YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Northface384 (Aurum RX) log,"The road to my first Pro Total".

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Another powerful guy :D

I will let him introduce himself.

First I want to thank Viking for choosing me to do this log. I will be loging his T400, npp and injectable drol.
T400 800mg week
NPP 600mg week
25-50mg on training day.
I am 30 years old and have been powerlifting for about 6+ years. I started competing in single ply gear and now complete multi ply. All for my training partners are gear whores, so I became a gear whore. I do most of my training raw until 10 or 12 weeks out from a meet. My current meet PRS are 730 squat 460 bench 630 dealift from last sept. My bench is my worst lift bc I'm tall with long arms. I am currently 219 first thing I'm the morning. My goal is to be around 230-235lbs and cut water to make the 220 class. I'm planning on 2 meets this year. One late Aug and another in Dec. I am going after my first "pro" total in Aug and I have about 30 weeks on training to get me there. Since the meet in Sept I have been working on a lot of my week points and rehabing an old injury that has been holding me back. I feel strong and ready to get this shit rolling. I have by cruising on hg test e since Sept and look forward to blasting Vikings gear as soon as it get here. He has a great list and I will be adding different compounds throughout this run.

Gear has arrived and I am ready to get this log cranked up. Everything was packed very well, but it didn't take me 30 mins to open. I hate when that happens. I just did my first pin. 400mg test 400 and 200mg npp. I used a 25g in the side delt. I can tell I just pinned but no pip and no pain when I move my shoulder. I was tempted to pin some of this injectable drol bc how good everyone keeps saying it is, but I'm going to save if for preworkout and sat on Fri when I bench. I've had to change my training schedule lately bc of work and school. My training will be
Sun or Mon Overhead press and maybe light bench if done on Mon
Wed. Squat
Fri. Bench
Sat. Deadlift or deadlift movement
My meet is now 27 weeks away and I'm looking to put up some serious PRs at this meet. Current weight this morning is 219 and I'm looking to be at LEAST 230 come meet time.

24 hours after first pin and my shoulder is a little sore, but a little pip can be expected when pinning T400 and 200mg of npp in a smaller Muscle group on me like the front delts. I'm super pumped to start this injectable drol before bench tomorrow. Thanks again Viking.

24 hours after first pin and my shoulder is a little sore, but a little pip can be expected when pinning T400 and 200mg of npp in a smaller Muscle group on me like the front delts. I'm super pumped to start this injectable drol before bench tomorrow. Thanks again Viking.

You're welcome,careful with the drol ;)

So today I pinned 1cc of the Test 400, npp and Anadrol in the side of my glute. I pinned about an hour and a half before the gym. I could free the drol kicking in in about 30 mins. I felt a little flushed and read to train. Today was bench day which is my worst lift. After a few warm up sets I did
Bench
4x5 at 70% of training max (90% of true max)
1x5+ and got 8 reps and left prob 3 in the tank

3 board close grip with a pause
4x8 255

Incline dB
4x10 50, 65, 75, 75

Nosebreakers
4x12 70, 80, 90, 90

Dips
3x8

Rope press downs
100 reps

Training was good, but later after the gym I started feeling cold and sick and now hot and sweating. I hope it's not test flu, but a great sign of a TRUE 400mg test.

So today I pinned 1cc of the Test 400, npp and Anadrol in the side of my glute. I pinned about an hour and a half before the gym. I could free the drol kicking in in about 30 mins. I felt a little flushed and read to train. Today was bench day which is my worst lift. After a few warm up sets I did
Bench
4x5 at 70% of training max (90% of true max)
1x5+ and got 8 reps and left prob 3 in the tank

3 board close grip with a pause
4x8 255

Incline dB
4x10 50, 65, 75, 75

Nosebreakers
4x12 70, 80, 90, 90

Dips
3x8

Rope press downs
100 reps

Training was good, but later after the gym I started feeling cold and sick and now hot and sweating. I hope it's not test flu, but a great sign of a TRUE 400mg test.

How was the Drol?

The drol was great. Amazing preworkout. I was missing that yesterday. I worked all day and didn't eat but 2 meal and some protein bars before the gym. Had some person shit go down so the gym just felt shitty. During this "off session " I have been focusing a lot on what I suck at. Since whatever injury has accrued with my glute, I have been focusing a lot more on glute activation and strength bc from what and ART therapist said is my left glute is week and not "firing" properly. So that is a lot of my accessory work. I have stopped pulling from the floor bc I find that I am weaker doing rack pulls or block pulls bc I have to pull with all hams and glutes. So my training was
Warm up
Prowler pushes

Rack pulls below the knee
Worked up to
4x4 405
1x4+ got 7 with 3 left in the tank

3 inch deficit pulls (light)
4x3 275

Hamstring curls
4x15

Hammer rows
4x12

Lat pulls
4x15

Cable rows
3x12

Leg press (light to concentrate on exploding and firing was that glute)
4x20

Tomorrow I will just bring the drol and a slin pin and just pin in the bathroom, like a $5 hooker, before I leave work. Anyone tried with a 29g slin pin yet?

The drol was great. Amazing preworkout. I was missing that yesterday. I worked all day and didn't eat but 2 meal and some protein bars before the gym. Had some person shit go down so the gym just felt shitty. During this "off session " I have been focusing a lot on what I suck at. Since whatever injury has accrued with my glute, I have been focusing a lot more on glute activation and strength bc from what and ART therapist said is my left glute is week and not "firing" properly. So that is a lot of my accessory work. I have stopped pulling from the floor bc I find that I am weaker doing rack pulls or block pulls bc I have to pull with all hams and glutes. So my training was
Warm up
Prowler pushes

Rack pulls below the knee
Worked up to
4x4 405
1x4+ got 7 with 3 left in the tank

3 inch deficit pulls (light)
4x3 275

Hamstring curls
4x15

Hammer rows
4x12

Lat pulls
4x15

Cable rows
3x12

Leg press (light to concentrate on exploding and firing was that glute)
4x20

Tomorrow I will just bring the drol and a slin pin and just pin in the bathroom, like a $5 hooker, before I leave work. Anyone tried with a 29g slin pin yet?

This is the hard part when you need to pin,When you're traveling.

It is a bitch, but I now know the drol will go through a 29g slin pinand i can just carry one if i need to. It takes a minute or two to fill but flows out nicely. The drol is crazy it almost heats up your whole body. I feel like that the whole the in the gym. I've been on Vikings gear for less than a week and already up 3lbs. I'm 222 first thing in the morning and my date prob has been a little slack this week bc in have 1 test and one final and I've just been studying my ass off. Yesterday was overhand press and touch up work
Standing OHP
Worked up to 85% of training max which is 90% of 1rm
1x5+ 145 got 7

Spots press (2 sec pause 2" off the chest)
4x8 185

DB shoulder press
4x12 40, 50, 60, 60

Pull ups
6x amp

Dips
4x10

BB front raise
3x15

RDF
4x15

Fat grip BB curls
4x15

I tried keep the rest to a minimum since it was more like a BB day. I'm looking forward to squat day tomorrow. My favorite day of the week. I might try 50mg or drol tomorrow.

The Liquidrol does that to me too. Warms me up and gets me sweating like crazy.

Yesterday was squat day. My favorite training day. I pinned 1ml npp, .75ml T400 and 1.25ml drol before training. I'm having less and less pain when squatting. Deadlift are another story. I'm still working on strengthing my glute.

Squats
Worked up to 85% "training max"
1x5+ 355 got 7 before I felt pain in my glute so I stopped at 7. Had 2 more in me.

Box squats against choked monster minis
225x5
255x5
280x3x3
315x5

Hack sq
3x15 light for blood flow

Leg curls
4x15

Cable pull through
4x15

Squat for the most part felt great. I haven't squatted that much raw and against that much band tension in a long time.

Ok, totally starting to feel the strength gains kicking in from the gear. Still currently doing 800mg T 400 and 600 npp and pinning the drol on training days. I pinned 25mg of drol before the gym today. Today was my deadlift day and was a great day of training. Pulls were strong and fast with no pain in my glute

Rack Pulls below the knee (with a pause)
Worked up to 1x5+ 430 85% of training max
Got 13 reps and prob could have done 3 more

Deficit Deadlift light for speed
3x3 315
1x5 315

Wide cable rows
4x12

Lat pulls
4x15

One leg leg press (glute rehab)
4x20 each leg

Shrugs
3x20

DB Stiff legs with Shrug
3x12 60lbs each hand

Weights are moving great. Today and yesterday I can really tell a difference in strength. I hear Viking is working on a new liq drol. I can't wait for that. Shit will be insane if it is any stronger than what he already has.

Keep up with the good work ;)

I will. I feel stronger each week.

Today started the last delay of the training cycle. This week will be very light to give the CNS time to recover from last week. To was OHP and accessories work. So very light OHP and more BB work to work on week points
OHP
3x5 40%, 50%, 60%

Spoto press
3x10 185

Hammer Strength shoulder press with doubled mini bands
This I'm gonna to start adding in my bc it kicked my ass and my shoulders are a definite week point.
50lb plus the doubled mini bands (no idea how many lbs of tension but felt like a lot haha)
4x 12, 10, 8, 8

Rolling DB tried extra
4x12 40lbs each hand

Neutral grip pull ups
4x8

RDF
3x15

Rev curls
4x12

Face pulls
100 reps

Good easy day of training. I'm already ready for the deload to be over and lift more heavy weight. And be on the look out for Viking adding more gear to his website in the next week or so.

I will. I feel stronger each week.

Today started the last delay of the training cycle. This week will be very light to give the CNS time to recover from last week. To was OHP and accessories work. So very light OHP and more BB work to work on week points
OHP
3x5 40%, 50%, 60%

Spoto press
3x10 185

Hammer Strength shoulder press with doubled mini bands
This I'm gonna to start adding in my bc it kicked my ass and my shoulders are a definite week point.
50lb plus the doubled mini bands (no idea how many lbs of tension but felt like a lot haha)
4x 12, 10, 8, 8

Rolling DB tried extra
4x12 40lbs each hand

Neutral grip pull ups
4x8

RDF
3x15

Rev curls
4x12

Face pulls
100 reps

Good easy day of training. I'm already ready for the deload to be over and lift more heavy weight. And be on the look out for Viking adding more gear to his website in the next week or so.

What you want us to add?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner