over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not a Kai Greene fan but ...

To much politics. He will never win he likes grapefruits to much

When are the stupid ass grapefruit comments gonna stop. Its just retarded to keep bring that up. :banghead:

Not a big fan of him either but Zhasni just put up a sick vid of him,
KAI GREENE - BODYBUILDING SUPERSTAR - YouTube

Sick vid! Thanks bro.

Great vid! I think I would like him better if he didn't speak so much...the random thoughts and incomplete sentences he spews are hard to follow.

They're not that hard to follow.

I could def see him beating Phil.. Just like the King Coleman says size and conditioning will always beat aesthetics.. He stated that Flex Wheeler def had him in aesthetics but plain and simple was bigger and more conditioned.. People wanna see freaks, don't get me wrong I lOVE Phil's physic, but someone will come along bigger and nasty grainy condition of Dorian and Phil will go down!! Just my 2 cents :D

Sad but true. Kais waist isn't any worse than Jay's but at this point, Phil is going to have to screw up if Kai is to win. Also the above pic isn't exactly Kai's best shot, his physique looks amazing from certain angles.

When are the stupid ass grapefruit comments gonna stop. Its just retarded to keep bring that up. :banghead:

it might stop in here, but not in the mind of judges !!

Kai isnt my favorite bodybuilder but he is one hell of a poser and listening to him speak he is an extremely intelligent dude. With a deeper understand of life than most people could ever hope to achieve....

Not a fan for many reasons but the reason the grapefruit comments are never gonna stop is because he shoved his cock in a grapefruit. Need I say more. No matter how much a guy needs money I think you draw a line somewhere. Sticking your penis in anything other than a woman's mouth, clam or ass is just odd and for most is something most can't look past. You know....if you want to screw a piece of fruit fine, just don't have someone with a camera filming it then putting it out for everyone to see. Just my opinion and yes it is beating a dead horse and I honestly don't think about it unless someone else brings it up but he did do it and it is a little disturbing and the comments will haunt him for as long as he lives especially when you are trying to make a name for yourself in a professional sport. It's tough to take the dude serious. His legs are great along with his back but he could bring his chest up to match and his waist is wide which makes him lose symmetry and aesthetics. I like you cowboy, none of this was at you personally so please don't take it that way bro.

Not a fan for many reasons but the reason the grapefruit comments are never gonna stop is because he shoved his cock in a grapefruit. Need I say more. No matter how much a guy needs money I think you draw a line somewhere. Sticking your penis in anything other than a woman's mouth, clam or ass is just odd and for most is something most can't look past. You know....if you want to screw a piece of fruit fine, just don't have someone with a camera filming it then putting it out for everyone to see. Just my opinion and yes it is beating a dead horse and I honestly don't think about it unless someone else brings it up but he did do it and it is a little disturbing and the comments will haunt him for as long as he lives especially when you are trying to make a name for yourself in a professional sport. It's tough to take the dude serious. His legs are great along with his back but he could bring his chest up to match and his waist is wide which makes him lose symmetry and aesthetics. I like you cowboy, none of this was at you personally so please don't take it that way bro.

Not taking it personal at all bro. We all have our opinions and i agree with everything you said. I just hate it when someone brings it up every time kai is mentioned.

I definitely appreciate where he has come from (orphanage) and where he is today. Some people have it worse than any of us could imagine but they make it through without getting thrown in jail, getting killed, or just giving up on life and I thoroughly appreciate that. Now that being said I don't think he has the physique to become a Mr. O but what do I know...

I can agree with what you said because I honestly never think about it until someone else brings it up. It's not something that I like th replay in my head. I guess that's what I get for being curious as to what everyone was talking about and looking at the shit in the first place.

I definitely appreciate where he has come from (orphanage) and where he is today. Some people have it worse than any of us could imagine but they make it through without getting thrown in jail, getting killed, or just giving up on life and I thoroughly appreciate that. Now that being said I don't think he has the physique to become a Mr. O but what do I know...

He is an amazing bodybuilding.... He will most likely NEVER be Mr. O you are correct... but what he has accomplished is AMAZING... Listen to his interviews where he talks about making his reality! Living his dream... I would fuck a grape fruit in a heartbeat to live the dream lol... who gives a shit... the guy needed some cash

Well it's retarded to fuck a grapefruit on camera on the internet and not expect it to haunt you.

If Kai can come in shape to an olympia like he did at his first Arnold win than there is a debate...but he comes in way to full and heavy. He has yet to peak or close To it at the big one. I'm not saying it's easy.

Kai Greene

I have know Kai for years...he's a good guy never had a bad word to say about anyone. We trained at the same hardcore gym before it closed.. and I have known him for so long he is like family.
I certainly don't condone his some of the bizarre related videos over the year..however he did what he did to earn money and in our sport..there are fair share of freaks and miscreants who are attracted to bodybuilders and who view that kind of stuff. As a teen he was appearing in classifieds in the back of NYC gay related publications..so he he has been at it awhile.

I have never seen anyone so dedicated and focused on training and bodybuilding as Kai.. I recall seeing him a few years back when he just made the transition to the IFBB ..and started increasing his dosages etc..it was a Friday evening and the gym was dead.. I was getting ready for a show..and Kai was there training too..and he was well over 300 pounds and just uncomfortable and dying...however he was pushing himself hard.. I have also seen him traveling all the time with a large cooler...you know the large ones with the wheels..with all kinds of chicken breast, beef etc, boiled eggs, etc.. and he was always eating...at one time he was eating so much protein in his pre anabolic days that he his liver started hurting!!

I also recall...that when Kai was a teen..and still competing in natural bodybuilding shows he was hired by a local McDonalds here in Brooklyn..to work in food service etc..one of the perks of the job was that he would get to eat as much food as he wanted free..even though it was low grade beef and chicken ..Kai was in his offseason and looking to grow. From what I heard...he didn't last three days on the job..he eat so much food during that time..that franchise owner was suffering all kinds of financial losses that he never had factored..hahaha smile...Kai can eat and assimilate a ton of food.. I think that's what separates many bodybuilders.

Whats great is that he now is earning a solid income..from endorsements, guest appearances, shows and all the international traveling and associated appearances that he is doing. He recently bought a house in Brooklyn and real estate out this way is not cheap by any means..
Everyone is familiar with his background growing up so to see him do well is wonderful.
I liked his look when he won his second Arnold.. I have noticed that his waist is growing a bit..and his structure is not quite as pleasing as Phil's.. I certainly hope that Farah can bring him into the top of of his game for this years olympia.. I know I will be happy if he ever wins the olympia.

I could def see him beating Phil.. Just like the King Coleman says size and conditioning will always beat aesthetics.. He stated that Flex Wheeler def had him in aesthetics but plain and simple was bigger and more conditioned.. People wanna see freaks, don't get me wrong I lOVE Phil's physic, but someone will come along bigger and nasty grainy condition of Dorian and Phil will go down!! Just my 2 cents :D

True, but this is only Phil's first Mr.O win! Take a look at Dorian in his first Mr.O win in '92....Nothing compared to the years ahead!! Phil still has a lot of growing and changing to do. Kai will never take the crown from Phil!! As far as someone else eventually coming along and taking the title...Of course, that's the nature of the beast (unless somebody retires of course)!!

Anybody can have their opinion on kai
but you gotta respect hat he has archieved
and thanks for the sick vid
look at 1.24 its spiderman doing tbar rows

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner