over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nose bleeds on dnp

If its not bp I can imagine the sinuses getting extremely dried out

I'm having the same issue lol. My eyes hurt, and so do my sinuses. I'd imagine it's just from being dried out.

I would drink more water and use a saline solution to moisten your nose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never had that issue how long have you been running it consecutively

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I've had the issue several times with dnp. esp. when the fan is blowing directly on my face at night, i'll wake up with an extremely dry mouth and dry sinus.

It's most likely the dryness. I have dry mouth a lot, and the fan does blow on me all night.

You said you had an allergic reaction to DNP in one of your gear threads you've started, so why on earth are you taking it?
What all gear are you using? You seem to be switching compounds constantly so nobody can answer anything for you. Perhaps stick with a plan and let it run its course for the duration before throwing more stuff in so you know what's causing what. Your original cycle from October looked good, then you were switching out compounds and wondering why this is causing that to happen. This is your 5th or 6th cycle, just run it in its entirety and try something else next time. I don't want to sound rude or anything, but when I first joined 7 yrs ago, the vets were always saying that to newer members, stop switching everything up and run your cycle.

Im at the end of my test and Masteron cycle. 750 test 400 Masteron a week. I use Benadryl 2x a day, and that stops all the histamine buildup. I have had no allergy related problems on dnp since. So in total, all Im on is test masteron and dnp.

I second the dryness, get a humidifier next to the bed, and i also use a saline rinse

Never had this issue.

How much water are you drinking per day?

Change angle of the fan if that is what you really think it is....I sleep with the fan literally on the night stand but it's pointed across my body up it so I don't experience dry sinuses.

If its not bp I can imagine the sinuses getting extremely dried out

Ding! Ding!

It can dehydrate you and dry out the sinuses. Many guys report dry mouth waking up at night on DNP. I would lean this way too unless you have checked your BP and it is real high for some reason. Dry sinuses crack and bleed more easily.

I would do 3 things:
1) Obviously make sure you are hydrated.
2) Buy a saline (salt water) nasal spray/rinse and use it when you shower. It will moisten, heal and clean dry cracked nasal passages. It is good for the tissue in general. I do this when I have congestion too.
3) Consider running a humidifier a night. In cold temps w/ indoor heat, the air gets real dried out and humidity is low. I like to keep my bedroom humidity higher when I sleep.

Ding! Ding!

It can dehydrate you and dry out the sinuses. Many guys report dry mouth waking up at night on DNP. I would lean this way too unless you have checked your BP and it is real high for some reason. Dry sinuses crack and bleed more easily.

I would do 3 things:
1) Obviously make sure you are hydrated.
2) Buy a saline (salt water) nasal spray/rinse and use it when you shower. It will moisten, heal and clean dry cracked nasal passages. It is good for the tissue in general. I do this when I have congestion too.
3) Consider running a humidifier a night. In cold temps w/ indoor heat, the air gets real dried out and humidity is low. I like to keep my bedroom humidity higher when I sleep.

^^^ This

Other guys already hit the nail on the head. Another thing, if you use a CPAP machine (a lot of guys on here do including myself) make sure the thing is FULL each night with water in the humidifier built into it.

If I sleep with the tank empty, I wake up with such a brutal sore throat and dried out sinuses, and on DNP its even worse obviously.

This winter I've had no nose bleeds even though the dry winter weather has wrecked my skin. I've been using oregano salt water spray for my nose and like others said the CPAP with it's humidifier has helped big time. I'm having major skin problems though. I'm probably going to just get a humidifier for each room. I think I may have eczema, I've been having real bad flare ups of dry skin.

What type of dose are You running? Just one more reason I never run it over 100mg, not worth feeling like shit, sides, being miserable

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131