over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nordictropin?

Jugghead

Registered
I found a couple sites selling this stuff. Don't have a pic but it's a brown label with a white horse outline, comes in 10iu vials. Anyone know of this is legit?:confused:

Haven't seen a sponsor carry it. Sources are from China & France. Here's a pick? Anyone else have any experience with this?

Attachments

• Nordictropin.jpg
    Nordictropin.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 3,250
i would not buy anything unless i new it was real! be careful. and no never heard of it.

They're blues. Not great, not bad, just generic gh.

I saw a guy selling this on Ioffer.com. He was out of China and I am sure it is just re-branded Chinese generic HGH. I think this guy was a scammer also.

I think its the blues too. They just add the label and top.

Last edited:
Well I got some Blue Tops now but they're 4iu per vial. If these are 10iu then it works out to be a better deal for me.

I saw a guy selling this on Ioffer.com. He was out of China and I am sure it is just re-branded Chinese generic HGH. I think this guy was a scammer also.
Don't know who you're talking a out but the guy that produces Nordics is legit.

Some more info just to clarify; This " Company ", also produces blue tops and one other name brand gh. Nordics, Blues and the other brand are all the same. He confirmed they are and charges the same for all three.
Like I said, it's regular generic Chinese gh.

Unless he changed top colors, his 4iu bottle tops are not blue.

Unless he changed top colors, his 4iu bottle tops are not blue.[/QUOTE]

This supplier has a 4iu Maroon Top, a 20iu Orange Top, and RED/Yellow/Blue tops that I think are all 10iu, along with the Nordics. (BTW, it's not an outline of a horse's head. I think it's supposed to be an outline of a country(ies))
He also carries HCG, IGF, & other peptides

This supplier has a 4iu Maroon Top, a 20iu Orange Top, and RED/Yellow/Blue tops that I think are all 10iu, along with the Nordics. (BTW, it's not an outline of a horse's head. I think it's supposed to be an outline of a country(ies))
He also carries HCG, IGF, & other peptides[/QUOTE]

Best bang for buck IMO ;)

Refridgeration?

Do I need to refridgerate my Blue Tops once I re-constitute? What about the ones that haven't been? :confused:

Do I need to refridgerate my Blue Tops once I re-constitute? What about the ones that haven't been? :confused:
Recon or not, gh is always in the fridge.

Recon or not, gh is always in the fridge.

FUCK!!! I've had them in the same package they came in in a closet for a month! I thought you only had to refridge once reconstituted. Are they still good to use? p.s.-they weren't shipped in dry ice

:action-s:

Jintropins and some other brands claim to not degrade even up to one month at room temp. I wouldn't take a chance keeping any gh outside of the fridge.
Once reconstituted, the BacWater should kill any bacteria in the vials in 48hours.
Maybe someone else can chime in. IMO,Gh is so cheap now that I would through it away.
You may want to try it to see if it's still any good.
I've used expired gh with no problems but it was refigerated the whole time.

:action-s:

Jintropins and some other brands claim to not degrade even up to one month at room temp. I wouldn't take a chance keeping any gh outside of the fridge.
Once reconstituted, the BacWater should kill any bacteria in the vials in 48hours.
Maybe someone else can chime in. IMO,Gh is so cheap now that I would through it away.
You may want to try it to see if it's still any good.
I've used expired gh with no problems but it was refigerated the whole time.

I put them in fridge yesterday.
Well, I have central AC & I keep my house nice & cool. I'm gonna just use it & see what happens. It seems to be working, I've been using 2iu for about 2 wks & I look n feel leaner, tighter skin, lost a couple lbs with no change to eating habits. Gonna up it to 4iu/day. My question is if the stuff is delivered from China not in dry ice, how do we know how long the stuff has been laying around at room temp? Or what temps it has been exposed to during transport? Does anybody get their GH delivered in dry ice?

My question is if the stuff is delivered from China not in dry ice, how do we know how long the stuff has been laying around at room temp? Or what temps it has been exposed to during transport? Does anybody get their GH delivered in dry ice?
We don't know. That's what sucks about this whole game. You just have to trust your source. It's just the nature of the beast, right now at least.
Used to be able to deal directly with the manufacturer, but not any more if you live in the US.
I don't know anyone that gets their gh shipped in dry ice. I'm sure someone does, I just don't know of any.

I receive my GH from China without dry-ice and has always been good. I knew the source since the old SSB days.

Last edited:
:( Well I got the stuff from GHPS, one of this sites sponsors, but then again they get it from suppliers in China obviously, soooooo?! Guess I'll just have to use it and see...you would think that by paying $50 for shipping they would ship express on dry-ice?! I remember about 8-9 yrs ago members of a pay-site I belonged to said they received their GH in dry ice, guess nobody does that anymore...:mad:

Human growth hormone reduces fat, increases muscle mass, improve energy efficiency. If you do not have HGH Pharm degree and cheap, if true. I use it and ensure that it is very strong. On the other hand, if the product really talking about is called AC nordictropin talking in the middle of cheap imitation here, and you should avoid.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner