over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Norwegian Mass Murderer Gives Steroid Advice

italian007

Registered
Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik mentioned the term “anabolic steroids” 29 times in his 1,500 page manifesto entitled “2083: A European Declaration of Independence”. He also discussed several specific anabolic steroids including the steroid cycle he was on when he massacred 76 victims in Norway.

The fact that Breivik used steroids with the specific intention of increasing aggression and aiding the ability to carry out his murderous mission makes it all too easy to demonize steroids. Breivik discusses his experimentation with steroids on several pages in the manifesto. He discussed his preference for Winstrol and his dislike of needles and injectable steroids in a section entitled “A Guide to Oral Anabolic Steroids”.

The use of anabolic steroids will significantly increase your agility, speed, strength and endurance. A good alternative in this regard is Winstrol (stanazolol) in tablet form (liquid form is slightly better if you don’t mind needles, which I do). Winstrol is one of the most popular drugs considering the fact that it has very few side effects (androgenic side effects are almost zero). It also increases your metabolism which will help you lose body fat while building muscle mass. Anavar works as well, but I wouldn’t recommend Dianabol, Halotestin and Maxibolin which are designed for ”bulking your muscles”. EPO is another drug that enhances endurance.

Breivik had hoped that his manifesto would offer steroid advice for any misguided followers who wanted to carry out similar plans. He even outlined the use of Dianabol and Winstrol in a six-week cycle leading up to his horrific crime.

I ended up with DBOL and winstrol tabs. Yes, I am aware of the fact that there are much better products out there but these will have to suffice. I will do 4 weeks with DBOL followed by 2 weeks of winstrol, obviously in combination with hard training and an appropriate diet consisting of a minimum of 200g protein per day (prot powder) etc. My training program will consist of 50% strength and 50% cardio.

Breivik regrettably used anabolic steroids with the expectation that they would increase is aggressiveness. He expressed the desire to obtain “aggressiveness pills” to stack with steroids and the “ECA stack” (ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin).

Noticing that the testo withdrawal is contributing to increased aggressiveness. As I’m now continuing with 50mg it will most likely pass. I wish it would be possible to somehow manipulate this effect to my advantage later on when it is needed. Because the state seems to very efficiently suppress fear. I wonder if it is possible to acquire specialized “aggressiveness” pills on the market. It would probably be extremely useful in select military operations, especially when combined with steroids and ECA stack…! It would turn you into a superhuman one-man-army for 2 hours!<3

The public is struggling to come to terms with this tragedy. They are seeking to find an explanation for how this could happen. Some people are blaming religion. Others are blaming video games. Of course, there will always be some who prefer to point the finger at steroids.

The public is struggling to come to terms with this tragedy. They are seeking to find an explanation for how this could happen. Some people are blaming religion. Others are blaming video games. Of course, there will always be some who prefer to point the finger at steroids.

Yes sadly so- The simple explanation is a diseased twisted evil mind-nothing more nothing less.

What a bunch of CRAP...I know dozens of people that have been on 'roids for YEARS and are the nicest group of guys you could ever meet...NO aggression...no more than a normal MAN anyway.
Now - I know there are some out there that are aggressive assholes no matter what...if they are dunk/coked up it's WAY worse...and it's been said 1,000 times - steroids makes a real asshole, a bigger asshole...they started out that way it wasn't created with AAS! Media has it's "facts" so twisted...sick of hearing the bullshit...

Lmao, I laugh but its horrible that they will believe this idiot. As if steroids helped him murder people. Gods honest truth is this... If you have a good head on your shoulders steroids effects are not uncontrollable whatsoever. Everytime I hear about someone talk about "roidrage" I ask myself how come all the monsters that are 300+ pounds are very calm and collective, yet the 170lb guys get this rage?

Noticing that the testo withdrawal is contributing to increased aggressiveness. As I’m now continuing with 50mg it will most likely pass. I wish it would be possible to somehow manipulate this effect to my advantage later on when it is needed.

All he had to do is take estradiol.

I don't think this article is blaming steroids for any of his actions; just stating that he used them and hoped they'd make him more aggressive. In fact, due to the steroids' lack of aggression, he was hoping there was an "aggressiveness pill" to stack with his 'mones and ECA.

What bull shit. I only load up my spare magazines when Im on Tren.

What an idiot! Everyone knows that dbols make you feel good. He should've just taken clomid.

What a doucebag.

Why do people try to rationalize insanity?

Why do people try to rationalize insanity?

I read his parents never bought him a pony for Christmas. What he needs is therapy. He is actually the victim.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity