sleeplessness I had rivaled any benzo detox I have ever done. Seriously.

/end rant

This is what I'm going through right now with the phenibut, clean for 4 days now but the restlesness is kicking my ass!!

Any good OTC's to kick this withdrawl?

Thanks!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws