over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

North Carolina

Law School where?

Did she get accepted at UNC? I live right down the road if you want to know what the local area is like. - CH

Vander_V said:
Now heres some pics of my house that ill be renting . anybody want in let me know.

Where is that located? PM me how much you want to get per month, I may have someone.

I dont know man

I have been to both, and you might be in for a culture shock, and the weather sucks. I dont care what anyone here says :D JJ is right. North Carolina can be shitty, Now the coast is one thing, but other than that you might be in for a suprise. If I were you, I would fly of there rent a hotel for a week, rent a car, and check it out. It is not AZ my friend, not by along shot. I'm southern so I agree with JJ that the people are what make the south good, but the weather..SUCKS! cold as a witches tit, and hotter than a motherfucker, and the humidity will make you feel sticky as hell. Plus BUGS BUGS BUGS! :D dont get me wrong the south is my blood, but if your not from there.You might not be able to handle it :p Plus N.C. Taxes are going crazy

Johnny Bravo said:
I have been to both, and you might be in for a culture shock, and the weather sucks. I dont care what anyone here says :D JJ is right. North Carolina can be shitty, Now the coast is one thing, but other than that you might be in for a suprise. If I were you, I would fly of there rent a hotel for a week, rent a car, and check it out. It is not AZ my friend, not by along shot. I'm southern so I agree with JJ that the people are what make the south good, but the weather..SUCKS! cold as a witches tit, and hotter than a motherfucker, and the humidity will make you feel sticky as hell. Plus BUGS BUGS BUGS! :D dont get me wrong the south is my blood, but if your not from there.You might not be able to handle it :p Plus N.C. Taxes are going crazy

Dam JB now I don't even want to move to NC. LOL.......

Like your avatar NOS bottle for sure.

MR.Nitrous

Johnny Bravo said:

Oh shit! JB... I forgot the FUCKED UP BUGS BRO!
No shit... if its summer and you are near any kind of out side water... or it comes a nice heat induced thunderstorm... you may as well plan on getting eaten alive by some kind of fucking varmet.
About the people... southern people for the most part are really nice but it seems like NC is being bombarded with Mexicans. The Mexicans that are migrating here are working for $3 and hour and taking most of the landscaping, construction jobs away from good home grown americans who need the money just as bad.
Sad sad sad.....
But.. i must reflect on my previous statement.... NO ONE IN MY AREA CAN FUCKING DRIVE. I fucking HATE driving around these fuckers.
40mph in the fast lane... 35 in the slow lane..... they never signal, they drive the wrong way on one way streets.... and they ALL DRIVE SLOW.
Other then that... you might like it here.
JJ Insane1

JJ INSANE1 said:
But.. i must reflect on my previous statement.... NO ONE IN MY AREA CAN FUCKING DRIVE. I fucking HATE driving around these fuckers.
40mph in the fast lane... 35 in the slow lane..... they never signal, they drive the wrong way on one way streets.... and they ALL DRIVE SLOW.
Other then that... you might like it here.
JJ Insane1

Ah, so I see nothing has changed over the past two years :rolleyes: . Used to live in NC, but have since moved on. Thanks for bringing back the memories of that place...

-slide

JJ....atleast they drive FASTER in the fast lane. In Charlotte it's 40 in fast lane and 45 in the slow land.

JJ

So true bro! They can't drive worth a crap there or in SC either. My sister moved to Columbia, SC and she is now considered a manic driver because we grew up north here on the east coast, and we drive much FASTER. lol.

Vander_V said:
My gf just got excepted into lawschool in NC , she scored the highest in her entire class at criminal law so now other schools want her , the thing is NC is way far from AZ and i dont plan on flyng around alot , so i was possibly thinking of making a move there and renting out my house here in AZ, the thing is i have no clue what its like and if its a good move but i have enuff money saved and money from my rent here will give me a huge house to rent there so im taken care of on the financial part of things , just wanna know what to expect cause me and my girl have no clue what NC will bring.

thanks any thoughts appreciated.
Let us know what City..NC is a big state.
Round Raleigh myself and the gyms suck for the most part except for the NEW Gold's out at the old North hills Mall Location on Six Forks Road-guy that used to license Golds changed all his names to Beyond fitness and are cookie cutter fitness clubs, the World Gym closed up a few months ago and that's about it except for 2 dungeons one Powerhouse (not a franchise BTW) and Big APE Gym on Western Blvd. Traffic is a lot better round the triangle Raleigh Durhan RTP since the new 540 bypass, but this place is growing like crazy.
Houses are generally in the 125-200K range for a 1,500 sq ft depending on location. Lots to do and see here in Raleigh too, beach is only 1 hr away or so.

Big Ed said:
I lived in NC for years what part? I lived near Ashville NC and can tell you that i like FL much better, just me. I weather is nice in the summers around 77 or so but the winters get pretty nasty.
--If you are near Charlotte then that is a diffrent story. I know that is a pretty nice city and alot of places to train.
---People are alot more laid back in NC as well. But there isnt much in terms of ethnicity, where i lived people were pretty prejudice which i did not like.

-Side note- If for some reason you are in need of a bottle of test expect to pay near $200 for 10ml in the local gyms and that is if you find one lol.

I actually used to live near Asheville as well in a small town named Spruce Pine. It was a nice place to grow up, but not a nice place to live your whole life IMO. I also lived near Greensboro for 3 years and didn't hate, but didn't love it either.

Charlotte isn't a bad area if you live in the South Park area. Around Raleigh is nice, but look at living in Cary. RTP/Durham is ok as well.

Come on bro your from Detroit you can handle it for a year! The weather can't be any worse than it is in Michigan. Some of my family lives down there and they love it, I visit a few times a year. It's not bad at all. Carolina beach is great in the summer, Wilmington is fun too and you can always drive down to myrtle beach and have fun. Bugs do sucks but it could be worse.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear