over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nose Bleed!!

renewlyf

Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Woke up this am and before I stood up out of bed my nose just started gushing blood. Bled for about 20 minutes. Then again just a couple of minutes ago.
I've never had my nose bleed like this. I've had it broken a couple of times and taken many shots to it, with no more than a couple of drops. :confused:

Blood pressure is a bit high 145/90 but it's been like that for a while now.

The only changes I've made are;

-added primo to test and npp
-inj Curcumin 50mg daily
-added 10grams fish oil

Don't know if I should be concerned about it?

this happens to me when my allergies are acting up and im taking something to clear my sinus's or when my bp is high. can you check your bp now?

this happens to me when my allergies are acting up and im taking something to clear my sinus's or when my bp is high. can you check your bp now?

I'll swing by the house in a few to check bp.

It was 145/90 this am when it was still bleeding.

for me,when i know its bp related i will take 1 asprin.that always seems to fix it for me. fyi......primo seems to make my bp rise quite a bit.

High bp causes nose bleeds. I get them whenever I'm extremely aggravated and my bp goes through the roof.

Last edited:
Definitely high blood pressure. Couple that with the fish oil, which is a blood thinner, and you will have nose bleeds. I experience nose bleeds from time to time as well if my bp is elevated, or my nasal mucosa is dry. Vaseline or pertroleum jelly always helps it stop sooner along with pressure applied.

its bp dude. ive always had nose bleed problems, but on tren and drol, i have them nearly everyday. yesterday i did decline bench with 405 for something like 6 reps. wasnt too heavy but enough to struggle some. sat up and both nostrils were bleeding.

Its curcumin. I never had nose bleeds till i started using curcumin.
I was using pills and every morning or during the sleep i had nose bleeds.
I read that curcumin can cause bleeding. I stopped and have no more nose bleeds.

very exp with this...it sucks..my nose bled so bad the ENT doc couldnt even cauterize the vessel....was crazy dry...get som Ayr saline gel and Ayr saline mist. also has me put KY Jelly in my nose, said it helps retain the moisture of ayr products....also make sure humidity is high, get a humidifier if needed. in 2 weeks my nose was better. aside from that, i dropped the tren which i know has caused this in others as well. so not sure if it was dropping the tren or adding other stuff in, or both....hope it helps, nose bleeds are so damn frustrating esp when out with friends or at a bar....

very exp with this...it sucks..my nose bled so bad the ENT doc couldnt even cauterize the vessel....was crazy dry...get som Ayr saline gel and Ayr saline mist. also has me put KY Jelly in my nose, said it helps retain the moisture of ayr products....also make sure humidity is high, get a humidifier if needed. in 2 weeks my nose was better. aside from that, i dropped the tren which i know has caused this in others as well. so not sure if it was dropping the tren or adding other stuff in, or both....hope it helps, nose bleeds are so damn frustrating esp when out with friends or at a bar....

I had the same problem as you when I was a kid. My nose bled often and one time it wouldn't stop bleeding so I went to the hospital and the doc had to cauterize the blood vessel. Shit scared my mother to the point she thought I was going to bleed out and die. This is some weird ass shit, but after my liver transplant my continuous nose bleeds for the most part have gone away.

I had the same problem as you when I was a kid. My nose bled often and one time it wouldn't stop bleeding so I went to the hospital and the doc had to cauterize the blood vessel. Shit scared my mother to the point she thought I was going to bleed out and die. This is some weird ass shit, but after my liver transplant my continuous nose bleeds for the most part have gone away.

Sorry to hijack by do you mind me asking why you needed a liver transplant? Was it gear related?

I have heard MMA guys says fish oil makes then bleed more. Not enough to randomly start bleeding thou and to this degree.

Happened to me a few months ago when driving. Just random bleeding, I attributed it to the EQ I was on.

Last edited:
Sorry to hijack by do you mind me asking why you needed a liver transplant? Was it gear related?

I have heard MMA guys says fish oil makes then bleed more. Not enough to randomly start bleeding thou and to this degree.

Happened to me a few months ago when driving. Just random bleeding, I attributed it to the EQ I was on.

Partially gear related. I was born with glycogen storage disease and my past gear use caused numerous tumors to grow in my liver. My doctor told my mother I would need a liver transplant eventually no matter what. Gear just accelerated how fast I got my transplant. These days I'm on hrt, blast with very modest doses 2x a year and get blood work done every 3 months.

Thanks guys for all the responses!!
It sounds like it may be a combination of;
-High BP
-Fish oils
-Curcumin
-very dry weather

Like I said I've never had my nose bleed like this. I think my blood may be thin because I cut my ear slightly the other day shaving. It bled forever. Even the next day. I'll make some adjustments on the fish oil and curcumin.

This is gonna sound pretty stupid, but I don't understand high blood pressure. If your blood is thick, is that not enough for high blood pressure? How can one have thin blood but high pressure.

its bp dude. ive always had nose bleed problems, but on tren and drol, i have them nearly everyday. yesterday i did decline bench with 405 for something like 6 reps. wasnt too heavy but enough to struggle some. sat up and both nostrils were bleeding.

Have the same thing; bp goes up...nose bleeds more often especially with asprin or advil, etc.

keep us updated brother! I would like to keep the thread as a reference. Never had nose bleeds like that myself but you never know.

This is gonna sound pretty stupid, but I don't understand high blood pressure. If your blood is thick, is that not enough for high blood pressure? How can one have thin blood but high pressure.

It's not a stupid question. Hormones,Electrolytes and Neurotransmitters all have an effect on heart rate and blood pressure, regardless of the viscosity(Thick or Thin) of ones blood.

Last edited:
when i used to take PH's i nosebled quite frequently. ended up fixing my diet and havent had any problems

i also get nose bleeds, alot more during winter because indoors and the dry air. 2 days on tren i will get a nose bleed, any orals will give me nose bleeds so i stay away from them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131