over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NorthEast AAS Users, Please Read

profah

Registered
I recently participated in a research study run by Harrison Pope (google him if you don’t know him) where its purpose was to look at the heart structure and function in people who have used AAS for a long time compared to those who have not. I completed it in 2 sessions, the first being a short screening evaluation (paid me $125) and I qualified for the 2nd part which was a medical evaluation (paid me $400). Total of $525 for more gear.

The 2nd part was done at MGH, included a free physical exam, blood tests, stress tests, transthoracic echocardiogram and an electrocardiogram, CT scan and more. These tests normally would be very expensive and are done for free. I left MGH wearing a Holter monitor for 24 hours and then the study for me was over.

Your name and study info in kept strictly confidential, actually identification codes are used in place of your name. Nothing about any individual is released on any medical record and no information is shared. If you decided to stop the study, all of your info is destroyed. Your privacy is protected by Federal Law in this study.

I give a lot of credit to Dr Pope as he has been and is heavily dedicated to the study of steroids and their long term effects on humans. Scientific medicine still really does not have a grasp on the long term side effects of AAS mainly because a doctor cant run a study and inject a group of individuals with “Tren” for example to see certain results. Too many rules and regulations.

This is an opportunity to get some quick money, free blood and heart tests, and a way of contributing to science to help with the study of AAS and its effects. I cant recall the age group needed but if I remember correctly, the age range can go up to 55.

If anyone in the North East( around MA) is interested, shoot me a PM and I will reply with DR. Pope’s contact info at McLean Hospital.

I'm up in Maine so not too far but doubt I could get out of work and convince the wife but thanks for sharing this info hopefully some people that could use the dollas could get in on it.

a friend of mine did this at Maclains hospital I believe just recently.
Loved this Dr.

Are the results of this study going to be posted here? I think I speak for everyone here when I say we would all be interested in seeing that.

The results wont be posted here as I will not have those results or even know when they would be conclusive. I do know that the funding for the research study should allow for approx 70 or so more individuals. There are also spots for those that lift weights but have never used AAS.

What I do know is that my blood levels came back with a Testosterone level of 10,500. Thanks MLG! So not only did I get the $525 for doing the study, my bloodwork was done and also revealed that my gear was kicking ass! Win win situation in my book.

10.500 damn thats great . how much test a week you taking?

100 mg Test Prop ED
100 mg Tren Ace ED
50mg Dbol ED

so from 700mg test a week your level is at 10.500. thats great.

You think he'd accept a first time user? I halfway done my cycle and I only live 15 mins south of worcestor, need bloods done anyways might as well get paid to

so from 700mg test a week your level is at 10.500. thats great.

Not exactly. He is running 1750mg of total gear each week.

The tren and dbol will also raise his levels.

Actually thats a shit ton of gear....IN MY OPINION ONLY

OP-Thanks for doing this test though bro

Not exactly. He is running 1750mg of total gear each week.

The tren and dbol will also raise his levels.

Actually thats a shit ton of gear....IN MY OPINION ONLY

OP-Thanks for doing this test though bro

How do tren and dbol show up as test? Can you explain that?

You think he'd accept a first time user? I halfway done my cycle and I only live 15 mins south of worcestor, need bloods done anyways might as well get paid to

I do not know for sure. You can at least do the first part of the study and get the $125. If you qualify for the 2nd part, he will let you know. Im not too sure what basis he uses. Pm me and Ill forward his contact info.

They raise your test levels. All steroids mimic test and raise your test levels. Its not saying that the tren and dbol are shoeing up as synthetic testosterone its that they are raising your overall test levels. If you only had a test level of 200 and only used tren and dbol, do you not think your levels would be raised??? All of this shit raises your test levels!!

They raise your test levels. All steroids mimic test and raise your test levels. Its not saying that the tren and dbol are shoeing up as synthetic testosterone its that they are raising your overall test levels. If you only had a test level of 200 and only used tren and dbol, do you not think your levels would be raised??? All of this shit raises your test levels!!

That is not accurate. Tren and dbol (and all steroids for that matter) shut down your natural test production because they mimic test and your body stops producing it because it is no longer needed due to the excess AAS in your system. So if you aren't taking synthetic test, your test levels would eventually go down to ZERO while on cycle. And Tren etc. doesn't show up as testosterone on a blood test.

lol and by what mechanism do you think that would happen?

I could see his FREE test being considerably higher because of competition on SHBG and even more so while taking orals since they will lower SHBG more than injectables, but the fact that his total test levels are so high is definitely surprising to me.

OP, did you just recently get that Test from MLG? I saw some blood work from guys on his prop and it seemed pretty high, and I think recently he's made his higher dosed because some people were questioning it. Seems his prop was giving people higher levels. In any case, on 500mg/week of his Test E my total test was around 2200 so yours at 10,500 on 700mg/week is pretty crazy.

lol and by what mechanism do you think that would happen?

I could see his FREE test being considerably higher because of competition on SHBG and even more so while taking orals since they will lower SHBG more than injectables, but the fact that his total test levels are so high is definitely surprising to me.

OP, did you just recently get that Test from MLG? I saw some blood work from guys on his prop and it seemed pretty high, and I think recently he's made his higher dosed because some people were questioning it. Seems his prop was giving people higher levels. In any case, on 500mg/week of his Test E my total test was around 2200 so yours at 10,500 on 700mg/week is pretty crazy.

I finished a 3 month cycle, last day being June 17th so I was on his prop for the 3 months prior. My buddy who was also on the prop using a lower dosage, had his Test levels at 6000.

A very recent blood test revealed that my test is now at about 400, FSH and LH normal and in the middle of the range.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws