over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Norditropin FlexPro OVERFILLED?!?!

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
I discovered something strange today, was hoping some of you others who use Norditropin FlexPro GH pens, could confirm. I learned these may be way overfilled even when they stop dispensing (if you figure out how to get the vial out and draw from it)!

**broken link removed**
a9fdc442-825b-4e01-91e5-a2c527509e89-33.jpg

Essentially, this is a proprietary design. There is a very slender vial inside the plastic casing. It is not really meant to be taken out and you have to basically break it open to get to the vial. It has a click/turn type measuring system that is apparently VERY precise. As you click/turn it, it pushes a plunger until all the GH is gone. This particular pen is the orange 5mg/15iu pen.

1 IU of GH = 0.3mg
2 IU of GH = (2 x 0.3) mg = 0.6mg

1 click = 0.025mg

However, today I noticed it looked like there was still a bit left in the window where you can see the vial. It always looks like this, but I figured since the system was so precise in how it measure, any remaining amount would be negligible. Well I was wrong. I cracked this fucking lame ass pen out, breaking the back end of the vial open, but keeping the plunger portion forward intact so I could draw the GH out with a slin pin. There was 9iu of fucking GH left in this god damn thing! My question: Is it such a poor design/measuring system that its not accurately dosing? This seems VERY unlikely considering how precise its supposed to let you be (increments of 0.025 mg). Or, does Novo Nordisk include a whopping 9-10iu EXTRA in the vial to ensure you down get LESS than you should by using their measuring plunger system? This is nearly double and also seems to be not very cost effective for them.

Anyone else notice this? Dont toss these when they stop cranking/clicking. There is a lot more GH left apparently.

This is basically what the vial looks like if you are able to extract it from the casing. Perhaps I can find a better way to separate the plastic casing.

**broken link removed**
p.s. Maybe everyone knew this already, but I did not. I have been tossing 8-10iu if pharma GH when it takes about 3 min to salvage the fvial from its encasing. I broke the vial today but I imagine I'll get better at it.

Last edited:
Muscle96ss just had a similar issue where he tried to do a 10iu serum test. He injected and realized later there was more aqueous solution in the pen. It made him think he only injected 7.5iu OR it was overfilled. Same exact brand too..

Muscle96ss just had a similar issue where he tried to do a 10iu serum test. He injected and realized later there was more aqueous solution in the pen. It made him think he only injected 7.5iu OR it was overfilled. Same exact brand too..

Novo Nordisk is very reputable, their GH and insulin pens are all over the U.S. (the "FlexTouch" insulin pens are extremely popular and highly prescribed). Same exact delivery system for the insulin. This is their touted proprietary delivery system that is supposed to be easy, removed the scary needle and syringe from the equation and allow for VERY precise .025 increments for children with growth disorders and such. If an RX delivery mechanism were THAT OFF and under delivering, I think they would know about it and be open to some pretty extreme liability. Imagine someone getting much less insulin than they were supposed to from the delivery mechanism? I do not think this seems very likely. To me, its much more likely that they overfill to ensure that the pen doesn't "run dry" before you click out a full 15iu. This is awesome if you're willing to McGyver these fuckers open and draw the remaining 9-10iu of GH. Like to see if anyone else notices this when they get theirs out.

Last edited:
Damn man! Thats nice! And they are 15 mlg right? I just want to know where u got them Hahaha! :)

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Damn man! Thats nice! And they are 15 mlg right? I just want to know where u got them Hahaha! :)

5mg/15iu (orange) pen. They make a 10 and 15mg model but I have only ever seen orange. I got them local and it was very lucky. No sponsors I know so dont PM me guys!

I was really just curious to see if others had noticed this and/or taken advantage of it by cracking the vials out. I was shocked. I threw away a lot of GH already.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. Gonna check my "empty" pen.

They are very tricky if not used to using them. I just draw out of the vile as I find it easier than going through it lol

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

They are very tricky if not used to using them. I just draw out of the vile as I find it easier than going through it lol

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

And you get more than 15iu, right? How do you get them out of the casing easily?

Wanted two follow up with a pic to sort of substantiate this. Here is the inner narrow vial after one norditropin pen is "empty." In other words, when it stops clicking out and you can't get any more out of the proprietary device. If you break open the pen (usually breaking the back end of the vial behind plunger) you can access the vial and draw from it. As you see, a lot is left. Roughly 10iu which is a ton considering it's only a 15iu pen. This was from an "empty" pen that cant be used anymore which I had normally discarded without really checking.

DzTokCSl.jpg
]

Last edited:
I had 4iu left in my 10mg pen. Pissed that I threw 4iu away before this thread was made.

thanks for posting this

by the way where you get the pins for this? I seen amazon and I don't think you need a script.

SB

thanks for posting this

by the way where you get the pins for this? I seen amazon and I don't think you need a script.

SB

Haven't had to buy any yet, got a big bag with the first set of nordi pens when I bought them. They are green wrapping, BD brand screw on pins.

Let me know where you find them bro!

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Easy-Touch-Insulin-Needles-31Guage/dp/B00E8C79UK"]Amazon.com : Easy Touch Insulin Pen Needles 31Guage 5/16 Inch : Other Products : Everything Else@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ezxqAI79L.@@AMEPARAM@@41ezxqAI79L[/ame]

So GI, how many units are in the pen advertised, but the way you do it how many total units are you getting out of it? Because I have 30 of those Norditropins, and you may have just made my day, yeah answer that for me if you would please?

So GI, how many units are in the pen advertised, but the way you do it how many total units are you getting out of it? Because I have 30 of those Norditropins, and you may have just made my day, yeah answer that for me if you would please?

The Nordi pens he uses are advertised as 15iu.

Yep, as Knight9 said, 15iu, orange pen. So far I have had 9iu and 10iu in a pen that's clicked completely empty. Clearly, there is more in there than 15iu.

I have the 30mg pen and have got 4iu per pen out of 2 that were supposed to be empty.

I have the 30mg pen and have got 4iu per pen out of 2 that were supposed to be empty.
Not 30mg....30iu perhaps?

I posted a pic showing one of my "empty" vials. Clearly a lot visibly left. Was amazed how much it was after I drew into a standard slin pin.

Have you expelled all the air out of them? Try drawing with a slin pin and seeing if there is more fluid per pen. Even if so that doesn't mean there is more ius.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws