YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nosnmiveins Aurum RX Test E log and bloods.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Nosnmiveins will log for us Test E . and at the end will do bloods.

Thanks brother!!!

Following

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Thanks Viking!

This won't be your average detailed log, but I will comment on things like pip, libido, etc. Then, after about 4 weeks I will be getting bloods.

These days I don't use test @ over 300mg/weekly, I rely solely on the other compounds in a cycle to produce the actual gains. So I will be running the Aurum test 300 (150mg e, 150mg c) at 300mg/weekly.

Some things I can comment on so far is that shipping was lightning fast, pack was discrete and presentation looks great.

Stay tuned!

I am really interested in finding real Npp but I can't start for another 5 weeks because of my surgery. If not I be willing too

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I am really interested in finding real Npp but I can't start for another 5 weeks because of my surgery. If not I be willing too

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Pimp get out of my damn log! Haha just playing man. I knew UK and Viking from their very first start here...good people. I want to say they have a npp 200 but I could be wrong

So after further inspection of my vial I was incorrect about it being a 150/150 e/c blend. Its actually:

100mg prop
100mg e
100mg c

Only thing that is going to change is that I will now pin m, w, f

Gonna be a delayed start. Been I the hospital since Monday afternoon and probably won't get out til tomorrow night.

What happened ?

Crohns flare. My meds weren't doing the trick so doc wanted me on some strong IV steroids to knock it out. They think I may have built antibodies to the drug becAuse I've used it 2 other times in the past but had to stop it due to insurance loss.

So IV for one more day here (fingers crossed) then they send me home with oral steroids to titrate down and I get with my doc for a new type of immuno suppressing drug.

I'm already feeling a million times better than I have over the art 6 months so I have very positive outlook for everything going on from here on out :D.

Blend starts as soon I get out of here :p

Started the prop,e,c blend lastnight.

Will run .33cc monday, wednesday and friday. bloods in 4 weeks.

So far no pip or soreness. flowed eaaaaasily through a 29g slin pin

Wild dreams and morning wood so far to note.....yup, theres prop in there!
Awesome bro,I have some Solberg line goodies in route...Love the look gonna,know quality is top notch...I love reading your post brother...Morning wood is a very good sign of potent lol...

THE REAPER

Wild dreams and morning wood so far to note.....yup, theres prop in there!
I'm running a log on the Aurum Rx Test E 250 for Viking,I'll in my 3rd week now...Going to have bloods done on Monday,so very interested in following brother...

THE REAPER

I'm running a log on the Aurum Rx Test E 250 for Viking,I'll in my 3rd week now...Going to have bloods done on Monday,so very interested in following brother...

THE REAPER

Great to have you along. Ive known Viking for a verrryyy long time. Helped him get started here a long time back. I would never endorse someone who i didnt feel had the product, service or work ethic to succeed....clearly you can see where he stands now :)

Just to be clear, the header of this is wrong. Im actually using the test 300 blend which is Test e,c and prop 100mg each per ml

Great to have you along. Ive known Viking for a verrryyy long time. Helped him get started here a long time back. I would never endorse someone who i didnt feel had the product, service or work ethic to succeed....clearly you can see where he stands now :)

Just to be clear, the header of this is wrong. Im actually using the test 300 blend which is Test e,c and prop 100mg each per ml
Okay very cool...Yeah Viking is top notch no doubt...

THE REAPER

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity