over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

nosebleeds damn near every day

just checked my BP today, and get this: 106 over 72, pretty damn low, and i had a fuckin nosebleed this AM. no BCs today, but i forgot i had one yesterday pre-workout.

Go see an ENT!!

yep, guess it's time. i had nasal surgery last year and wear, well, SUPPOSED to wear a CPAP but i struggle like hell with that thing, man. i guess i'll have to go ahead and set it up. between them, my GP, dermatologist, had hernia surgery last april, damn shrink for provigil and lexapro, i'm fucking over dr's lol.

but, i guess it comes with age. could be worse, i guess. honestly, deep down i'm always worried that they'll find out i've got a tumor or something. ugh.

yep, guess it's time. i had nasal surgery last year and wear, well, SUPPOSED to wear a CPAP but i struggle like hell with that thing, man. i guess i'll have to go ahead and set it up. between them, my GP, dermatologist, had hernia surgery last april, damn shrink for provigil and lexapro, i'm fucking over dr's lol.

but, i guess it comes with age. could be worse, i guess. honestly, deep down i'm always worried that they'll find out i've got a tumor or something. ugh.

Have your DME provider let you try on different masks until you find one that fits comfortably. There are different types of masks and some are not as invasive as others. When I first got my machine it took me several years to finally use it. Now I can't imagine one night without it. In fact I had several unplanned sinus surgeries a couple months ago(due to nosebleeds, lol) and I couldn't wear it for a week. I literally could not sleep at all and felt like complete shit, it was horrible!

i've tried a few. the nose pillows worked okay for a while, but i kept waking up with my nose being pulled up like fuckin miss piggy and it was painful, so i went back to the featherlight full face mask which is fine, but i can't get the fit right so i have to go back to the dr and get that shit figured out, but NOW i gotta go back anyway b/c of nosebleeds lol.

oh well. whatever :D

thought i'd bump this thread if anyone's interested.
damn nosebleeds got out of control, got a second one in one day @ work last friday and made an emergency appt. with the ENT. went in and it had stopped bleeding, so she cauterized it, but a little bandage up in my nostril and like an idiot, i wasn't thinking sat. AM and blew my nose and away it went. bled forever so i had to lay back with pressure on my nose and it plugged up, finally stopped n had to walk around with TP stuck in my nose for a coupla hours. all good til yesterday, follow up appt, then RIGHt as i was walking in to dr, it started up again, and this was the worst one yet. good thing it happened there. they couldn't stop it, i was choking back blood, spitting it out, finally got it contained. turns out i have an artery exposed, so they packed my nostril with gauze and it sucks. have another appt on friday, and if this doesn't work, i'll have to get this balloon thing stuck up there with a string attached taped to my face. they said that would be the next step, and if that doesn't work, off to the OR for an electronic cauterization. my BP was like 114 over 70, so it's not that, obviously. no lifting for a week, no vitamins, alcohol, ibuprofen, any blood thinners which sucks b/c my head hurts and my nose keeps running with mucus (keep thinking it's blood). but, that's the scoop. i'm just glad it's not a brain tumor or something like that, just an artery that got exposed but it's still a real pain in the ass. they don't know how it happened, probably just from straining, but the funny thing is i NEVER got one lifting, always from just sitting @ work or home or wherever. i just hope they don't think i'm a coke freak or something lol.

thought i'd bump this thread if anyone's interested.
damn nosebleeds got out of control, got a second one in one day @ work last friday and made an emergency appt. with the ENT. went in and it had stopped bleeding, so she cauterized it, but a little bandage up in my nostril and like an idiot, i wasn't thinking sat. AM and blew my nose and away it went. bled forever so i had to lay back with pressure on my nose and it plugged up, finally stopped n had to walk around with TP stuck in my nose for a coupla hours. all good til yesterday, follow up appt, then RIGHt as i was walking in to dr, it started up again, and this was the worst one yet. good thing it happened there. they couldn't stop it, i was choking back blood, spitting it out, finally got it contained. turns out i have an artery exposed, so they packed my nostril with gauze and it sucks. have another appt on friday, and if this doesn't work, i'll have to get this balloon thing stuck up there with a string attached taped to my face. they said that would be the next step, and if that doesn't work, off to the OR for an electronic cauterization. my BP was like 114 over 70, so it's not that, obviously. no lifting for a week, no vitamins, alcohol, ibuprofen, any blood thinners which sucks b/c my head hurts and my nose keeps running with mucus (keep thinking it's blood). but, that's the scoop. i'm just glad it's not a brain tumor or something like that, just an artery that got exposed but it's still a real pain in the ass. they don't know how it happened, probably just from straining, but the funny thing is i NEVER got one lifting, always from just sitting @ work or home or wherever. i just hope they don't think i'm a coke freak or something lol.

Yikes... Best of luck.

I have the same issue all the time usually irregardless of what I run. Blood pressure is completely normal

I have the same issue all the time usually irregardless of what I run. Blood pressure is completely normal

you may have this. pretty sure it's not the juice, i'm on a cruise right now and it seemed to have started right @ the beginning. maybe i should go ahead and blast again lol. but it feels like i have a head cold.

finally passed the mass of gauze outta my nose today and it felt like i gave birth. been on pain meds, prednisone and antibio's. still no lifting for a week. they tell me it's common with weightlifters, fellas so if you get em,check it out. could be an artery like mine and they said i coulda bled out quick @ any time. still may have to have surgery, tho but feeling better.

I'm having the same problem, im on test/tren/mast and they're a problem. I'm working on getting my BP in check right now, taking it multiple times a day etc..

Last night I got a fucking nosebleed at disney on ice.. Other folks probably thought I was a swollen coke head lmao.

Nevermind, I just read you had an exposed artery. Crazy man, hope all is well.

I'm having the same problem, im on test/tren/mast and they're a problem. I'm working on getting my BP in check right now, taking it multiple times a day etc..

Last night I got a fucking nosebleed at disney on ice.. Other folks probably thought I was a swollen coke head lmao.

yeah, somebody made a crack @ work the other day about me 'having mirror lined coffee tables' lol. but yeah, dr. said it happens a lot. probably from straining as much as i do, and also i have frequent allergy/nasal issues anyway. like i said, i'm just glad it wasn't something more serious, although a busted artery CAN be pretty serious.

Some of you guys are sensitive lol...I'm running 900mgs of eq and no problems..guess I'm lucky as I usually don't have any problems with any gear.

Some of you guys are sensitive lol...I'm running 900mgs of eq and no problems..guess I'm lucky as I usually don't have any problems with any gear.

Yep you are !! At that dose I would get paranoia so bad I would lock my doors and shutters and hide in basement in fear of an alien abduction haha:sta:-wars

almost every day, usually in the afternoon, i've been getting em and they're not just a little bleed, they last like 10-15 minutes and will just drip solid out of my nose if i don't plug it up. starting to worry folks are thinking i'm doing coke, which i'm not.

currently just started a cruise this week, coming off 500 EQ/500 cyp per week with 50 prop/50winny m/w/f. i feel fine, although i have asthma pretty bad and have used bronkaid regularly in the past, but cut way back on that and also am prescribed provigil, but that seems to mess with my asthma, too so i use it sparingly. cut back on caffeine, checked my BP today and it was 127/76, feel okay but my chest is always tight from the asthma, and i do cough a lot.

got a physical coming up so i'll definitely tell doc about it but the bleeds just started last week. like i said, i feel fine otherwise, but any ideas?
i'm 45, 5'11 215 BF is high @ about 19%

Its the EQ I promise you. Itll stop once it clears out . Makes alot more blood than people think.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws